0 comments

Christmas Holiday

My cute bird

It's Christmas Eve and Stella is eager to spend with her family, I was finally able to take a week off to enjoy the days of Thanksgiving that her happiness great they are always guided by their memories full of joy with my grandmother's recipes a delicious and greatly enjoy pie sweet potato and cranberry syrup.

It was a cold morning and it snowed heavily, which adds to the joy of the holiday, and Stella, as usual, does not wake up early .

her mother tried hard to do it, but to no avail, but she was surprised when she woke up with a bird in her room and wondered how it got to her.

"Mom, Mom, mom," Stella kept calling out to her mother without getting off the bed .

"Yeah, yeah, what's necessary to make you scream like that, isn't it time for you to wake up yet?"

"Not something I wanted to ask about this bird, what made it up to my room," Stella .

"Ah bird, my god, it's your uncle George said it was his Christmas gift to you" mother. 

" What, why do I get a bird, how do I take care of it, how do I feed it" , Stella .

"That's your business honey ! I will not interfere with the topic " mother .

The mother carried her bag and left to buy Thanksgiving dinner supplies .

Stella sighed long and looked up at the ceiling of her acquaintance, then ate her laptop and started to bark .

"Well now let's see what kind of bird !!!!!! Oh, I Found You" , Stella .

"You look like a bird, but you're so beautiful. come on" , Stella.

"What about your lunch ! …...It says here the nectar of some plants and others on the grains of plants and others on some insects, please be a lover of grains and just " Stella .

Stella lifted the lid and headed towards the Birdcage and looked at it, smiling, contemplating its bright colors, amazed at its distinctive color .

The colors of the bird were cheerful and beautiful a little heavenly blue, dark blue, red and orange, to find a note left by her uncle "do not forget to take good care of him feed him and give him water, loving uncle George I hope you like my gift I wanted it to be different this year , my kisses".

"You put me in Big Trouble Will I even have enough time to take care of him, how beautiful and wonderful you are my little bird, peep peep peep, Ah really comfortable to look at" Stella .

Stella got dressed up and prepared to go out to buy plant beans for the bird shop .

There was a small stall selling birds and their food and water supplies and how to clean a birdcage down the street .

By chance, she met William, her former schoolmate, who owned a hawk to hunt rabbits .

"Hey, Stella, see you around. what are you doing here? anything wrong ? Do you need help? "William .

"No, there's nothing wrong .I just want to buy plant beans for my bird." Stella .

" Do you care about birds now" , William?

"No, it's actually my uncle's thanksgiving present to me. you surprised me with it, and I don't know yet if I'll keep it or not," Stella .

" Never mind. it's so easy. just feed him and give him water to drink" , William .

"I hope he doesn't die with me.  " I just have a week off for Thanksgiving, and then I leave " Stella .

"What kind of bird is?" William.

"A bird species, a Sparrow, yes, a little sparrow. its colors are very bright, it looks great and its Peep is comfortable" Stella .

"Is it male or female"William .

"Actually, I don't know" , Stella .

" You don't have to worry about taking care of him. it's too easy" , William. 

"Well, I had left five days trial and then decide whether to keep it or not," Stella .

" Did you call him ? " William.

 " No, I haven't" , Stella .

 " What if we choose a name for him now, how about Robert ? William.

"What no, no, no, it's terrible," Stella laughed.

"Me ! I think it's good, " William .

"Are we in China, no no no" Stella chuckles .

"What I think is perfectly acceptable"  William. 

" Mash, yeah, it's okay and it fits perfectly" , Stella.

Stella thanked William for his jokes and his choice of name and she went home thinking seriously about getting rid of the bird and the trouble her uncle put in it and for a moment she remembered that her mother had a cat and she left her room door open and the bird in the room, 

Stella ran as hard as she could and actually found the cat Trulli Your name from today is mash. 

" am I keeping you or not? "Stella.

Stella Fed Sparrow mash and went to help her mother prepare Thanksgiving dinner and talked about all the good and bad things that have happened since Stella last saw her mother .

" And what about mash, what are you gonna do to him?

"I really liked it .it was hard at first, you know, I don't like animals of any kind" , Stella.

"And now you change your mind" mother .

"Yes, the bird species is very different, it's friendly, it's easy to care for, it doesn't cost much, and the chirping of mash is great and its colors are comforting" Stella .

Now what are you gonna do to him? , mother.

Stella shut up a little bit, smiled a big smile and walked away .

The mother looked at her with astonishment and continued to make Thanksgiving dinner .

Stella went into her room to see if the bird was okay or not and noticed that it withered, lost its vitality, started coughing hard and stopped peeping completely.

"It seems like I still don't know how to take care of you .isn't it weird that you don't chirp and I stopped doing that, you feel sad" Stella.

Stella looked at Mash has been calling her mother "Mom Mom".

"Yes what's up" mother .

' Look, don't you notice he lost his vitality and withered"  Stella .

"Really, we need to take him to a vet and right away."

Stella and her mother went to the nearest veterinary clinic for tests .

"Luckily you brought him before his condition got worse because the disease develops in ornamental sparrows quickly" veterinarian.

" But he was fine, and all of a sudden he stopped peeping and withered and started sneezing"  Stella .

"He's already had bird tuberculosis for about a week. you didn't notice any symptoms before today, such as lack of appetite."

Yeah, he wasn't eating well, and I thought it was normal .I'm not an ornithologist, and I got him a Stella gift.

"Did you clean his cage well, parasites, microbes and bacteria grow in an environment and quickly spread to him, causing him illness" veterinarian.

" I didn't, and for once he thought he had to eat, and only "  Stella.

"Don't worry, things are fine, but you have to clean his cage and never neglect it at least once a week."

" Now what happens to him "  Stella .

"I said no need to worry I will give him antibiotics that will speed up his recovery with frequent cleaning of the cage and vessels and do not forget his food also relying on some types of foods that contain useful nutrients and vitamins such as honey and different types of fresh vegetables and he will be fine" veterinarian .

"Thank you, doctor gave me information I didn't know about birds" Stella .

 " Thank you, Dr "  mother .

Stella and her mother came home and the first thing she did was buy a new, larger, more comfortable cage and instigated spraying it with antibacterial and parasite repellents .

Stella decides to keep the bird .

December 25, 2020 09:56

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.