0 comments

American Fantasy Horror

This story contains themes or mentions of sexual violence.

Susan let out a big sigh and sat down. She normally didn’t go to movies by herself, but it had been a long harrowing week at IBM. It was a great job, paid well, had lots of interesting, good looking young men and her boss was a good man. The heavy curtains in from of the movie screen were pulling back and she took some nibbles on her popcorn. She just had to have some diversion. Life with Stanley was good but she was beginning to think he was cheating on her. Of course, the new object of his desire had to be her best friend, Monica. Then, there was Nick, a real hunk. He fired with her a lot and she enjoyed it. He asked her out frequently and was persistent. Once, he had even dragged his hand slowly over her breast. Harassment? Yes, but titillating.

So, she just thought that a good horror film would take her out of her funk. The lights in the theater begin to dim and she looked at the screen expectantly. Suddenly, there was a flash of brilliant white light that erupted on the screen and then it was dark. The theater was dark, black dark as was the screen. Then, ever so slowly she start making out things of the screen. Those things were gravestones growing more and more visible. It was a graveyard. There were gravestones, and tombs, and statues and iron gates. There were lots of shadows as things become more solid and the whole setting looked dark and evil. The camera panned across the front of an ornate tomb with lots of strange writing on it. The writing looked like hieroglyphs, but on the top of the arch was a carving of a man having his way with a naked woman whose arms were pinned down by two grinning, large ghouls.

Susan gasped when she realized that the woman looked like her. The woman’s face was twisted in convulsion of horror and fear, but it definitely was her face. Susan screamed softly and turned to look around the theater. It was pitch black. She couldn’t even see the chairs next to her. There was another streak of lightning across the screen and slow, rescinding thunder. Her attention returned to the screen.

The camera had passed the tomb and was bringing a small headstone into focus. The writing was hazy but quickly became clearer. The dates were the first to be distinguishable and to her great surprise, the date of birth was her date of birth. September 28, 1974. The second date, oh my god, was tomorrow’s date, September 28, 2004. Susan gagged. Tomorrow was her birthday and she was going to be 30, a happenstance that had been bothering her. 30 years old and unmarried, no children..

Then the real horror struck. The name on the headstone became quite clear—Susan Gaines. Her name. Her shock was electrifying. He whole body briefly lifted out of the movie chair and she felt pins and needles in every tiny bit of her being. Then, things got worse.

Standing in front of the tomb was a completely naked Nick. He stood there with a maniacal grin on his fact looking straight at Susan. He started laughing. Susan saw that he had an extremely large penis and it was growing. It grew harder and longer and bigger while Nick was smiling, looking at her. He winked at her. Than she saw that his enormous cock was bloody. He heart almost stopped. She was paralyzed with fear.

She horrifyingly discovered that she was naked, lying on the ground in front of the headstone with her name on it. She had some sense of self preservation left and tried to rise. Two huge, nasty looking ghouls grabbed her, one on each arm. They, too, were laughing and drooling. They each took one arm, lifting it upwards over her head, then reached down and grabbed one of her calfs. Laughing even harder they put her on her back on the ground and turned to look at the approaching Nick.

“Thank you, boys,” Nick said to the ghouls and they grunted. Nick grabbed his ginormous penis and waved it at Susan. “Sweet baby, you look so good. I can see that you are scared and that is good too.” Susan was almost convulsing with terror. She was sobbing and tried to speak but it was impossible. She thought she was going to die.

Nick dropped to his knees between her legs still gently waving the horrible penis. “You are going to love this, Susan,” He laid on top of her body and pressed his lips hard against hers. She could feel the cock from her vagina, in between her breasts to her throat. “Oh god,” she gurgled. Nick kissed her again and then reared.

Lightning streaked across the sky and the thunder was almost deafening. After the lightning passed, things seemed darker than ever all around her. But she could still see Nick and she could hear the hideous screams and laughter from the two ghouls. Susan’s heart was about to burst. Tears flowed mightily from her eyes and yet, her vagina was quivering and wet.

She saw that Nick was on his knees, erect and head thrown back. He was howling, howling hard like the king of wolves. Then he fell over her, hands on the ground holding himself up with his horrific cock aimed at Susan’s vagina. With a yell deep from his bowels, he thrust his member deep inside her. Susan scream in terror, pain and ecstasy.

As Susan screamed, she rolled out of bed and fell to the floor. Her lover, friend, partner, Stanley came running around the bed and knelt beside her. He reached up on the night stand and turned on the bed light. Susan always slept naked and now she was lying of the floor quietly muttering something Stanley couldn’t make out. Her naked body was gently undulated as if she were making love.

“Susan, Susan, what is happening,” begged Stanley. He looked at Susan and a sickly smile drifted across her face just as she stopped breathing. Stanly knew that she had just died. He was beside himself in grief and pain. “Susan, Susan, please don’t leave me.” Stanley was crying as he looked at the clock on the bedstead. 12:01

October 24, 2022 16:53

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.