1 comment

Mystery


Sarah stood there starring in the dark and wondered of into the dark paths of the woods. The creepy feeling of walking behind a small girl gradually faced with a pace of soft foot noises had a deliberate power to make my skin crawl and a burning sensation of the dark afternoon.

Clouds built up and it remained dark for most of that day.

A walk in the woods wasn’t a good thought for Sarah when she saw a dark shadow move quickly across her path.

The spooky trail had a strong presence in her while she ran back and forth into the woods gusts of wind blew in her face.

Sarah was warned to not go into the woods and yet she refused to obey her mother’s order.

The story goes back to 1960 when a tree was cut down in the back yard in her grandmother’s property.

Sarah didn’t hear much of the dark secrets of the woods. It was a mysterious act of lessons learned from the older generation and nobody felt safe to go back into the woods.

Sarah’s estranged mother lived in an old farmhouse and friends in the community had no contact with this woman.

In the woods lived an old suspicious man and children who passed by his property were never to be seen again.

After school children played by his place in the woods unfortunately, the terrifying look on the old man’s face scared the school children of his property.


Close friends of the community had a doubt to send their children to play in the woods.

The old man shouted at children passing by his home and was a nightmare to pass by without suspecting the old man spying on the children.


During the night the old man stayed outside watching out for any passerby.

Voices heard at night from the mysterious house of the old man scared of anyone who tried to walk by there. The whole scenario gave children a bad impression of this place in woods.

Noises from behind the Willow tree attempted the old man to commit suicide, but he pretended to attempt suicide out of pity and fell to the ground from the high ceiling and found himself still breathing. It was a failed attempt leaving him feeling disappointed in his actions.

An abusive old man with a bad past held on to what he had, and no one could help take him to the mental intuition.

One day the feared old man was covered in blood of the boy gone missing due to the sever injuries the boy had from the old man the blood splattered all over the walls of the kitchen.



Meanwhile the old man tormented children and hid from the parents when they came around to investigate their children’s stories about the house in the woods.


Ten years ago, the old man, Jake was accused of kidnapping a four-year-old-boy and held the boy in his basement for twenty-one days.

Police searched the woods and found no trace of the four-year-old boy.

This story feared the community and were under careful watch of their children.


It was on a cold day when the boy walked to school and did not return home after the four-year-old boy decided to walk into the woods. His curious mind turned the experience into his worst  nightmare.

A sprained ankle, bruised arms and front teeth removed with a pliers in the basement of the old man’s house left the boy in agony. The old man hid such tools in the workshop so, no one would suspect his horrid actions to the boy.

The empty strange looking house owned by the old man didn’t easily scare police to find evidence of the missing four-year-old boy.

In the woods there were many confrontations of the old man.

The howling wind blew clothes off the clothesline while an officer in the woods looked in dismay for more information of the missing boy in the woods.

The other boys ran away for safety and never turned back into the woods.

The community feared for their children’s’ lives and wanted the old man arrested for the death of the four-year-old boy.

It caused many families tears and sadness for when their children left for school each day, they weren’t hopeful of their children returning home.

The four-year-old boy held in captivity for twenty-one days had suffered severe injuries. In the woods for all these years trapped and imprisoned in the old man’s house led to many spirits lurking in dark paths of the thick woods.


Pain, internal bleeding injuries and head injuries caused the death of the four-year-old boy.

A decade has passed, and the devilish woods had become a dark place for the local people.

Children are prohibited to go into the woods because the old man is a suspect to a gruesome killing of a local boy and the woods is not a safe place for children from this horrific experience.


The woods are no safe place since the incident and the awful actions of the old man.

It leaves no choice for children play time and for wondering into the woods.

In the woods, it Is disturbing to children to explore and play as children would have liked to and the cold atmosphere gave children a frightened feeling in their presence.


An unusual touch in the woods held the conversations for a decade in the community to grasp the awful actions of the old man. What was once a safe and happy place has become a sad, scary and ghostly like place.

The trees closely grown had shared a thick darkness of the woods to discourage people to walk through the woods.

What happens in the woods is horrific and bloody and holds the truth of the death of the four-year-old boy from a decade ago that shocked the local community.


A creepy feeling in going into the woods got people thinking of a different walk through the wild, instead of passing by the old man’s home.

The child disappeared, the old man didn’t leave his house and worked all day building a cabin and ignored the shouts of arrest.

People whispered, gossiped and made a new beginning for their children to not go into the woods for playtime or to explore the different paths leading to other parts of the woods.

The unfortunate story about the missing and death of the boy did not give anyone a chance to walk in the woods.

The feared people of the community were left to work out their lives from this incident. The unsettling horrific actions of the old man was no made up story, it is just that people refused to accept the story they heard from the woods.

Nobody was allowed to go into the woods or the mysterious actions and unsolved murder of a four-year-old boy.



November 15, 2019 19:21

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

DEVIKA P
10:21 Nov 27, 2019

The Woods had a secret and kids were not allowed to pass through in case the lonely man kidnapped them. The murder of a 4 year old boy disturbed the community and everything about the woods became a mystery and a scary place to be for anyone.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.