0 comments

Christian Fiction Speculative

Nowadays if people talked about Christianity specially on social media there is mixed reaction that some people will tell you flatly that he is an atheist or do not believe about creation and the most morbid topic about beliefs is sin. But let us start on creation having heard that there was no universe, put that in your mind. What happened was God with His power He declared that there must be light and there it was. When the light was then shining he seemed to feel the heat and the brightness and cut the light so there would be day and night. During the day people must be awake to do their activities and night for them to rest.[ This will happen after He filled the Earth with plants and animals.] That was on His mind. It took about a week to fill the planet Earth with living things and other materials like water feeling the rivers lakes and seas that ended flowing into the big ocean then evaporates up to the sky forming clouds and dropped the water again called rain, this is the cycle of water to sustain life on planet Earth. Why was water important? Living things needed water in order to live. The next thing was to put animals on Earth to roam and populate the open fields and forest so there was activity and movement. Yes plants were already there so these animals will not go hungry as the Creator God wanted it to have a beautiful world. He made birds to sing in the wilderness with their bright colors to amused Him. Colorful flowers scattered in the fields and valleys and blanketed under the trees and hanging on tree branches. He created big and small animals to live in the wild on flat land, hills and mountains. After He created all the plants and animals His mind wondered who would help Him take care of them? In the middle of the land He called Eden, that was the last day which was the sixth day dug some soil and hold it on His hands to create the first man to live on Earth He called Adam who was a man. He created Adam blowing air into His nostrils called the breath of life. according to His image and His likeness ,feature of a human body. The upper part which is the head with hair, face, two eyes and two ears. The neck connects the middle part which was the arms with hand and fingers, the breast and the stomach. At the lower part of the body was the legs with feet and

toes. What happened to Adam being alone became sad and lonely and God thought of creating another human which is Eve who was a woman. These two human beings have very good life in the Garden of Eden. It was only God who knew why He had to tell them that there was a tree that if they eat the fruit it will cause them to suffer many things and they will lost the Garden of Eden. But God gave them mind to think and have the freedom to choose and decide what they want or like to do. Eve's mind was wondering if she tried to eat the fruit what would happen to her, that was her question. Having the freedom to choose and decide what she liked to do she picked the fruit and ate it and Adam could not swallow [you could see it on his throat]the fruit when he remembered what God had told them. When God came back to the Garden He can no longer find Adam and Eve being guilty of what they did. God with His Might and Power said to Eve you will feel pain when giving birth and from now on you will have a menstrual cycle while men do not have but they have to work hard to survive from the sweat of their brow. Adam and Eve was driven away from paradise out of the Garden of Eden. Adam has to gather food and hunt for the animals to feed his family. So the family of Adam and Eve have grown and they met their death at a ripe age. As their family grew from generation to generation God intervened to their affairs and here He saw there wrong ways and wrong doings. He chose Moses the son of Adam to lead His people to get out of Egypt. He brought Moses to the mountain they called Mount Sinai to write His Commandments. Moses wrote His Ten Commandments on a piece of tablet in order to live in God's righteousness and not to commit sin. And what is sin? Sin is the transgression of the law. The Law of God which is the 10 Commandments if they will not follow means they will have many sufferings and die. Even if God wrote the Ten Commandments people still do what they wanted to do. And it is carried until the present generation as man used their gender superiority over women. As in the time of creation when they did not follow God the same thing is happening now. Women are being abused by men. Instead of having one wife some men have more than one practicing polygamy . They let women work and their children suffers. At this modern age women struggles to raise her children living as a single mother without any support from her husband. It is my belief that the mistake of Eve not to follow God'

s command is what all women are suffering right now. In the news women are discovered to be murdered by men when they disappear. Family problems growing rapidly as family breakups with more divorce than the original family the smallest unit of society. Every woman with a troubled marriage is like climbing a mountain and struggle to reach the top but not sure if this will alleviate her suffering or not. Family courts are fighting for the child's custody or parents doesn't have enough money to support their children. Some may end up in foster care but some may become street children expose to social problems like addiction. God's fifth commandment was meant to make the family unit intact but man don't follow but depend on his own mind. The Power of his mind originated from Greece when they venerated Minerva the Goddess of Wisdom and that wisdom was their answer why they don,t accept God's creation What can the government do to help families? Foster homes are becoming full. Many children lives with one parent as they struggle to survive. What happened to the Christian belief of a father and mother as the head of the family unit whose children are familiar with their family lineage?

January 15, 2023 04:20

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.