0 comments

Drama Coming of Age Inspirational

Work is an essential component of our daily routine. Working is the only way to survive in this world. We need money to survive in this world, and money does not come easily, so we must work to get it. There are two types of works: excellent and bad. And we are rewarded not only financially but also spiritually, according to our efforts. Also, there are two kinds of people in this world who try to earn money by good deeds and others by wrong deeds. Greedy people did inferior works to earn more money. How does a person lead a mysterious existence by working two jobs and living two lives? If something goes wrong, things will shift negatively. If both works are excellent, then double work is good, but if it is done out of greed, we will harm ourselves and our loved ones. The following is the story of a middle-class girl who aspired to be an actress but went too far in her pursuit. In today's time, many girls are sabotaging their jobs in order to reach their lofty goals. Sania has always wanted to be an actress since she was a child. Whenever she watches a film, she loses herself in it and imagines herself as the protagonist. She picked up on all a heroine needs to know. Her family was opposed to her being an actor and wanted her to do something else. Though she agreed with her parents as she grew older, she became increasingly desperate to realize her long-held dream of becoming an actress. As a result, she believes she would pursue her acting career in secret and, once she has completed her studies, she will accept a solid job, as their parents desire. During her undergraduate years, she worked extremely hard on her studies. She became a mechanical engineer not long after. Her parents were overjoyed with their daughter's accomplishments, unaware of their daughter's hidden goals and the impending storms they would face because of Sania's actions. She finally found a job inside an average automotive after two years of sitting ideally at home and began working there while also working and researching how to become an actor. She enlisted the help of several pals to solve the problem. She intends to move her employment to Mumbai in order to pursue her passion, and she is looking for reputable automobiles to work for in Mumbai. She quickly applied for an assistant engineer position with a reputable company in Mumbai. Her parents first forbade her from pursuing her childhood passion of being an actor, but after learning that she had sought a job as an assistant engineer at an automotive, they finally agreed to let her move to Mumbai. She was ecstatic since she was getting close to her realistic goal. She moved to Mumbai as soon as she received approval from that company, and everything went according to her plan. She began working for that company and, after much struggle, was hired as a copywriter in the Bollywood sector. She meets a guy there who advises her to create a portfolio in order to acquire modelling work, as modelling is a must for becoming an actress. She began building her portfolios soon after she left her everyday employment in the motor industry and completed the copywriter task. She quickly began submitting her portfolios to as many places as she could, but she was consistently denied. She met another person after a few days who assumed full responsibility for making her a celebrity. But this person was cunning, and he was involved in a number of illegal activities. He planned to dupe her into working as a sex worker. His bosses were requesting a new face in that particular industry. He seized the chance and intended to transport her to please his superiors. She didn't know how to get a job in the Bollywood sector because she didn't know anything about it. She believed that this was a part of her journey to becoming an actor because she had read that in this industry, many compromises are made, so she became trapped in that dark world and began working as a sex worker. However, after a few years, she realises her errors and wants to come out as she gradually comprehends and recognises the adversity. But how would she express it if she came out of that world? Sania's parents had not received a call or any news of her since she entered this dark world for many years. Her parents had no idea what was going on with their daughter. Soon after, her parents wanted to pay her a visit and decided to surprise her by flying to Mumbai without informing her. However, as soon as they arrived in Mumbai, they were shocked to learn of their daughter's situation and slapped her, but after viewing her state, her parents resolved to fight back and free their daughter from the trap. They were finally able to free her after many years, but it was difficult for Sania to forget those awful memories. For the past five or six years, those memories have haunted her like nightmares. For numerous years, she was transformed into a zombie.But, after a few years of suffering from her trauma, she progressively recovers and resolves not to pursue her ambition any further. She gave up her dream of becoming an actor and was shortly contacted by the Sisca Company in the United States. She and her parents relocate to the United States, where she begins a successful career as a mechanical engineer.So, regardless of how much money we make, we should constantly remember that our day jobs are lawful. We must never become enamoured with money and begin to engage in unlawful activities. Above all, we must always strive to exceed our own expectations. Otherwise, like Sania experienced as a result of her grandiose fantasy, we may fall into the wrong hands. And, as Sania discovered, we must always conduct research in order to reach our goals. We don't have the same good fortune as she does. So, regardless of how much money we make, we should constantly remember that our day jobs are lawful. We must never become enamoured with money and begin to engage in unlawful activities. Furthermore, if we want to achieve something significant in our lives, we must conduct thorough investigation. Sania, on the other hand, suffered as a result of her failure to conduct research prior to entering the acting industry.

September 01, 2021 15:23

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.