4 comments

Drama Fiction Teens & Young Adult

It was raining outside and I was sad, confused and in a bad mood. I am not an emotional person but I felt miserable. My boyfriend, Jack went back to his hometown for a week but it was not the exact reason why I was feeling like it.

We have been dating for a year and everything was fine. He was always there for me when I needed him and he was the most caring person in the world. But even though there was no problem in our relationship, there was still a distance between me and him.

And I wasn't the only one who was feeling like it. So we both decided to give each other a time, it's not like I was going to brake up with him or something but it just we both needed a space. That's why I didn't follow with him. To be honest I didn't want to brake up with him. I didn't know what was keeping us apart but I still loved him. While I was overthinking about a lot of things I heard a knock on the door. It was Jack which surprised me because I thought he was still in Mexico.

"Hey" he said with a cute smile.

"What are you doing here?, I thought you will stay in Mexico for a few more days" I said with a surprised face.

"Well I decided to come back early, Bella can I talk with you?" he asked me.

"of course, come in" I said while opening the door wider so that he could get in.

"Coffee?" I asked.

"yes, please" he answered nervously.

I went to the kitchen and check if I had some hot water . There was no hot water and the water warmer wasn't working." Great, now I have to make hot water" I think to myself. i put the kettle on the stove.

" You know what ,I will go and grab something to eat at the store nearby " he said.

"You don't have to , we can order pizza" I said.

"But you don't like pizza "he said . " I will be back before you know "

Then he rushed to the store.

He seemed very nervous . He definitely had something to say .

"What does he want to say" I wondered. "Is he trying to break up with me?" I asked myself. To be honest, it was true that we both were having confusing times but I , well, I still love him . I wasn't ready for this .

Since I was busy overthinking about those thing, I had no idea what was happening in the kitchen . I put a piece of cloth near the stove and the cloth was on fire which leaded to burned the whole kitchen. I didn't notice until the smoke came out but I couldn't runaway because I passed out.

Meanwhile, Jack was on his way to my apartment and he saw lots of people in front of it. There were smoke coming out from your room . "Bella" Jack mumbled . Then, he ran towards to me. He entered the room and saw me lying on the floor . It wasn't easy for him get in . It was very dangerous for him to come to me. He should have waited the firemen. But at that time all he can think about was to save me. After that , he ran into the fire and carried me out. He took me to the hospital and stay beside me until I woke up .

When I opened my eyes I saw him sleeping , leaning on the bed holding my hand. He woke up when I tried to remove his hands from mine. "Bella" he mumbled and ran out of the room . Then, he came back with the doctor and some nurses . The doctor did the things that he had to do and told Jack that he had nothing to worry about and everyone left the room. Leaving me and Jack alone.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a worried face .

"yeah" I answered .

"Look, I have something to say" he said with a serious look on his face.

"Me too, let's break up " I said because I thought he was going to say the exact thing and tears stared to built in my eyes even thought I love him so much I had to say that . It was the best way that I could think of." Maybe he doesn't love me anymore but I don't want him to hate me" I think to myself. I couldn't look him in the eye.

"Bella, why? Are you meeting someone new ?"he asked with a very sad tone.

"No, it's not like that" I said and a drop of tear escaped from my eye.

"Then, why?"

"I know you and I , well, we both changed a lot and the relationship us is so cold. You were busy with your matters and me too. If we go on like this we both are going to hate each other . I ....I don't want you to hate me. I am sorry"

"No, baby I am sorry . I should have pay more attention on you but if you are saying to break up just because of that reason . I can't break up with you Bella. No, I am not breaking up with you." I will

try my best and I will take care about you more than I did before.

And most importantly, I love you so much. I am not letting you go. I was trying to say it since I came to your house but I got very nervous . You know that I am not used to it right? And I am so sorry . I shouldn't leave you alone." he said while holding my hand firmly .

"no, it's not your fault." I said sobbing.

"So you are not breaking up, right?" he asked with a smile while wiping away my tears .

And I just nodded. Then he pulled me closer and hugged me.

"I love you so much more than any women on earth" he said.

"How about your mom?" I asked with a giggle .

"I am sorry to say this but she has to go to number two" he answered and we both started laughing.

And now I feel like the love between us is stronger than any force in the world.

October 20, 2020 15:35

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

4 comments

ALISHA ROSS
21:00 Mar 28, 2023

This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help PRIEST Salami has rendered to me by helping me get my ex-husband back with his magic and love spell. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking a divorce but when I came across PRIEST Salami email on the internet on how he helped so many people to get their ex back and help to fix relationships. and make people happy in their relationship. I explained my situation to him and then sought his help but to my greatest surpr...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sharon Mike
12:49 Feb 16, 2021

I advise you to kindly consult this Relationship Doctor, he is real, he is powerful and all what he told me came to pass. He restored my Marriage, You can kindly contact him, Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!! 😍😍😍 Robinsonbuckler11@ gmail. com

Reply

Show 0 replies
Barbara Burgess
16:18 Oct 29, 2020

Hello Amy, What a cute and endearing story. I loved the romance in it and the fact that you both got your thoughts a bit twisted and were thinking the wrong things. Just need to check on beginning new sentences with capital letters. Also brake should be 'break'. brake - is a brake on a car wheel. Break - a holiday break. A jolly good effort overall and very well done.

Reply

Amy Natalia
09:53 Nov 06, 2020

My bad I will be more careful next time. Thank you

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.