Hey babe, I love you.

Submitted into Contest #29 in response to: Write a story about someone falling in love for the first time.... view prompt

0 comments

Romance

When I try to describe your beauty, your smile, your kind heart, I find that my words only begin to scratch the surface of my love for you. You are too amazing, too much of a wonder for language to describe. When we are together, and with each gesture you make, and each word that you utter, I realize, more and more, how special and caring you are, and how lucky I am to be with you. When we are not together, the very thought of you brings me more fully to life.


Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for loving me and letting me love you. You are a blessing to me!


Honey,

I don’t want to wait until your birthday or our anniversary to remind you how much you mean to me. Hint: You mean everything. I know I don’t always say how I’m feeling because I have a nasty habit of keeping my heart guarded, but I hope you realize how much I care about you. I never thought it was possible to have this much love for someone, I never thought my heart could handle it. I know there are days when we argue and don’t see eye-to-eye, but you are the only person I would want to have those arguments with. (Besides, the makeup sex isn’t half bad).


True Love From a simple mixture of sexual attraction and attachment to a manifestation of the human soul, feelings of fierce romantic desire boast no shortage of theories explaining their origin and meaning. Love is as much a mystery as it is familiar, highlighting a lack of insight into the human psyche.



Emotions do truly control our life. We act out of fear, love, happiness, hatred, jealousy, the list is almost endless. But music has a profound effect on all of them as I stated earlier. Levitin and I both realize it 's influence. So why do I always write about the influence of music on emotions?



We think emotions are everything but I found a very striking statement that is important to note. I say “physical connection is just as important as my mental connection because they go hand in hand”.


Love is a very prevailing sentiment. People in love often struggle with the desire to remain in control of themselves and with the scary feeling of “losing themselves” that love often generates. Love is a choice to do what is best for another person. There are times when choosing to love someone comes at a great cost. I believe love is a priceless diamond because a diamond has thousands of reflections, and each reflection represents a meaning of love. Love teaches us to accept a person’s imperfections and love them the way they are. With love, a person can deal with any problems as well as tensions. Love has the power against loneliness, sadness, and illness, and it makes us able to change their sadness into happiness. As well as love means having a key to open their heart to look at this world without a mask, to show people who they really are. But on the other hand, love cannot be a substitute for anything, which means nothing can be substituted for love. It also means those reflections of the diamond cannot be replaced by any kind of light or reflection, because the false reflection will not be a real diamond, and will not be able to spread out its resemblance and meaningful reflection of love to people about whom I care. Love is often reliant on some kind of ‘chemistry’: that strange feeling that they give you in the pit of your stomach, and the feeling that nothing in the world is more important to you than enjoying the moment you are in together.


I tell you how much I love you all the time, but I never really explain why I feel that way, so I’m going to do that now. I love the way your voice sounds when you say my name. I love the way your smile tilts when you’re trying not to laugh. I love the way your kisses feel against my neck. I love the way your voice sounds, even if you hate it. I love the man you were when I met you and I love the man I can see you growing into. I love every version of you. I love every messy piece.


Now that I’m with you, love is so much more tangible. It’s something I can reach out and touch. It’s so much more than a wish or a hope (though it does give me hope, for so many things), it’s the very real, wonderful person I wake up to. The warm hand next to mine, the brush of hair against my cheek. I love you and because of that love I love so much more than you.



Sometimes you suck. Sometimes you make me want to bang my head against the wall. Sometimes you are so frustrating that I can’t even wrap my head around it. But all of those times I still love you. I will love you every day of my life. I will love you when you’re in a rough mood. I will love you when you are sick and whiny. I will love you even when you are being a pain in my ass because I know you do the same with me.


I love our love story...The ups, the downs, the twists and turns, the love that keeps us together through it all. And I love looking back to the day we met, remembering all the sweet moments that are forever in my heart. I love knowing that time as made us stronger and brought us even closer together. And when I think of tomorrow, wondering what our love story will hold, I know it will be wonderful.

I'II will be sharing it with you.



At some point in life,

Someone will love you

more than what you've expected. 

Be patient and learn to wait,

because sometimes a

patient person receives

the best love story.



And in the end, the important piece of advice that my past has given me.

Is the to enjoy life

while you are living it 

you can never know

which moments kill be the ones

that you'll remember

and when happiness will hit you

So be open for anything

and any time

do not fret over the past

but learn from it

and make new memories

every day.


For there is only one life.

and one chance.


You are the sunshine in my day

and the moonlight of my nights.

I love you.

February 19, 2020 10:55

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.