0 comments

Romance

Lara--- I'm tired .I can't hold this bitter lie anymore. Can you plz help me to say all?

Wait! Lara, you can't speak this. It can make a drastic change. This is not a golden time to say all. Lara is silent and shed tears of hidden pains. 

Lara walks at sea shorelines. Wow! Sun says goodbye. "I accept all by core of heart. Not a single word of sadness is expressed. I'm searching serenity and this sunset with collaboration of sea shorelines gives me that."

Her life started as a transition. She was a service holder. An orphan, live all alone in the hostel. A roommate- Mira. They are like best friends also like siblings. Mira told her to stop for this time. Lara can't say a lie or a mixed truth. That pinched her all the times. 

Ajay was her colleague. They had a good relationship. It turned to a love zone. She loved. As a tango of love was starting. After few months, Lara asked Ajay---

We meant for each other. So we can marry now. Ajay - are you serious? I'm not ready for all this. I have so many burdens. I can't afford the sweet life. I'm penniless. I need to strong my pedestal. 

Lara -we can do that together. Then what's the problem? Plz Lara! Try to understand my situation. I came from a poor family. I saw the severe poverty. Oh! So pathetic. A handful rice couldn't get. So many days were passed without eating. I was despaired. Then I vow to myself that I'd be a millionaire. So much money!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!

Lara is surprised. What are you saying? Are you crazy? Money can't buy peace. That comes from heart- lovely touch. I'm scared now. You silly girl, don't worry. I'd earn a lot of money. After that I have my own house, car. The lavish life! Wow! So beautiful. I can't divert my sights. So your words are out of my imagination. 

Lara shocked .That answer broke her silly heart. The lovely abode shattered. She promised herself--- I really love you like heaven. It's ok. I'm depressed but I really pray for your lovely life. I sacrifice my whole heart for you. 

Time moves so fast. Lara tries to stop his crazy heart but no...it's just a maniac attack. Ajay lives in an imagination world. God knows how can be everything ok like past? 

Mira- I'm trying to stop him but no. He is not ready for this. He can't marry me. But he loves me. I also love him. He wants to continue as usually without marriage. You know that when heart craves for love then nothing can stop. I also can't hold. And now I face this critical situation. I'm pregnant. I can't tell him .He is in fanatical condition. Now what can I do? I can't hide this truth. Plz help me to show the way.

Lara- I can understand but think- if you want to tell the truth and force him to marry, the situation may be so dangerous. He can't control the situation. Your relationship will destroy in a second. One second- you can play a trick. Tell him if this will happen then what will he do? He will give the answer and you will get the real vision. 

Oh Mira! It's a great idea. I will. Next morning---

Ajay and I go for a tea break. I start to talk. Ajay, may I ask you a question? He smirks. Again I start to talk- think that if I'm pregnant then what will you do? An annoyed look- plz stop this nonsense Lara. I'm not interested to all of that matter.

Lara, I told you many times that now I'm busy to strong my base. I can't think anything. 

Lara is shocked. Stop to drink tea and stand up . I feel sick and I'm going. You carry on. Bye!!! 

Ok. You may go. Ajay said so casually. 

I don't know how can I deal this situation? I can't tell him. He isn't ready to hear any word. On the other hand I'm very much depressed with my new stage. A little one is trying to tell me something and I'm unable to do anything. At night, Mira tells me-Lara, my dear sister, don't take me wrong. I think it'd be better if we go to visit a doctor. I'm surprised. What do you want to say? I'm unable. Listen, it's for all of you. Look we are live alone. You love him a lot. And he isn't ready to hear your words. Now it's better for all of you to take this step. I'm screaming, never. I can't kill my child. I'm not a killer. Let me tell you, I will go from here so far away. I will raise my child. Plz don't take all emotionally. Ok. We will try to talk with him.

Next day, we are at the coffee shop. Ajay surprised. Why you call me? I have an important meeting. Mira tells- Ajay, may I ask you one question? Ok. Tell me - do you love Lara? Of course, I love her so much. I want to marry and spend my whole life with her but this isn't the right time .That's you think. Try to understand her situation. She is such a critical condition. What's that? 

Lara- can you plz tell me? I don't like a maze. Plz tell me all .I'm annoyed. Oh no! It's too late. My important meeting!!!!! You!!!!

A great fool. Such nonsense words and loss my golden chance. Shit... I'm going. I will talk to you later. He stood up and left. We sat...

Lara tells Mira- now you can realize the reality. I have nothing to say. I take my decision. I wrote a letter. Kindly you will give him that.

When he will able, he can come to me. I will wait for him. Because I love him so much and I want to see him happy. I'm crying. At night, I hear a voice- a little one calls me. Dear mom, why do you feel so upset? I'm absolutely fine. Dad will be punished for his deeds. I will not talk with him. I'm so happy with you. Then little angel hugs me. I'm laughing. My baby---

After 4 years, one evening . The doorbell is ringing. I'm busy with sewing dresses. Ok. Hold on. Who is here at this condition? I open the door. Who????

I can't talk. Ajay is standing in front of my eyes. He is laughing. Surprise!!!!!

How are you? Now I'm ready to hold your hands. Don't you happy to see me? I'm smirking. Come on. Oh no! You live in this shabby house. Ok. Let's go. We can live in a big house. Now I have a lot of money. I have a car, a big house. Hahahaha-----

Lara- why you don't talk? What's happened? I can't talk anything. Mom--- a 3 years girl comes out. What are you doing? I'm hungry. I want my foods right now. Ok. Dear. Ajay- so surprise. Lara- you cheat me. You, marry? Oh shit!!!!

How can you do this? I told you wait for me. I'm shocked. Ajay- plz listen my words. You don't take me wrong. It's not like that. I'm telling him all. You mean that girl is my daughter. Hahaha!!!

My baby. Plz come to me. And I'm sorry for my deeds. Forgive me. We will live together. I hug her. At last, a happiness shower is drenching all of them.

January 16, 2021 04:41

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.