0 comments

Inspirational

Alex, come on dear!!!! someone calls me from the stage. It's now your time to show up. I can't hold the audience anymore. They are aggressively waiting to meet with you. Look!!!! It's a big achievement, as a millennium---- you rise up in this era, with your spiritual power.

I'm (Alex) smirking to listen such flattering words. You say too much-----

No. It's your turn for red carpet welcoming stage. The sun peeps all times over thy azure. Amidst all alluring sites, your presence provides serenity. Thank you so much dear....

Life acts as a maze. I'm tried every single moment to beat all challenges but ------?????

My life gets such a panic attack. I belong from a middle class family. So many hurdles are trapped my soul. I can't move on smoothly. Still, trying a bit more to do something, for cheering my mind. I'm the only one son. My father is a service holder and mother is a housewife. We try to live lively. But destiny mocks..... A severe attack for our family....my mother has been suffering from lungs cancer. We haven’t so much money, still--- trying until the last sunshine, but Ah!!!!!

My mother can't hold the danger strike anymore and politely starts the journey of eternity. My father is totally broken. His only soul mate is disappearing in front of his sight...can't bear the pain. One night, when I call --- dad, plz come and take your meal...no sound---

I go to check and find out that father holds their lovely sketch and laughing--- it's a stagnant moment. I call again but no response...my dad is dead by sudden heart attack....

Again a dramatic shock...I can't imagine my life without their presence....Now I'm all alone in this earth...

I see the write of father.....

“A love write...”

My evergreen love !!!

Today is rose day- isn't true?

O dear ! I still miss you-------

You're my eternal love,

Your every step engrafted in my heart.

Destiny--- I can't escape that.

Take away you, from my sight.

Even after that traumatic incident---

Each day is my rose day- my evergreen meadow of love!!!

Your presence like as angelic rose,

Spread fragrances as zephyr touches soul.

Every second is existed as millennium,

Nothing can beat thy eternal heart.

So what---you're in another earth!!!

So what--- the red rose turns to black!!!

I know- black is the most precious one

I cherish, thy every memory as treasure

I can't hold the timeline,

I can't stop the life car,

But my heart beats only for you---

Whether earth or divine, that's not prime.

I love you so much!!!

You're my sunshine,

You're my dreamy earth,

You're my spirit of life.

I feel their love as millennium. But how can I move on??? No, I can't accept the truth as madly. I will make them as evergreen shining day. I’d never imagine to be a celebrity one but I want to inspire all about the lovely feelings of life.

I'm working hardly in my daily life. As a simple graduate young man, I can manage a little job and start to live in a shabby hostel. I will make that a dreamy palace. I start to find out some buttons for pressing smoothly. One day morning, I pass the road--- suddenly, I see- one little boy is playing by a remote car. I enjoy that but .... oh no!!!

A bus is coming with speedy way. I shout--- little one, plz move on. But no . He can't hear me and I can't think anything, just jump to save him. Oh God!!!!

I save the boy. Someone comes and helps me to stand up. I can't. The bus pushes me hardly. I'm affected deeply. A sweet voice is heard--- plz let me to take you in a hospital. I just see a worried face--- just like my mother. Mom!!!!

I'm senseless!!!!!

When I wake up, I discover myself in a hospital. A lady is sitting in the cabin. She says-thanks God! You wake up. Doctor, plz come and check my dear ....a doctor comes and after checking my pulse and bp- he declares the opinion--- you are out of danger. Take care young man. Ok. See you...bye!!!

I stand up. Bobby (lady shouts for someone)--- come on and hold your friend. That little boy is coming and saying, sorry brother--- you're hurt because of me. Mommy rebukes me. Now you must come with me and play with me. I'm ( Alex) telling him...little brother, thank you so much. I can't come with you. Why not???? A loud voice from Bobby’s mother; I'm searching your every details. You live in a hostel and totally all alone. Plz come with us and as a brother, a teacher you can accompany my naughty child. I (Alex) say again-Thanks mam....

Oh no... just call me Aunt.

I'm smirking. Ok. Aunt... I can't take your favor. Why do you think like that?

You’d be appointed as a teacher for my child. I will give you service benefits... accommodation with salary- that's all. I (Alex) need some more time to think. No way...Aunt says.

You're sick and I can't let you go like this way. You must come with us. Plz big brother come on!!!!(Bobby’s urge)

Such a lovely urge!!!! I fail to deny... Ok. I will.

Yahhhhh!!!!!(Little one just express his excitement)

I come with them in a big palace. A dream house-----

What a wonderful sight!!!!

Ok. It's your room. You now take some rest. I will meet with you at launch time. Ok. Aunt.

Now, I'm in an unknown place but they accept me as a dear one. I'm crying. I miss my family. I have no dear ones. Now, I can feel that love of my family in this new abode. Oh God!!! Plz give me strength to hold this but I'm not a greedy one. At lunch time, someone knocks at door---- I open the door and Aunt says- sorry dear, I disturb you but you first eat some food and then take rest. I say--- it's ok. After eating some meal, I again come to my room. I'm trying to write something. My emotions-my feelings, all are coming as oceanic waver. I can't stop them. I sleep on the table. A big sound.... I get a sudden shock. Oh no! it's morning... someone calls me. Brother...little guy. I open the door and he shouts as a lion. Are you deaf? I'm knocking about one(01) hr. I don't know that you sleep like a dead one. I'm (Alex) laughing...

Little friend... don't mind. Ok. I will ready quickly and we can go for a walk. Both of us go to garden. I tell him about flowers and its fragrances. He asks me --- aren't you sick? How can give such lecture? I say- it comes itself. That's the love dear. Ok. Let's

go. We are playing in the lawn…

Time is passed so fast. One (01) week is over. Now, I have a habit to write. It came-when my mother was alive... I want to go but they (Aunt & Bobby) aren't ready to accept my words. So I live with them and help to study Bobby.

What are you writing? Plz show me—Aunt asks. I feel shame. Aunt see all and says what a wonderful write! You are a genius. Submit all in writing portal and you will be a winner. I don’t say anything. Aunt tells- Ok. I will do all things and you just keep your writings.

After one month (01), one day, Aunt is screaming and telling me- your write is published and now you’re recognized as a writer. I’m speechless. Five (05) months are gone… One morning, I have received a mail from London-a proposal from editor to publish my book. I'm surprised and never think anything like that. It's just like a day dream. No- no!!! It's TRUE. I can't control my emotions. Aunt comes and says --- listen, I know that you have suffered a lot but now' God gives you this chance. Plz accept this. But Aunt- it needs a lot of money. Don't worry, dear. I will give you that as loan, ok. Thank you so much, Aunt. It's ok dear. God bless you!!!!

The upcoming days are so exciting. Aunt helps me to walk every little step, as my mother. I feel mommy’s existence every second. Then, that's dreamy day is come. My book is published. Name of the book is ---“ Inspiration for lively life.” For promotional purposes, I go abroad. Aunt takes all of my views and challenges. Now, I'm an expert one. But when I'm going to speak in front of press, media --- I'm hesitate; after a bit time- all is ok. Smoothly is going well. After two (02) weeks, I get a call from international conference, for awareness of peace and love- for a lively life. When I’m standing in front of thousands of people, I can't utter a word, at first - then start to tell--- thank you so much. I'm so happy to share my thoughts with all of you. A question(from audience)-- how can you write such a deep thought at this early stage? Who are there, behind all of your writes? First, I tell about my parents but finally I'm bound to tell about Aunt and I agree that I see her as my mother's essence. I share- the real experiences of my life.... A big clap and I'm crying. Congratulations dear writer.... you'd referred as the gold winner in this session. Thank you so much!!!!!!

After one (01) month, I come back home. Little one (Bobby) comes and tells- oh no!!! you only tell about mamma but why not me??? I'm laughing. Naughty dear, you're always with my smile, my heart. Aunt comes and cuddles me tightly. Congrats dear!!!!! I'm so happy to see you at this stage. I can’t hold myself--- Thank you, Aunt-you’re such a precious treasure in my life…..

My life turns to a new world. Now I'm a famous writer. I get call from many sites like a celebrity one. I never think like that-my life can make a history. Now each moment picks new story. As a millennium, I may rise up. Thanks God for thy blessing shower, within all of us.

February 12, 2021 08:23

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.