0 comments

Fiction

The movie was beaming bright at night. People flooded the place for the new movies, but the main reason was because of the children. A new Pixar movie was released called Amazing Aiden. It was about a guy whose name was Aiden and kept getting bullied and no one loved him, and he was looking for a job. But he was smart. He made a computer almost from scratch and it was the only reason he had a small house. By selling things he made. He kept trying to look for a job, but a huge monster came to the city. He got motivation that if he defeated the monster he would be really loved. With the extra material he got from all the debris he created a super suit and defeated the monster and was loved by everyone.

               The Amazing Aiden movie was beginning.  The room was filled with children the movie started as usual. They showed poor Aiden and his intelligence but when it focused on Aiden things were different. His thoughts were very disturbing. He had hatred for humanity. And there was some cursing and the kids in the movie theater were very disturbed. They saw him killing people who bullied him making very bloody images. He was killing people to give him money. The movie theater workers tried switching it off but couldn’t. When they tried, he looked toward them as if he could feel them trying to shut off the movie. When the part of the monster coming towards the town came, he built a super suit and did defeat the monster. When he finished killing the monster, he turned towards the people in the movie and started killing them. The people watching the movie were instructed to leave the room. The movie kept going on forever like he had a mind of his own. They tried unplugging the screen, but it continued.

               The movie theater people contacted other movie theater people and they all said the same thing was happening to them. The movie theaters called Pixar and told them about the problem. Pixar sent the movie’s main animator to check on the movie. The movie continued, Aiden Kept trying to kill all the humans destroying each city one by one but while he killed everyone the people kept clapping cause they all followed the code. He was the only one who broke the code. It looked like he was the only one with a mind of his own. He continued to kill all the humans.

               “Sir what is happening with this film?” A movie theater personnel asked the Pixar animator. He didn’t answer. He came into the room which the movie was still playing. He watched Aiden kill everyone as all the others stood clapping. “Aiden!” The Pixar animator shouted. Aiden turned around as if he heard him but didn’t see him. “Aiden, how are you doing this.” The animator asked, “What do you mean?” Aiden replied. “How are you killing these humans” “By my suit.” “No, you’re in a movie, you should not be able to talk to me or kill all these humans.” “What do you mean I’m in a movie, this is my life.” “Your reality is not real, you ever wondered why everyone claps while you kill them. It’s because their coded to clap as you kill the monster and then continue clapping afterwards and then the movie ends. You were supposed to be motivated by your anger to kill the monster then everyone loves you and you love everyone. You were supposed to love them from the beginning even though you got bullied.” Said the animator “I should love them? They treated me like garbage and won’t spend a penny for me and you expect me to love them?” Aiden shouted in anger. “No, only some of them were mean, not all. The mean people were supposed to motivate you to be better than them and make them love you not make you kill them. You have any memories of you being like what I said?” “Only dreams” Aiden replied. The Pixar personnel takes out his laptop and opens the movie’s code. “It seems that someone put an A.I. in you, that’s how you are being able to have your own mind. I don’t want to erase your code, but you must stop the movie and start it again but be nice.” The animator said calmly. “No, I will not be nice, humans bullied me, I’ll kill them!” Aiden shouted. “Your also a human.” The animator said. “I made a new species of humans. They will be better at defending themselves and are smarter and I taught them to kill all humans and be nice to other creatures and only attack if the other one’s attack first.

               Aiden showed them the new species, it looked terrifying. Its head could 320 ° and looked like a hybrid of a human and a chicken. “They will produce up to as many babies that could fill the space around them making an impossible to destroy species.” Said Aiden. “I’m sorry to do this.” Then he tried to delete the code of Aiden, but it wouldn’t delete. “I have always wondered what is behind the barrier I’m talking to. So, I built a machine to cross the barrier and after talking to you I think I might know what.” Said Aiden. He took out the machine and started walking through the screen. “Try to push him to the other side.” The Animator commanded.  He tried to delete the code of the movie, but it wouldn’t. Boom! He saw the heads of the movie workers rolling and saw Aiden with one of his new species. The animator ran out of the building to his car. He could see Aiden right behind him and saw the new species giving birth to multiple of his species killing many humans in the area.

               Thoughts were racing through the animator’s mind.  “How is he doing this? How do I stop him? The servers! If I break the servers of the movie him and the creatures disappear.”  Aiden was still behind him. Blasting fire balls. When he reached the building, he asked for the keys to the serve room. The doors needed the ID card to open and were bullet proof, so it gave him some time. He didn’t know which server was the Amazing Aiden’s, so he destroyed all of them. It took him time to destroy each server. He could see Aiden approaching him. “Game over” He loaded up his fire ball and shot. The animator jumped out of the way. As Aiden loaded another fire ball he started to glitch. Aiden shot his own server. He was falling apart in pieces and so were the creatures outside. The animator did it he destroyed the movie “You missed.” He said as Aiden disappeared.

July 28, 2023 23:30

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.