0 comments

Drama

Mom is out again, why doesn't she always leave me here?

another day another gift, I am getting tired of this. All I see are walls; grey and dry. No other color but those. I have books and games to pass my time.

Ting tong ting

oh and also this xylophone, guitar, piano and drums. But I did lie when I said gray was the only color I see, it is more like the first colors that I have ever known. The older I got the more restless I became the more I wanted to see other things so mother had to spoil me with gifts to keep me company. I have learned about Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Brown and many more that I cannot pronounce. I found fascination with colors ever since, my favorite was pink and I found out that it is a girl's color.

I felt satisfied for a while but I wanted more and the more I wanted the angrier mom became. "This place is starting to run out of space!" she would shout.

I had to savor what I had, I like stake but mom said too much is bad for you. I am tired of these rules, why am I even here? Why is mom keeping me here?

About a week ago I went close to the large steel door and heard a conversation, it was unclear but I heard mother's voice and another woman's. I could vaguely understood what was being said, I only caught a few words namely: Ready, Price and Mr. Hernandez.

The following days mom started to instruct me to bath more and put some essential oils. A camera was placed eventually in my room. When I asked mom replied that it is just to keep me safe while she was out

Days passed by I was being treated a little better than the previews weeks, me and mom finally played a few games together and I enjoyed it we even went to baths together some thing that has not been done since I was 8 years old. She would fondle with my breast and kiss parts of me, I didn't know what was happening but it felt good so I allowed it to happen, every day would be different and a little more intense. She would massage me and I would do the same to her, She gave me this toy when I was younger, I never knew what it was, I would place this thing on my nose just to get some tickles and scratch my nose afterwards.

That day I found out what it was, as she place that thing first on my nipples and slowly down to my belly button then finally the climax. I twitch then she told me to relax and let it happen. I did and I could not contain myself, I grabbed the sheets of the bed that we are lying on and moaned like crazy I would pass out every time but with every encounter I would stay awake a little longer.

"What has gotten into mom?" I would ask, "I only know of boys and girls loving each other like this, and I have not even seen a boy before."

I would find a way to ask mother about this but as always I feel reluctant to mention such a thing, What if she gets mad? I guess she is just doing this because she loves me so much, maybe she just loves me... that's it! I reassured myself.

From that day on I did my best not to hesitate and accept all the love that mom gives me, I would also ask to return the favor, she was pleased with this, I would screw up but she was patient enough to teach me how it is done. In the following days I got better and she enjoyed what I did.

A few days passed without her coming back, I would feel lonely and depression started to creep in, I didn't know what to do without mom. Restless nights would come and I could not quench my thirst for the feeling I got while me and mom did our thing. I started to covet myself with my hand, touching every part just to keep myself calm, I got our toy and started to play, "This is not the same with out mom" I told myself in deep sorrow.

I suddenly heard our door open I leapt up out of our bed there she was closing the front door, I rush and hugged her, this caught her by surprise since I never rushed toward her like this before.

"Oh hi Honey" she said. "What are yo-"

I could not contain myself and kissed her passionately

Mom grasped, "Darling!" catching her breath.

"S-Sorry I-I could not cont-contain myself" I said lowering my head.

"You are looking fairer darling" she would flatter me.

All thanks to you, I would say to myself giving her a shy smile.

That night we were even more intimate...

Those days where by far the best I have ever had.

The day came when she told me that we were going out together, I was shocked by this and then came the rush of silent excitement.

"Get your best clothes ready," she told me

This cannot be real! I am finally going out, what is it like? I am so Excited! this is the best day of my life, I love mom...

At the door, I could not contain my self as mom looked at me making me wait in anticipation, it is almost as if she is being precautious that I would suddenly rush out. The door opened and I though that was the outside, How wrong I was, there was a second door.

Once again she look at me, "Are you ready dear?"

I nodded in agreement

The door opened wide and suddenly this blinding light entered, I could not see; I started to take a few steps back...

Next thing I know I was in a place that is full of red, everything was blurry. Something heavy is on top of me and an Unfamiliar scent entered my nostrils.

Just a few feet away from me I recognize my mothers voice and someone else with a lower pitch.

"Talk care for her" my mother told the mysterious person. Before I hear her footsteps fading in the distance.

March 07, 2021 20:26

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.