0 comments

General

It's a story of a Boy and a Girl.

They studied in the same school, same batch, but Class sections were different. He was in section A and she was in section B.


The boy was too much shy in nature, the girl too much naughty and natorious of her time. They both never spoke to each other during school time.


He always kept himself away from girls.


It was a time where two batchmates become good friends. When they both were in the age of 19.


He saw a friend list sugesstion and he sent a friend request to her. By looking at his profile, she says "hey he is my batchmate".. So she will accept his friend request.


From then, they both become friends on facebook. Both got busy in chatting, they exchanged their phone numbers..


After few days of chatting, he shared his feelings with her saying "that he started liking her and he proposed her"..


The girl is in the confusion now, so she said "let us be friends". She says that friendship is a great relationship more than everything..


But he is not ready to accept her as a friend. Then he requested that he wants to see her. "She says that I don't know how to meet you. Because where we live it's a small town. Anybody can get to see us together, then they will inform my brother on this. So I don't want to meet outside;she said"..


So, one early morning around 4:30 AM, he came in the bike infront her house. She just came near the gate and gave a smile. Since it was a first meet, He had got a big TOBLERONE chocolate for her. He just smiled and winked his eye and kept that chocolate on the compound top.


Later he messaged her and said, "please do not let that chocolate there, take it soon, before your neighbour aunty takes it, Because it has letter too".. She just laughed..


On the other side, "PLEASE TAKE IT FAST, IT'S NOT FOR YOUR NEIGHBOUR AUNTY"..


Then She took that chocolate and the letter, she came inside and messaged him that I took it.


Then he was like "Uff thank you!!".. He says silently that "I like your smile". I promise, I will keep you happy. Please accept my proposal.


She said, "wait, will read your letter".


She started reading the letter and a tiny smile was seen on her face. She is seeing his image on the letter. She is not feeling bored. which means she started liking him.. But, what was that one thing that she did not accept his love????.. Why did not she just accept him, when she knew that how much he loves her..


As she slowly understand him and his nature. She found him so sweet and cute. But, something which she did not like is;


One day, he requested her that he want to meet her badly because he is moving out of the town, so she asked him to come and meet her in the bus stand. After met in the bus stand, he said, I will come with you till your college. Her college is 33 KM from her place. So they both sat in the bus. He was too much shy. He did not even touch her hand, he was sitting decently like a gentelman. She was impressed by his nature again.


That 33KM made them to talk too much, they shared the feelings of each other. She has got a "message from one of her friend and she responded her", so he asked immediately that "you never respond me this much fast" and he smiled..


She is looking at him and he said "please don't see me like this, already I am feeling nervous to sit beside you"..


Usually, 33KM will take 50 minutes to 1 hour, But, they both felt, the time has passed so fast and they reached the location. He just dropped her till the bus stand, both waved bye and he came back home.


In the previous conversation, she learned that he is the only person who has to look after his family. Because his father passed away when he was in the age of 15. He has a mother and a younger sister.

Also he could not complete his graduation, he started doing a job in his local place, he has to earn and he has to take of his family.


One fine day, he has told me that he had loved a girl with pure heart. But, there was a caste issue, that they could not proceed further. He even tried getting married to her, But at his home nobody agreed and even she did not accept him, because he don't have a proper job.. He has shared all these to her.


Day by day, he was just asking, please accept my love. Otherwise, I will hurt myself.. Let's be friends she said again.


Everyday, every evening, after he finish his work, he used to come in his bike and horn twice that she him through window. Before he starts his way, he used to me message her and she sits exactly near the window that he can see her from the road distance.. When he sees her, he used to waved his hand so high and show his 32 teeth. From this side, girl is unable to control her smile, when she is smiling alone, her mom used to ask that why are you laughing alone..?.. it was fun..


Before he leaves the town, he asked again, that I am going to my uncle's place. I will start my new work there, Please will you be my girl?; he said.

Again She denied.. Maybe you guys are thinking what the hell is this? both have feelings and the girl is not accepting..


Once she did not talk to him for few days and he went and scratch his hand from blade and sent that photo to her. She felt bad and scolded him bad, that love should not hurt yourself or hurt each other. If you are doing like I will not get sympathy instead I get more angry;she said..


From then their relationship started losing closeness. Because girl does not like the way he hurt himself for a small issue.. Like this, he had done 3 times, cutting sharply his hand and sending those pics to her. Again she gets angry scold him. But, still the relationship did not workout. She thought, if it is like this, on small things also he gets hurt and he will repeat the same in future. Moreover, he has to work and earn, if he is doing all these, if in future his mother and a sister blame that girl for his loss, like this she thought and told him strictly that "Let's be friends only". He said No. I can't be your friend..


After few days, everything was fine. He asked sorry and he came to meet her. He told I will never repeat all these. Please send me happily that I get something in my life. And she said, "good. all the best, never ever hurt yourself for others sake". He gave a her a gift box. In that box, there was white colour SONATA wrist watch and a pen.

Later, he came to fall on girl's feet that she accepts his love. But, the girl denied and just told him, what are you doing all these...??

He took one passport sized photo for her memory and went from there.


After going to the new place, he could not be without her. Again, he called her and messaged her. And the conversation was on again.. He started complaining that why are you not talking to me, please don't ignore me.


The girl also again started to talking to him. Again the conversation started. Here in this city, he started working there in one company. What he did there is, he told that he loves her so much. So, that girl said in fun what can you do for me?.. Because I can't trust you. Because previously also you have loved someone and you have made her name tattoo on your hand. When you got to know that she left you. You tried erasing that tattoo.. He laughed and said, Yeah I am kind of mental. If I love someone, the love dosage will be high.. Then she said, It's not good for you. You should not forget your responsibilities and do so much sacrifices just because of a girl or a friend..

So, to prove his love he went to the road side tattoo maker and he did that girl name tattoo on his left side chest part. This girl is again in shock.. After this much, girl could not resist herself from liking him..


Due to some misunderstanding there were only conflicts on piecemeal communication. He was not liking the bond which she had with her friend. Still he thinks that she ignored or rejected him only because of her friend. Later, he was too much disappointed and got disappeared from her life for a while.


Again, A moment came that he got a visa for his new job. He wanted to see his girl for the last time. He came and met her. It was the last conversation they had face to face.. Then, He flew away to the country where he stayed for 4 years long and again he will be back to India and tried contacting her. But, girl did not respond him properly. She got busy in her job and life. Every year without miss he wish on her birthday. The cute moment is, he is just 1 day younger than her.


One day He called her again, approached again. She did not deny to be his friend. But, he wanted her as his girl only. So the friendship also got disconnected.


He loved unconditionally, with purest heart he respected her. Though he got hurt, he never hurt back that girl. The girl thought, if he is wasting time on her like this, what about his mother who is waiting for his son to grow as a responsible man, a sister who is happy to complete her education from her brother's money. In this situation, he needs family not the cuts on his body.


If that girl was agreed for whatever he did, he would have been in the same condition how he does not bother to hurt himself. Now he become a responsible man to his family. He become serious in his life. He is more stronger than everyone. No matter what, if you don't deserve love from him/her, but never lose your family trust and the hope they have kept on you.. He did well. He learned lession that not run behind which can't get it. Hold it tight which you have already in your life..


He realised that he has to talk to her for the last time, and said Please forget me. I want to be alone. Burn those letter and the gifts that you should not remember me anytime.. She said, Why suddenly like this. I never hate you. I always liked you. About gifts and letter, I will not burn it. So he said, if you are not burning it now, I will take a blade and I will cut the each letter of your name tattoo.. Let me bleed again.. let me show you how stubborn I become; he said.

Then she said, don't be mad again, what you want I will not do. So, he said, "okay then let us meet for the one last time. Please don't keep anything as my memory.

The girl smiled and made me laugh too. Please don't make me mad again, I will be alone forever. You will be the last girl of my life. So, let's have a happy ending. I don't want to force you again. I am habitat to be alone. Somehow, I came out of my madness; he said..


She said, Okay then. that's really good. Both hid their feelings. An untold story had to end.

He said BYE, she said BYE too. But the hearts speaks still with each other memories..


After this conversation, they have decided to meet again. But, no sure. It's all about destiny.. God Bless them..


A sweet BYE from each other. An happy ending!!!!


(Please comment your opinion on this)..


GoodBye!


June 05, 2020 06:29

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.