0 comments

Suspense Sad Mystery

Struggling to breathe as Keira was locked in a room far away both broken and bruised. Every part of her body aches and sometimes trying so hard to cry and scream seems so pointless as she doesn't even know how long it has been since she was here, was it days,months or weeks, that was something that she would never come to know off. But the only thing she knew was that her brother was in hospital in a deep induced coma. You must be wondering how she ended up here well I'll tell you from the beginning only if you are ready to hear her story.

7 months 3 days 12 hours ago

"Keira wake up and you gotta take your Luthion out of his room since you know how long it takes to wake him up." Keira made way to her twin brother's room and there he was laying on his bed with the blanket on the floor and his feet sticking out of his bed. Sometimes you can't wonder if Keira was the younger one who was supposed to be the older one or had to act mature in front of their parents since her brother was nothing but a fool in front of their parents. "Luthion get up since I don't want to carry your bag all the way to the car." Luthion smiles and looks at Keira before ruffling her hair and then gone to get ready for school.

7 months 5 hours ago

Keira had to walk to school by herself and she couldn't help but feel as if she was being followed. She walks away quickly but really she was trying so hard to make it to school with no one stalking her but really she still had the feeling way into school but she just ignored it thinking that they were admiring her. But little did she know that this was going to be the beginning of her demise.

6 months 14 days 23 hours ago

"Kiera have you seen Luthion !!!". Her Mum frantically looked for Luthion as he said to her that he will be back in a few hours but it was way ahead into the next day. "Try phoning him Mum." Keira's hand shook as she was holding onto her phone as a text message came from an unknown number.

Unknown number : I know where Luthion is and you wanna hear him

Voice message sent

Luthion on voice message sore : Keira run there are people coming after you

Keira listens to the voice message and she freezes

Unknown number is typing

Unkown number : If you want your brother alive you see you need to follow my instructions or he dies

Keira hears the door bell and goes to open the door and there lays a box adressed to her

6 months 2 days 15 hours ago

Keira stared at the package since she was told by the unknown number to open it today on this day for some reason she couldn't  comprehend and won't comprehend. She lays on her bed with her phone next to her and when it buzzes, she reaches it and then she sees a different unknown number.

Unknown number : Police = Luthion's death, Help = Luthion's death, Anyone knows about this and he dies just remember that

Keira gulps before typing : I don't have a choice do I since I know you are watching my every move and it has been close to a month since you have been observing me.

Unknown number : Good glad you know the circumstance you are in so you can open the package that you have placed on your desk

Keira looks outside her window trying to figure out where they saw the package on her desk

Her phone buzzes next to her and she looks at it

Unknown number : Don't bother looking for me outside since you won't find me there no matter how much you try

Keira doesn't hesitate to open the package but she finds her brother Luthion's shirt covered in blood and a note

You see this is just a piece of your brother and tik tok, the time is running out so if you don't listen to our every command, you will see your brother's death within a month.

Unknown number : Don't hesitate because of the note and if you do we won't hurry to kill your brother cold blooded.

Keira sits on her bed with tears running down her face

Keira types : What do you want from my brother?!!!

Unknown number : We don't want your brother but we want you

A chill goes down Keira's spine but she doesn't want whoever the person is after her and watching her every move to show that they have broken her

Keira types : So what do I do now

Unknown number : Wait for our next command

Keira types : What do you want from my brother?!!!

Unknown number : We don't want your brother but we want you

A chill goes down Keira's spine but she doesn't want whoever the person is after her and watching her every move to show that they have broken her

Keira types : So what do I do now

Unknown number : Wait for our next command

5 months 21 days 6 hours ago

Keira looks at the door fiddling with her hands scared on who might barge into the door and take her away from her family. But her Mum was not at home since she was with the police hoping that she could find a clue on where Luthion might be or held. Keira doesn't say a word when her Mum yells at her every time she is sitting on the couch while saying "How can you just sit on the couch all day on your phone not caring that your own twin brother has been missing for more than a month." Keira always tried to say that her brother was alive but whenever she opened her mouth, she just ended up closing it again since she knew it was best to keep her mouth shut. But when the police came, she opened her mouth only to say "Please don't ask me anything about my brother since I honestly don't know where he is." They asked for her phone and when she hesitated they tried to grab it but then a gun shot is heard outside the house multiple times. So they go attend to that matter rather about Keira's phone.

Unknown number : Your lucky and go to this adress ********** ****** *******

Keira types : Thank you and what is this adress for?

Unknown number : Don't say thank you since it makes me pity you and this adress is where you'll see your brother before he is rushed to hospital based on his injuries

Keira freezes more and this time it felt like her life was being taken by her

Unknown number : Your brother is alive just barely

To be continued

April 15, 2021 07:53

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.