0 comments

General

4-3-2009, 10:11 p.m.


Hi. I’m Charlie Dwight.... and my therapist told me that journaling would help me with my anger. So… Ya….



4-4-2009, All-day


I brought my journal to school today and Toni Hopper bugged me about writing how I had a crush on my best friend, Finn. Finn defended me which made it even more awkward. Finn knows about my journal and knew that nothing would be about him. Science was about chemical reactions, and in reading, we read Chapter Four of “To kill a Mockingbird” and at one of our breaks I dropped all my papers and Finn helped me pick them up which encouraged Toni to start shouting “Finn and Charlie! Sitting in a tree! K-I-S-” Until I cut him off by yelling “ SHUT UP, TONI! WE’RE JUST FRIENDS!” Toni was silent for the rest of the day but I knew there would be some gossip about me and Finn tomorrow. When Finn and I walked home we didn’t talk much, only when he said that he was sorry about Toni. It wasn’t all Finn’s fault but he did encourage Toni to start shouting. Dinner was meatloaf and cooked broccoli. EWWWW! We started watching a movie but my brother, Brady, Decided to turn up his music really loud so no one could hear. He turned down his music once I yelled “SHUT OFF THE MUSIC, BRADY!” But, the rest of the night was… okay. I guess...


4-5-2009, 3:38 a.m.


Couldn’t sleep. Phone dead. Nothing to do. So bored. Ughhhhhh!


4-8-2009, 5:26 p.m.


Sorry. Didn’t Write. For three days. Forgot to. Lot happened.


  • Talked to Finn
  • Watched a movie, in peace, finally
  • Hung with my cat, Mochi
  • Stopped Mochi from eating my Lovebird, Mango
  • Read lots of books, Harry Potter, Series of Unfortunate Events, a book called Hidden Within, just a lot of books
  • Ate sushi
  • Doodled
  • Youtube


Actually. Not much happened.


4-9-2009, 11:59 p.m.


Today’s a weekend so I went outside. I met the new girl in my neighborhood, her name is Starli and she’s Indian and really nice. Her older brother fits in well with Brady and I love her pet salamander. Mochi decided that she wanted to come outside today so she slept in Mom’s tulips, she got dirt and mud on her fur so I had to give her a bath. After a lot of hissing, scratching, and scrapes, I had my normal calico cat again. Today was fun but tomorrow I have to go see Alice, my therapist. Ugh!


4-10-2009, 10:43 a.m.


We talked about my anger and that anger is a cover-up for something. I dunno. It was just… Boring. She gave me a mint afterword as if that would make my anger better.


4-11-2009, 11:09 p.m.


Of course the Gossip and Roasting today was all aimed at Finn and me. I was so embarrassed. When Finn and Me walked home Finn apologized, Again, I was so mad! “FINN I COULD HAVE PICKED UP MY PAPERS MYSELF EXCEPT YOU HAD TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL!” I yelled. Finn was silent and then walked to his house alone.


4-12-2009, 4:42


Finn and I didn’t talk at all today, we sit together in all our classes which was the worst because we still looked like we were friends. Toni wouldn’t stop with all the “LOVE BIRD!” stuff, but I was too annoyed to yell back. Finn and I didn’t walk home together today. He instead walked to his Mom’s cafe while I walked home. 


4-13-2009, 10:14 a.m.


Nothing Interesting really happened in the next few days. Finn walked to the cafe every day now. I walked home, alone, every day. Hung out with Starli, a lot. Everything was all different. School was different. My friends were different. I was different. Life was different.


5-2-2009, 11:09 p.m.


I lost my journal, on purpose. 


5-3-2009, 11:48 a.m.


Mochi bit me so I had to go to the doctors to get it checked. I yelled at him, and I feel bad because I’m pretty sure I scared him. The bite was nothing major so it didn’t take long. The first thing I did when I got home was pet Mochi to death to let him know I was sooooo sorry. I’ll write again after lunch.


5-3-2009, 1:23 p.m.


Starli is on vacation so…. I went to Finn’s House. Ummm. Yea. 


5-3-2009, 9:30 p.m.


Finn was surprised to see me and when I apologized he did something I would have never expected. He hugged me. The Finn I knew finally back. He came over for dinner tonight and we had Bacon Mac n’ Cheese. Finn and I watched Youtube and tried some crappy DIYs in my room. Finn held Mango and I had to put Mochi downstairs because he was trying to eat him. We had fun watching Mango mimick the people in our videos. Someone would say “Place your bag over your bike seat!” and then Mango would say “Place your bag over your bike seat!”. We laughed until our sides hurt, bad. Finn had to go home so we both rode our skateboards to his house.


5-4-2009, All-day


Finn and I walked to school together today, we didn’t care about Toni or his team of guys. We were partners in Science, and we came up with our project for art together. Toni gave up on teasing us and went for Suzanne Rites. I introduced Finn to Starli after school and we all hung out and met Starli’s ferret, Cinnamon. He really liked Finn and because of that, he didn’t want to go back into his cage. Starli said goodbye to us and then Finn and I walked to Finn’s house. We jumped on his trampoline and rode our skateboards down the street. Finn walked me home and I had leftovers, Ewww! 


5-5-2009, 3:45 p.m.


Mom brought me and Brady to the mall today and we got to go shopping, I got a bunch of new clothes and a few games. Brady got all video games and some snacks, Mom made him get a nice dress shirt though. We got pretzels, tacos, smoothies, and ice cream. It was pretty awesome! Tomorrow I have to give this journal to Alice, So…… bye.

April 10, 2020 19:59

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.