1 comment

Drama Sad Horror

A voice was heard “Today we have identified our thief of school property. With the shadow of his leadership and loyalty to us he has managed to make it a loss of more than $ 22000 of school fees. We have not benefited from anything since he was appointed as the leader of all the projects in the school. He was able to destroy the food and sweat of the students. He has no right to continue here at school. The ethics and upbringing committee here at the school, sat down and made a decision to rest your colleague, Mr. Aram Billia for a period granted by the committee of more than two months to serve his sentence outside the school environment ie at home. After the sentence Mr. Aram Billia will be required to attend a hearing to hear his case in court on the scheduled date and date. Finally, we ask the accused Mr. Aram Billia to state the allegations against him, students. After that we will allow the accused to leave officially as planned.”

Noises of complaint spread in the ears of all the people and these places were polluted with pieces of paper full of all kinds of messages. This situation worried the teachers and leaders who attended the event. Students were not satisfied with the process that led to Aram Billia being expelled from school

I calmed them down and said, “Dear, is not fair, everything has a reason. An argument is not opposed to noise or violence but to a better argument. Remember that any decision is not made but is given time to find the right decision. I would like to see calm and peace reign here this time and when I leave. I know you need me very much. I am very grateful to my loved ones, my friends, my teachers and many others for your constant cooperation. Peace and unity are patriotism. Wisdom and prudence are a vital part of our lives. Even one day do not receive clothes from a naked person. Always in life choose one of these; to be warm or cold and not to be lukewarm. Because there is spray to burn and there is spray to cool. I'm leaving and I'll be back again without arguing with anyone. The truth is there. It's just a matter of time. This is patriotism. Thank you so much”

My life was difficult since I crossed the school gate. I didn't have any money to get a ticket home. I left with a sad sadness in him. I believed in what I believed I had not done wrong but it was humanity that healed me. My mind raced, where should I go? At least I could rest my body. I reached out to my friend, Mary received me. She thought I had come to him to greet him. She did not know anything. He prepared a quick meal. We got food while I explained to her what had happened to me. She encouraged me;  

“There is life after all this. Feel at home. You are my friend. You will live here until you are ready to leave. Relax so that you can think clearly. Every morning I will be going to college at the University to study and come back. I trust you very much my friend. Don't feel lonely we will all live here. We will sleep in here of course even though you and I are the opposite sex. You will overcome them as we have learned in the philosophy of stoic. There is no despair, but hide your desires where necessary please do not cry.”

I cried as a man with the joy of wise words in him from Mary. I thanked “Thank you Mary, you have a generous heart, a heart of compassion. Your words give me new hope. Thanks Mary!” (Two days later)

It was dawn at 4 AM. I decided to say goodbye to my friend Mary and start my journey to my aunt. I walked over 100KMS for 8 hours without rest. It rained heavily that day. It was like a blessing to me wherever I went. It was evening and a thick darkness was reigning. I could no longer continue the journey. I decided to relax in the big tunnel that was the train route. I looked for a place where I could lay my ribs. I slept cautiously in case the train returned and I could hear it. It was in the middle of a dense forest. It was very quiet.

The sounds of frogs were heard praising the rain that had fallen in the afternoon. My heart calmed with great fear as I lay on my back and looked up praying to God at least to show me another way. Calmness lay in nothing and nothing more than the limbs of the body relaxing with sleep-controlled sleep. The organs of the body suddenly stopped. I fell asleep.

Hours passed without consciousness in the body. God and my spirit kept it as His promised promise would protect us at rest after many life's anxieties. It wasn't easy but the day passed and early in the morning I found myself in a tunnel which is a special train route. To my surprise, I quickly got up and wiped the mud off my clothes. I did not care, the journey began again.

I crossed mountains and valleys on foot. Hunger hit me hard and my legs were already tired. I felt like it was the end of my journey. I pulled myself up to the top. I saw a tree with many branches and wished I could rest on the side of the highway. I dragged myself to the bottom of the tree. I sat there throwing myself like a burden. The eyes, the mouth were so heavy with the thirst that was accompanying me. I looked up, I saw fruit but I could not tell what kind of fruit it was. By the weight of my eyes I fell asleep.

I slept there. I was awakened by raindrops accompanied by strong winds. The rain was a shock to me because I had a bag full of books and my school notebooks. I began to store them carefully so that they would not get damaged. I thanked God for bringing me a rain of fresh water. I would close my eyes and hold my mouth up at least a few drops of rain to get water. I did that several times.

The rain stopped. I looked up at a tree and there were ripe mangoes. I picked enough mangoes. I sat down, ate the mangoes regardless of its yeast. Then the hunger stopped. The journey continued. The evening had already arrived. The town of Vwawa was seen from a distance. But I also could not get to the city. I also had to find a place to hide that evening on the sidewalk. Sleep suddenly overtook me with the exhaustion and hunger I had.

Early in the morning I woke up and continued on my journey but the hunger had already risen. I went through the dump to find at least the remains of discarded food. God is great. I found it to satisfy my hunger regardless of its purity and quality. God strengthened me. All my clothes were wet with mud. I thanked God.

(After two months)

"This is the technique that will erase all the evidence. This young man was holding us back from our smuggling. This country without forging information and property you cannot survive. We want to accumulate wealth early. This is the whole plan.” A voice was heard from the office.

“Auntie, please! Pray for me in my case today so that I can win. This victory is very important to me. The only thing I wanted was to do a national exam only so that could get a certificate and continue my studies elsewhere and not in that school. They also know the truth and the nature of the case.”

“I am Aram Billia going to ask for just one chance; let me take the national exam only, other things later.” It was my oath in front of my aunt. My aunt promised to pray for me to God. The case started to the prosecution room. The trial began.

The school board chairman began. "Please identify yourself as the suspect and your supervisor we would like to know."

"My name is Aram Billia and I am studying Form Six in the PCB field at this school. My guardian is called Wesli Verno.”

The board chairman “Welcome to Wesli Verno. We are your boy's teachers. Do you know anything about your teenager's suspicions?”

“I know briefly. My teenager accuses us of embezzling more than 58 million school property. This is what I know.”

The board chairman “According to the information I received not long ago. In this school Mr. Aram Billia is not there. I mean no one is registered in the name of Aram Billia here at the school. The one registered as Aram is called Aram Vince and not the one in front of us. Aram’s Guardian, committee members and board members; this case I am suspending because there is not enough evidence. This case will be heard again seven days from now. Thank you all. I give this time also to all parties to find sufficient evidence. Especially on the part of the defendant why should the name change to Aram Vince. We can keep working.” (Along the way)

My guardian was always complaining “Why Aram, your name has changed. In what name were you registered to take the national exam? ” I replied, “I don't even know. But I think I must stay here to do some research on the name before the seventh day. You go home and do other responsibilities. This is a game. I'm being teased for giving up. If I give up I will be ready for the goals and academic dreams I have killed. Something I do not like at all.”

“Ok, now I understand you my boy. That's a good idea. It is best to remain silent while looking for evidence. I believe you will succeed. I will even help you find information at home.”

I walked over to a retired teacher named Lusana. This one I believed could help me find evidence. I talked to him in detail. He agreed to help me and promised me the work he would do with my help. I thanked God for showing me a better way like this. That evening he brought me all the information since I reported. I carefully read the statement. Lusana also asked me to stay overnight in any way I could in the dormitory and office where I was working as a student project and defense student. There I had to get information on project operations and protection. I had to go through paths that no one could see.

I used my scouting techniques as a leader to penetrate into the boarding and office to gather important information. I managed to get all the information. I checked all the information carefully as well. That night, teacher Lusana provided me with a place to rest for the rest of my trial.

(Seventh day)

We were all waiting for the chairman of the board in the hall. Soon he arrived at the hall and the case began to be heard.

The board chairman began; "Today I start with our guest, retired teacher Lusana is fine we ask you to listen to us."

Lusana; "I am here before you to resolve one of the allegations against Aram Billia. Suspicion of his name changed to Aram Vince. Mr. Chairman of the board, the real name of the student in front of us is Aram Billia and not Aram Vince. The evidence is open. The first time he reported at school, I was the one who received him and enrolled him. The registration sheet is this. I confirm this by submitting a copy of his Form Four national certificate. According to the laws and regulations of the state, a student registered to take the Advanced level examination must submit a copy of form four results. I conclude by saying that the name given to you has been changed in the registry books after I retire. Even my existing text does not match the current text. Please submit. ”

The chairman continued; "I would like to ask for information from the education and ethics committee on the accused Aram Billia."

A representative of the formation and ethics committee spoke; “The information provided by retired teacher Lusana is true. No problem about the name anymore. Suspect Aram Billia is a school teller and student food victim of more than $ 22000, he was illegally possessing a mobile phone, he was in possession of weapons such as knives, swords, arrows and clubs illegally. These are his suspicions. Please submit. ”

Chairman of the board; “The case is ongoing, the concrete is not legal. Now he is on the side of Billia, Mr. Wesli Verno, welcome!”

“I thank the chairman. May I begin by reading these investigative reports; Brother Aram Billia was a student leader at the school in charge of school projects and security. In its operational reports it shows statements that contradict information prepared under the education and ethics committee on all sides, projects and school protection. An example in the collection of service taxes provided by entrepreneurs in schools collected $ 4670 different from more than $ 1200 from committee reports. Sales of vegetables, timber and logs to the Meru Agro company are $ 43000 from his statement. But the committee's report shows the sale is only $ 28000. The chairman can see for himself these differences. These are just some of the statements made by Mr. Aram Billia to be a suspect. But the fact is that the teachers are the perpetrators of these assets. Why not write information that is incomplete when they are not involved in sales. Usually the seller and the buyer are the ones who have the right to prepare the sales and purchasing information. Proof of this is a statement from the Meru Agro company standing as a buyer. Please submit.”

The chairman stood up and spoke harshly; "Here teachers are playing a dirty game. I see you are trying to defile a clean man by smearing Mr. Aram Billia. I beg Aram Billia to tell me about the allegations of phone ownership and armor in violation of school rules and regulations please.”

I answered him without hesitation; “The call was given to me by the principal and confirmed by the Education Officer, Commissioner of Scouts. The purpose of this call is to facilitate the provision of information between us about school safety as well as sales and tax collections by evening. ”

“Weapons are fundamental as a leader of school safety and security. I am also a scout leader and scouts trainer. The armor helped me to teach the scouts. The armor also helped the patrol. Please submit”

The chairman of the board continued “I respectfully ask the Head of School to confirm this statement made by Mr. Aram Billia. Because the Head of School is involved in the suspect's statement.”

The principal stood up and answered the argument as follows; “The information provided by the parties is accurate for their understanding and differences. Mr. Aram Billia is not at fault. Since I received him at school he has never let me down. He did his best to fulfill his responsibilities in his position. In my school the best leader of all time, honest, obedient and just is Mr. Aram Billia. He was able to identify every emergency that arose in time. He restored discipline to students against school staff. I believe even now, Mr. Aram Billia is a good man. He had to return to school to continue his studies. I have no doubt, what is going on here is the conspiracy of the few to profit through the power of the innocent majority. Please submit.”

The chairperson concluded: “Members, teachers and all others present in this hall, the following is the verdict in this case of sabotage of school property. Realize that ‘the truth standing firm cannot be denied’. Rank is not the ability to think. I urge public servants, especially teachers, not to blame anyone or anything for your desires for wealth and a better life. Mr. Aram Billia is not at fault. All allegations have been officially dismissed. He knows what he's doing, even though he's young. Your goal, you Committee on Education and Ethics, is to psychologically confuse this young man and get him out of the race to fulfill his academic dreams. All suspicions are back to you. You will be prosecuted by the Republic for misappropriation of school property. You will also be prosecuted for fraud you committed in school reports by a company affiliated with this school.”

"From today Mr. Aram Billia will remain in school until the day he finishes his National Exams. Mr. Aram Billia will continue to perform his duties as a leader in his positions. He will be under the supervision of the Head of School ensuring that no harm will come to him after this. The session has been adjourned until further notice. You can disperse, thank you for sharing.”

I walked out of the hall and was greeted by a large crowd of my classmates with great joy and unparalleled love. My guardian Mr. Wesli Verno hugged me and whispered to me "We came with the intention of getting a chance to take the test, now we have killed two birds with one stone. Thank you, Mr. Aram Billia for showing your maturity. Thank you so much, God bless you.”

October 09, 2020 21:34

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Aidan Mahanga
17:26 Oct 22, 2020

Thanks all liked my story I invite any one to comment on my stories

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.