Presidential Betrayal: Ex-Wife Reveals Dark Alien Conspiracy on Twitter

Submitted into Contest #254 in response to: Write a story in the format of a gossip column.... view prompt

0 comments

Science Fiction

One thing is for certain: Jaclyn Schwartz has always been a woman of surprises. Her audacious public pronouncements are legendary, and this latest revelation has sent shockwaves through the political landscape. This woman, who once held the nation’s highest social position, isn’t one to throw around accusations lightly. 

She has receipts.


Full story on page 6



President's Ex-Wife Unveils Shocking Conspiracy


Washington D.C. is buzzing, and it's not about the latest fashion faux pas or the President's latest gaffe. It all started with a cryptic tweet from former First Lady, Jaclyn Schwartz, accompanied by a link to a Dropbox folder. The folder contained a treasure trove: text messages and emails, revealing a shocking conspiracy that has the nation - and perhaps the galaxy - reeling.


The Allegations


Recently, the internet has been flooded with shocking revelations from the ex-wife of the president. Text messages and emails released to the public have unveiled a disturbing conspiracy. It appears that the president is part of a clandestine society involved in the kidnapping and abuse of aliens.


The emails, mostly from the President's personal account, paint a disturbing picture of a group known as the 'Kronos Club.' Jaclyn claims this club is composed of powerful figures from various walks of life, including politicians, business tycoons, and even a few Hollywood A-listers.


The text exchanges, primarily between the President and a mysterious individual known only as 'The Proxy,' further deepen the intrigue. The Proxy, presumably a high-ranking member of the Kronos Club, orchestrates the abduction of 'assets' - the code word for aliens - and sends regular updates on the mission’s progress. The President, despite his public persona, appears to be deeply involved in the operation, even authorizing the use of classified technology to aid in the captures.


The text messages suggest that these extraterrestrial abductions are carried out with the aim of extracting a luminescent fluid found in the aliens' eyes. This serum, once injected into humans, reportedly grants the ability to glimpse into the future for a duration ranging from 30 seconds to 30 minutes at any given time. Is this a groundbreaking medical discovery, a powerful weapon, or something even more sinister? The lack of available information about this serum only adds to the intrigue and concern surrounding the president's alleged involvement.



The Call for Transparency


In the wake of these explosive allegations, the public demands transparency and accountability from those in power. While the notion of intergalactic travel for the purpose of alien abduction may seem far-fetched, the sheer audacity and detail of the allegations have captured the public's imagination and raised eyebrows across the nation. One email, sent from the Secretary of Defense to the President and over 20 others, suggests NASA’s involvement. The email stated, “They just sent over NASA’s list of astronaut candidates, pick your poison.” No response to this email has been released and all known astronaut candidates have refused to speak to the press. The need for a thorough investigation into these disturbing claims is paramount, as the implications of such a conspiracy are far-reaching and potentially catastrophic.


Jaclyn has released multiple statements about the Kronos Club, detailing conversations she overheard about their use of advanced technology to evade detection. The secrecy has sparked heated debates and speculation about the potential implications for humanity. If the claims hold any semblance of truth, the prospect of individuals in power gaining the ability to foresee events before they unfold raises profound ethical, moral, and existential questions about free will, and the boundaries of human knowledge. The most recent post from Jaclyn indicated that the president is using the serum to manipulate global events, control the market and even influence his political opponents.


Meanwhile, the President has remained silent, offering no explanation or denial. His spokesperson issued a statement calling the allegations 'baseless and defamatory,' but the public remains unconvinced, fueled by the damning evidence that continues to leak online.


The Plight of the Alien Captives


Jaclyn accused the president of holding the aliens in a secret underground facility, “a twisted, government funded lab,” in Area 51. As details continue to emerge, the plight of the alien captives comes into focus. A receipt for over two thousand rabbit cages makes it appear that the aliens are kept restrained, in inhumane conditions. The text messages from The Proxy show little to no regard for the alien’s lives and well-being. They are seen as lab rats, their bodies dissected, their minds prodded, their very essence extracted and exploited.


One of the most chilling texts came from the president himself, describing the aliens’ terrified reactions to being experimented on. The text was sent to the Secretary of Defense and reads as follows: “They’re not human, but they feel pain just like us. They don’t seem to be fighting back.”


These beings, who have been subjected to unimaginable abuse and exploitation, serve as a stark reminder of the dangers of unchecked power. The gravity of their situation cannot be understated and calls for justice and accountability to grow louder by the day.


The Nation Divided


Critics and skeptics have dismissed the allegations as sheer fantasy and sensationalism, attributing them to the realm of science fiction rather than reality. Jaclyn has been called a “crazy ex-wife and conspiracist.” However, the persistence and intricacy of the claims, coupled with emails and text messages, full of corroborating evidence and eyewitness testimonies, have cast a shadow of doubt over their narrative. As the controversy continues to unfold and the President's alleged involvement in the extraterrestrial conspiracy comes under scrutiny, the public remains divided between disbelief and fear. The notion of a secret society orchestrating space missions to extract a futuristic serum from aliens may seem like the stuff of Hollywood blockbusters, but in an age of technological advancements and global interconnectedness, nothing can be entirely dismissed as implausible, can it?


Jaclyn Schwartz, the woman at the center of this storm, has been tight-lipped about her motives. Some speculate she's seeking revenge for a personal betrayal, others claim she's acting out of a deep-seated sense of justice. Whatever her motivations, the impact of her actions is undeniable.


Stay tuned, dear readers, for more on this developing story. And remember, in the world of politics, the truth is often stranger than fiction.


June 13, 2024 23:05

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.