0 comments

American Indigenous Romance

This story contains themes or mentions of sexual violence.

Let's not taking this way too dramatic or stupid that mostly everyone talk about. Just a simple routine from waking up, drink a sip of water, eat some little food, then big food, take a bath, doing some pushups while wet and naked, and go out for a walk.

I'd like to copy paste this 100x just to make sure no one reads it.

So basically drought never happen, dude. I'm freaking living prove. I'm a jerk that always jerking off after workout to raise dopamine. Living near the hut, kidnapping some blonde girl to fuck with, then interact with them so there's no feeling of threatening. Now I have four slave girls to pleased my dominance. One of them cook for me, she's Laura. Second of them named Adrian, the Rocky wife that I just stole. Third one is Trish. I used to tied her up and use a flogger to pleased myself. And the last one Ali, the only interest more than three of them. I tied all of them so they couldn't escape. I used to workout while they are seeing me, give me "f me" look, and I enjoy that now for three years of dedication, hard work, and discipline. My channel just raised drastically with the point of view about good things since I'm a decent good wise guy that could do anything to make myself as pure as I could. I'm quite sure I'm innocent, that's why I did this to them to teach them some valuable lesson they will learned while being tied up. My name is Tony, and four of my slaves always obey me, assert my dominance and they are my submissive. For Adrian, I give her a sandwich three times a day, for Ali I give hamburger, for Trish a salmon with salt and pepper, and my Laura, I give her brown rice and fried chicken. She's the one I'm not always tied since she's very obidient. I can see it from her eyes, willingfully to follow me whenever I go, including to market for buying things. For clothes, I give them catsuit since I have some fetish about a white girl covered with leather catsuit, sweat, and smelly. So took Laura come out from the bushes, spank them before I go.

"Laura, have you ever heard of Goln'n Stuff?" "I don't know Tony. I don't even have acess for it." "But not with me, right." We have some special relationship about this. Just few days ago I read on a newspaper about it. But I just want to it during that time. "Let's get there while it's the middle of the night." "Whatever you say, sir."

I giving her a chance for redeem herself since she almost get away from me few months previously. And my obsessive thoughts raised up during moments. I felt powerful once I overpowered four of them. They once some agents that try to capturing me for get one of the girl near my house. I released her, but I beat four of them and tied them under the basement. "Something disturb you sir?" "No Laura. I just confuse." "What now?" Let's get the ticket for get in.

Try to make it last

Nothing you can do

In a photograph

The innocence you thought you lost

Is staring back at you

List of things that we do including take some photoshot to weat them out.

"It's good, isn't it?" "Nice." Laura seemed pushed herself into my buzzy brain, knockout by referee.

"So what you like to do now?" She asked me, but I quite confused so I bring my pets to a dance floor in the parking lot, and do someting nice to better things to get on. "Listen." "Hmmm" "When I eat that chips, it feels weird." "What weird," She asked. "Some unwanted thoughts appear when I eating it." Glad Laura didn't continue the conversation. "Why you stop talking?" "Something like this could not be solved like a hand flipper." "I don't even need you to solved it, It's been 22 years with this."

We get into the bike and riding and night to get to the marked we used to buying food and something crucial.

"Let's get back to the hut." "Fine."

We ride and get into the hut. We see them still ont their track. "How's going on, ladies? I get you some ice cream, still canned." We get some ice pack so it's not melt down easily. But something still pissing me off. So I give them a sleep while me sitting down near the beach. Fine furniture shop I raised just left behind the bar. And nothing really mattered. Sitting down and get some paper. Writting my journal since I was 19 but false. Handwritting false, innapropiate words and imperfect timing to do anything. My thoughts keep ruminating and goes on by from the left to the right side and sweep the seashore. Unsynchronized thoughts and acts getting hangover, game over!

I do the same ritual like usual, walking down the streets while they sleep. I can't imagine myself the reality and hallucinations hangover while I sleep.

"Hey how you doin, man?" Someone sitting on the rockbottom, but what is this time about? Around 155 cm but look like 14 or 15, I don't know. Knot down.

Credits:

Can you feel the night

Coming out of nowhere

In the lights

I want you to be there

Breathe it in the air it while it's so strong

And all along the shadow flight

So I give them a sleep while me sitting down near the beach. Fine furniture shop I raised just left behind the bar. And nothing really mattered. Sitting down and get some paper. Writting my journal since I was 19 but false. Handwritting false, innapropiate words and imperfect timing to do anything. My thoughts keep ruminating and goes on by from the left to the right side and sweep the seashore. Unsynchronized thoughts and acts getting hangover, game over!

I do the same ritual like usual, walking down the streets while they sleep. I can't imagine myself the reality and hallucinations hangover while I sleep.

Can you feel the night

Coming out of nowhere

In the lights

I want you to be there

Breathe it in the air

It's everywhere

It calls from all around

I want to share it all with you Take it while it's so strong

And all along the shadow flight

We're reachin out to feel the night

January 17, 2024 09:19

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.