0 comments

Adventure Fiction Romance

By the time I stepped outside, the leaves were on fire. It engulfed the dry tress on this little island. We both ran for safety and entered a fast flowing stream. The stream took us into the mountains. 


"I guess your question is how do we find ourselves in this situation - here it is"


I am just a lonely chubby boy, lover of science, discovery. My few friends call me fatty and I live in England. I was going to my grandma's residence in Australia. I haven't seen her in about 7 years so I was very excited.


During the flight, I put on my headphone and closed my eyes. After a while, coffee was poured on my legs. I startled and I was surprised with whom l saw - it is Jane - a flight attendant whom I have feelings for.


Some moments later, there was an explosion in the plane. The plane was going down and the pilot said we lost an engine and we should remain calm.


'I was shivering as fear gripped my body' and the troubled voices of the passengers became louder and louder.


I became dizzy few seconds later, and we crash landed. I was knocked out for a while and when I woke up with an headache, the plane was torn apart at its side. I looked around to see if she was safe. I found her on the floor gasping, crawling and bleeding from her head . I quickly carried her out of the plane and tied a piece of clothing on her head to stop the minor bleeding.


Few seconds later, the grasses around ignited. I carried her to the nearby stream......

Now into the mountains, the stream took us deep beneath it. Jane and I thought we were entering an underground well or something which gave us a scare. In a couple of minutes, we felt safe as we saw the light ahead.


Coming out of the mountains, we saw beautiful vegetation, buildings whose architecture and quality precision and accuracy is in comparison with the likes of ancient Rome and Egypt, art works beyond comprehension. The right word here is that, we were mesmerized.


There was a gate of reflecting metal, ahead adorned with the finest gems. The closer we were to the gates, the deeper we were entranced, as our eyes bear witness to the beautiful surroundings.


The gate opened and a man, two women, came out of the gate. I was shocked to see someone here. They man didn't dressed as a modern man, he dressed like an ancient roman warrior. He was muscular, well toned body, handsome too. His golden color footwear displayed his richness. His body figure generally, is the opposite of mine. I looked upward as he walked closer to us looking at Jane as she was glued to the man maybe because of his manlinessness. My mind was filled with jealousy.


Suddenly, he looked down facing me. I was frightened from his intense scare. Then placed his right hand on his chest and said


"On behalf of the king, you are welcome"


What king is he talking about? Who is he? - are some of the questions, that i pondered.


He said, my questions will be answered later. I became apprehensive - how did he know I have some questions?. Jane broke a sweat, falling down her chubby cheeks. I wanted to call for help but I lost my phone., i told Jane to call for help. She looked at me jokingly. She asked who do I want to call. Isn't it obvious? call for emergency I answered. She looked at me with anger and said, we are on an island.


 I managed to greet them saying;

"Good afternoon to you and they replied saying

 'may the eternal light be with you". 


The greeting was odd, Jane and I looked at each other. Jane asked, if there was a way out of here to to our world or dimension. He said yes but only if we trust him. I became adamant when he said, we should follow him. But, Jane held my hands and said we had no option. We held each other's hands and go through the gate as if we were going, to make out marriage vows at the altar. We saw the most beautiful sightings ever as the people looked down at us.


The athletic people were fair skinned, some with blonde and jet dark hair. The men , defined and adorned with the finest clothing likewise the women they were unlike Jane they have a round figure.I was taken by the sight of the women and girls and Jane noticed. 


I asked him 'where are we? 'Is this the way home?

He didn't reply until some moments later. He said we are in Earth and I said there is no such place like this on earth. He looked at me, a bit annoyed and said "we are in the Earth literally" and I asked are we in Antarctica? He smiled at us as we entered something that looks like an spacecraft made of shiny smooth metal which had no wires, mechanical systems. It like magic and he said we are in the Earth crust. We were shocked and the spacecraft landed and we were taken to mansion to get cleaned up.


Later, we were brought into a round large hall which was filled with people, full of richness. Gold, diamonds and other precious metal made the hall splendid.


'voices echoes without the aid of a speaker'.


A man arrived and he is what I perceived to be their king. His throne shows the beauty of their civilization. Perhaps, even crafted for years. This place reminded me of Egypt.


Everyone rose as the king dress in white robe with gold embroidery and jewelries, sat on the throne followed by the rest of the people. An orator made a statement saying;


"My Lord, these mortals entered our home and they are the first to do so. They wished to go back home and it's dangerous as they willto reveal location to their their fellow Earth people. So my Lord, shall we put them in prison or let them go. My Lord, show your infinite wisdom to us all."


Tightly, we held our hands when the orator mentioned prison. I told them our story, when the king asked with a guttural voice, what brought us here.

The king looked at Jane seductively and  I noticed that the clothing she was wearing was too revealing. Jane said, my Lord all I wish is for us to return home to our world. The king asked;


'Are we lovers? I said no she's my...my.... friend of course friend. I loved Jane but I couldn't tell her. The king said that, the Earth people are troublesome and we will remain here. I said no and the orator cautioned me for my tone before the king. On my knees, i pleaded with the king to let us go. 


The king stood up, followed by his subjects and said 'my decision is final'. They all knelt down and placed their right hands on their chest and said 'so shall it be'. The king left the hall gaving Jane a smile. I soon comprehend what is going on. Jane dressed as a slut and he gave her a seductive smile. The two women escorted us to our quarters. I asked 

why are they separating us?

They said it is their custom. So, I ran towards Jane and I said let go of her.


I struggled with the strong women to free her. The women called the guards and I was imprisoned. I was helpless, I sat on the floor and I wondered what is going to happen to Jane. 

It was an emergency!


"Oh Jane, don't go, don't go please. I'm coming" were the words, I spoke while waking up the next morning. No sooner, a hefty open the door and drag me to what seems to be a ballet dance hall. Male and female dancers eyes were on me. The hefty man said from now on, I will learn how to dance.


"DANCE!! I exclaimed. SHUT UP....., from today, you will dance for the king" the hefty man said. I begged him to let Jane and I go and promised we won't tell anyone. He said I should stop worrying, that it's pointless because, Jane would be staying here. I pleaded with him to allow me to see the king. He laughed profusely.....and called me a fool. I became confused and he said who am I to seek an audience with the king. He also said, i will dance for the king on his fifth wedding ceremony. 


I asked him if I dance would we be free? and where is Jane,and i want to see her?


The hefty man and his subordinates laughed pointing their rough looking hands at me as if i was doing a comedy show. I looked stupid as they laughed. A slender Man with jet dark hair wearing a yellow robe like the East Asian Emperors l, came to us and the hefty Man introduced him to me saying, he is my dance teacher. I looked at him with hate.


The dance teacher tells me i will be dancing for the wedding ceremony between Jane and the king, few weeks from now. I became angry, restless and attacked the man but, his soldiers stopped me by knocking me out with a heavy rod. I regained consciousness and began weeping on the floor. The thought of the king kissing my beautiful Jane overwhelmed by mind. The so called dance teacher scoffed saying;


'Look at you all fat with a potbelly crying like a baby. You should be proud you will be dance before the king as that his theirgreatest desire'.


At that point, I wished I had a shot gun to shoot him. I stood up and he said I should join the rest to physical excercise. I didn't obey then he called the short guard in and flogged me mercilessly till stupor.

I regained consciousness in my cell with my wounds dressed. Instantly, i stood up feeling pains and looked forward, I saw a large tray full of meat and cooked vegetables. I was very hungry. I ate slowly, and I said to myself who would believe such suffering can occur in a majestic place like this? 


The useless hefty man, came and drag me out to the dance hall. I told him I will dance only if I see Jane. He gave me a resounding slap. I was deaf for a while as I could only see the man's lips moving. He left then a few moments later, I heard footsteps approaching and i looked forward.


JANE..JANE...I ran and embraced her tighly. After that sweet moment, I looked at her, feeling her soft cheeks dressed in white gown, like a princess. A lovely fragrance from her body I perceived relieving my nerves. I hugged her again and I whisper what was going on about the marriage.


She told me, she loved me from the first day we met. The hefty man held her hands and took her away. Jane looked back with tears 'rolling down her blue eyes' as she was taken away from my sight. I started the dance training and continued for some days. After about two and a half weeks, I became fit and good in dancing and I have a great body. The girls in my dance group started hanging around me. 


That night, a lady with few guards blindfolded me and led me to the crown princess room. I was scared then the princess and I were left alone. She has a slanty eyes, very athletic and wore few clothes. she held a silver cup of red wine and walked around me saying my life is her hands and she is the finest warrior in this world. She walked seductively and place the cup in my mouth to drink. she said we would have a good time from tomorrow.


After returning to my cell, the prince - a womaniser, came to me and said he is a son of the queen but, not the king. He told me he can get Jane and I out of here only if i assist him. I said I'm all ears then he told me, he doesn't like the king and the princess because of their despicable behaviours and there would be a revolution soon and he needs the key to the locker for the strategic map containing the bases , blue prints where ammunitions are kept. I didn't believe him. I saw it as a trap for me so i didn't concur with him, not until the next day when i heard of an execution of a revolutionary.


The prince came the next evening, and said I should put a sedative in the princess food or drinks. He said it is magical, and i should ask her to bring the strategic maps after drugging her. I don't seem I have a choice, so I agreed. 


I was taken to the princess chamber. She was half naked and presence of candles Kindled my lust. I flirt and managed to drug her and requested for the key. She sleepwalked and gave me the key. The key was like a microchip with their language inscription on it - I commanded her to go to sleep on the bed and I lay on the bed with her in the room for about an hour. 


Later, the princess's servants escorted me to my cell . 

The next morning during dance rehearsal, I handed the key to the prince away from public eyes. I was afraid but, I had to do this. The revolution is tomorrow he said. I was tired after rehearsal and i head back to my cell with the hefty man mocking me because, my lover is getting married to the king. 


The wedding day arrived, the day was sunny, auspicious, with lots of drinks, food going around, girls were belly dancing. Some boys were displaying warrior personalities. The palace is colourful. Joy filled the air except for two people; Jane and I.

The time for my dance came. My dance partner and I stepped on the dance floor. My eyes set on my love Jane who wore a sad face. The king was mocking me and the people were laughing including the littles ones. While dancing, i became furious almost stepping on my partner's toes . I stylishly looked at Jane and the king was smiling looking at me and feeling Jane's cheeks and hair.


Few moments later, I became frightened when princess came to the king looking worried. I didn't focus on my dancing which caused my partner to fall. 

The king and Jane stood up followed by his the people. The spiritual leader was about to pronounce them husband and wife. Suddenly, I looked at the prince and he nod his head with a smile holding his cup. Immediately, explosion was heard.


Everyone, was shocked and the well built strong guards escorted the Jane and the king. Another series of explosion was heard - the people started running Helter skelter. The sounds of the explosions were not of the earth world. The deafening bombs sounded like a hundreds of nuclear bombs as if a planet was being blown off. The prince ran to me and tied a cloth having a sort of Norse symbol and said I should seek refuge now and that this clothing will prevent me from being attacked by the rebels.


The palace is under attack now and people were dying. I summoned courage and pick up a weapon to save my lover. The rebels saw me looked at me and did hand gestures which i performed too. Not for long, the palace was overtaken by rebels and i heard the mighty king is dead. I raced after Jane and I was stopped by the princess. She said I must've been the one who betrayed her. I didn't mind her speech and I dropped my weapons and said we should fight with our hands. 


Being overzealous, i attacked and received massive punches from her, but I struggled to overpower her. She was choking me and I pulled her heavy ceremonial sword and stab her stomach. 

I rushed to meet Jane and kissed her like Romeo and Juliet.

Jane screamed NOOO.......... when princess stood up l, she was shot back with a laser gun by the prince.


Jane and I were happy together and couldn't wait to go home. The wedding between Jane and I was held three days later.

The prince now king called his subjects and commend Jane and I for the love we have for each other. The crowd thanked us and bid us farewell as we were teleported to my grandma's residence in Australia.


We were surprised when grandma said she believed our story. She told us that long ago, our ancestors once lived at the center of the earth.


Jane and I(Foster) found love, married in the earth and on the earth and are still having a happy marriage life.


October 16, 2020 12:46

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.