0 comments

Black Drama Suspense

This story contains themes or mentions of substance abuse.

Kevin who had just lost his long time girlfriend of four teen year.,so heart felt and heartbroken,he wished he'd never look at another woman ever.tgeb then on the late news on tv a couple months after of still being off women he had the tv on for the latest flash news . about a local car accident on the road but far from Kevin s house.two cars ripped the vehicle into an older man s car and from seeing the old man's face turned out to be his father.

And in an instant Kev started rushing about the house and began making phone call to different hospital s to see which hospital his dad Lennie could be taken to mand found at the royal North hospital.so he began making a run for his car and drove to the hospital and there was his dad ,all tubes poking around him and police taking notes and when seeing Kevin stand there he introduced himself as he's son.and police told him nothing to be done as he passed away pretty quickly as soon arrived at the hospital from neck ,back ,hio and head injury.s and never woke up for breakfast as he ,the night before drank a bottle of wine and ended knock Ed out from one bottle of wine to the next and he had did this pretty much so he could get some sleep other wise he won't be able to sleep after all what had happened.jiulir overnight heard of this a waiting to declared her love for Kev and didn't know then for not really realising Kevin no idea what to do or say yo Julie uvervher emotional blay and they had gotten married then .when later on . Julie admitted the marriage had been wrong had used him as an inconvenience over her bee partner to attract his attention really out of jeolleosy so her bee partner will marry her but she ended up marrying Kevin outbid inconvenience and when her secret lover and her then plan a marry..

Somehow Kevin learning of the secret affair of Julie and her colleagues from work.waited for Julie at home and they had a bigger arguing and Julie walked outfir good to go back to her new husband.

When the truth came out to her friends they had not been happy to hear her hurting Kevin again

And Kevin so very much worse now of broken down and went out to buy more wine and went home to drink one full bottle to the next.and then some sleep pills and overdose Ed right there on his couch and no-one knew for a while into there came a strong smell of rotten decaying of some sort st Kevin s house.so called police to break down the door to see Kevin. body

Deceased.andvtgr the ambulance turned up to body bag the body to take to the city mortuary. And Tracy heat this further she too felt more heartbroken that Kevin would do such a thing of the following weeks ago and returned to the police are investigating the Suicidal. Incident of kevin.and Julie then resliyshr couynit staying married to her new husband so filed for divorce. She started church and kept pray for her forgivenss by the lord though she ss had really been punished she months later died of some fatal disease.and why oh why had she walked around the neighbourhood of the following suicide of Kevin and pretending to be sorry for the day of the death of suicide . when she was the one who wanted the marriage of inconvenience to make her secret to like her better and Marry her.nnd could not stay married to her new husband whey isolate Kevin had died of a suicidal heartbroken that Kevin would be available to be placed on the other hand there is a very good morning and a story to write about the status of a true story book.andvmsybe become a bigger best seller.so that the neighbourhood had disowned Julie for her conniving ward she did not get her forgivenss from the lordvanf and when seeing you are not the intended recipient you are not the interecipients and may be a little unwell with the young. and I will be watched at the local street from the town of her Julie had been totally shunned by her evil way to hurting Kevin again later and gotten a response from The Lord she then gotten the chance to be placed on the other people but died of breast cancer pretty quickly.anf no further information and funeral for her had been arranged so just a normal cremated remains the same house after the following weeks ago should be able to rest in peace soon as possible as mentioned in the will of course the other people on the street from the Home Office of the neighbourhood and started even if it is an automatically generated email scam.well another time and same old saying your name and...such is life.for the neighbourhood and rest of the neighbourhood of the following incident.the impact on the other people of the depression suicide of Kevin. Such is life .all the end .

The End no not yet end as Julie and new husband did have two kids and end up in a foster home as the death of julytge husband of Julie had not been competent to look after the children well all is well with the kids all grown up at least they had a decent upbringing at the Foster home.and... the End no response from you soon as possible as mentioned in the middle of the neighbourhood and started even if it is an automatically generated by And see you there at was all Julie a last minute words for the day of the neighbourhood death d impact of her Kevin and his dad.alkvsuchbis life and as been a Up and do wn the Hill And week we'll see time to time.and maybe one or the other hand learning a lesson somehy.or.something....:;;.

February 13, 2024 08:46

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.