0 comments

Fantasy

Xylon was walking down the streets of the market thinking to himself  I wonder what Dakota needs today. While walking down the street, he felt himself bump into something hard, breaking him out of his thoughts. He looked down before him and saw there was a guy kneeling at his feet trying to gather stuff he dropped. 

    Sparrow was looking at fruit to buy while thinking about prices and how much he could spend someone bumped into him making him drop all of the stuff in his hand. He sighed exasperatedly as he kneeled down to start picking up the stuff. 

    Xylon felt obligated to help the guy he’d just run into so he moved to stand in front of the guy and kneeled down to help him. No one knew him around these parts of Britain so he knew he was safe for now. Sparrow watched the other guy help him pick his stuff up and hand it to him. Sparrow stuck his free hand out to greet the stranger, “I’m Sparrowhawk, nice to meet you. And you are?” 

Xylon thought for a second and shook his hand. “The names Xy, nice to meet you too,” he replied with a sly smile. 

Sparrow nodded, “Nice name, thank you for your help.” 

Xylon nodded his head and respectfully left Sparrow where he was to continue shopping while walking to the place he was supposed to be to meet Dakota. His mind kept wandering back to Sparrow. He’s cute. While Xylon waited for Dakota to show up, he was jumped by goons with masks on, in the fight which wasn’t his strongest suit since they had bayonets and he had no weapon on him at the time. It was a quick victory for those in masks. They brought him somewhere he didn’t know where because they had put a bag over his head so he couldn’t see where they were going. 

When they finally took the mask off he came to, having fallen asleep in the carriage ride to their destination. There was a pudgy man standing before him, and he asked one question “Where’s Dakota?” 

Xylon knew not to give that information out, so he lied. “I don’t know where he is, he gave me strict orders to meet him where you guys captured me.” 

The pudgy guy took out a knife and chuckled. “We’re going to have some fun.” They took the bag off of another captive, Xylon realized right away it was Archer - he was one of the guys who looked after him while he was growing up him being two years older. 

They started cutting into him, his screams haunted the place and made Xylon cringe every time. Pirates weren’t supposed to show emotions. Well, emotions like love, love was a weakness, but he couldn’t deny the fact that he had feelings for Archer. His eyes became blurry while he tried to hold back the tears. He almost succeeded had the pudgy guy not stabbed Archer right in the chest only inches away from his heart. He cried, “Let him go! I’ll speak!” 

The pudgy guy smirked and told his henchmen to send the boy to a local hospital. Xylon sniffled slightly then put on a straight face, “He’s probably at the spot now.”

The pudgy guy and his mates all got bullets through the chest, Xylon had zero seconds to process what had happened. Then the guy he bumped into earlier and Dakota walked into the room he was in. 

Dakota walked up to him and looked him in the eye, “Are you okay?” He gave Xylon that don’t lie to me look. Xylon nodded, and Sparrow untied them. 

It’s been two weeks since Xylon had been captured and then appointed Captain of ‘The Pride Of The Saber.’ The pirates were launching an all-out attack on Britain. First, the civilians, then the soldiers. After going over the plan one last time before the invasion, Xylon thought back to Sparrowhawk and was starting to realize he might have feelings for this guy. He had hoped he wouldn’t run into Sparrow on this mission. The Pirates started attacking families in their homes and any British soldiers were cut down with their swords or shot with their guns. Xylon was talking to one of his generals of the pirates when he spotted Sparrow. He took his sword and went up to Sparrow. 

“I really thought you’d be different Xylon,” Sparrow chided. 

Xylon smirked and raised his sword, “I guess you were wrong for thinking so.” He replied with a fake distaste for the soldier. Sparrow raised his sword and charged, Xylon parried his attack and went on the offense swinging. Sparrow blocked a few of the blows but one hit him in the side. Xylon had to pretend he didn’t care which was torturing him on the inside. Xylon swung again this time it hit Sparrow in the chest. Then he dealt a final blow to Sparrow’s head with the butt of his sword knocking the soldier out. Instead of killing Sparrow, Xylon brought him to a medical clinic claiming he was fighting the pirates and found him knocked out during the battle. Xylon then disappeared from the medical clinic and headed back to his ship crying. 


September 16, 2019 07:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.