0 comments

Crime Fiction Funny

This story contains themes or mentions of physical violence, gore, or abuse.

Thanks a lot! May God bless you! Do not mention,that was nothing have a safe trip and be careful out there said " the stranger to Raleigh as she dragged her helpless body into the cab. It was a quarter passed 9:00PM and all the stores and local businesses started to shut their doors and literally the streets were empty with few cars circulating about. How did this happened so fast? Raleigh whispered softly as she folded her arms around herself. "Just a moment ago, I was hugging Darlington and we were jolly she thought for a moment and smiled but quickly returned to frown. As her extensions hung down her shoulders and her fake lashes stuck on her forehead like leashes, she just could not grasp what has just happened to her.

It all started when she kissed him goodbye and hopped on a cab.she called her bestie on the phone and reluctantly spoke Spanglish.the driver came to a halt and before she realized,her head was covered and she had her neck between the elbow of a stranger. Is this a fucking dream? Somebody wake me up please because I cannot breathe! "George Floyd "was right it's hard to breathe with your head under someone" peace be to his ashes! she struggled to set herself lose before a punch landed on her right eye followed by 9 more punches that turned her lights off. What the fuck do you want from me? Shut up said the thief we are not here to rape you, we want 💰 Money give us $500 and everything you have now! The fat guy who looked like Rasputia said" I will kill you if you don't shut your mouth. Raleigh had no choice but to negotiate. She said leave my neck and let me breathe by the way, am a caregiver and I help people from your country always so why are you hurting me? The guy to the right said" shut up!! The thieves started to argue among themselves and Raleigh took the time to breathe a bit and strategize the perfect plan to outsmart the rogues. The guy on the right sounded like he was drunk on drugs, whenever he laughed, she got the goose bumps and could smell the frowsy scent from his clothes. Thief number four smelled like he had not showered for couple years. She asked out loud am I bleeding? They stared at her and wiped away her bleeding nose and gave her water to drink. Raleigh thought to herself 🤔 why are they taking care of me now?this is strange and makes no sense at all! Before she could end her statement in her mind she felt another punch on her face this time she was numb and could not feel a single thing all she wanted was her bed, pillow and her kid.

The driver asked for the passwords to access her credit cards and she provided them with the right passwords and also informed them that she had no money. Raleigh was a teacher and a very smart one she knew how and when to resist. Being a manipulator herself,she knew exactly what to say and how to act in situation like these because it was not her first time been under gun point. When she was eight years old,she had to flee with her family from the civil war back in Monrovia so she is a soldier girl. Raleigh also had a general boyfriend who pointed an RPG at her threatening to kill her if she does not speak the truth. His eyes were bleeding red and she knew that he was serious but even at that she still lied because she knew that if she told the truth,he would have still killed her so she swore to her lie and he looked at her and said I believe you and am so sorry for hurting you. Raleigh was 18 years old at the time and was intuitive to the core.she knew that her general boyfriend still doubted her loyalty so she had a plan to run away at midnight. She went to the market place and spoke to an Oga who was the security peace keeping force general and he agreed to take her to town the next day but it had to be done in a clandestine way. Raleigh open the suit case and took 2 stacks of cash but before leaving,she prepared a feast for everyone and made sure that they were all pleased and happy with her before jumping over the fence to escape. She left her belongings behind so that they don't suspect anything until she is far away. So, Raleigh thought about that moment and said to herself well, this is the second time I have a gun to my head but a different situation let the game begin... She said to herself they won't kill me if I don't give them what they want but if I give them what they want I would lose either way. She said am not going to let them have their way so let the game begin! The guy on the right took her snakey ring from the right finger and she warned him that it's not made of gold,she even went on saying that she is poor and has nothing to offer.they grabbed both her hands and searched her pockets. Amongst the 3 credit cards 💳 she had two with zero balance and the third one with some cash. In her purse, she had $280 cash which of course they took away. The Ladrona (female thief) took the handbag and searched for valuable items. Raleigh said do not touch the handkerchief I used it to clean my private parts! The thieves laughed but the female thief was not having it she landed another punch on Raleigh's face teaching her a lesson to keep quiet 🤐 and zip it up. The last punch left her numb and she went on thinking about her early encounter with the VIPs and staff members of her company.she thought that the brunch was really delicious and said hmmm this is not the way I die. Tonight I live to tell the story! Hey!! Listen to me guys, I have $280 in my hand bag take it and let me go but at least give me back my ID and some cash to catch a cab. She knew better not to let them feed on her fear. She demanded them to give her back her document instead of asking. They gave her belongings back to her but she didn't believe that they decided to be nice to the extend of giving her some of her own money back and offering her a drink following a nose wipe. She nervously laughed not because it was funny but because she thought that this was one of her many vivid dreams. Poor Raleigh had to kick those Ladrones (thieves) to save her life.

Moment of truth; The driver said" I am going to show you how to get down from this car ..... Don't shout do not raise your hands or look back we will shoot you if you do..feel the pistol as they shoved a metal like item into her hand that seemed like a gun but could have been a fake one. She slowly walked to the sidewalk sat down with not one single tear falling. Tears where are you when I need you? Life has been so cruel lately especially with the lunar eclipse. 2hours away from home in an unknown neighborhood she was left all alone to figure out how to get home. Raleigh looked left and right she saw houses and banged on the door of a lady explaining what happened.the lady secured her door first before coming close. Another neighbor came out and heard Raleigh's story so he called the patrol police who arrived very swiftly in less than five minutes. The patrollers were not able to find a trace of the criminals so they came back to help Raleigh get home.

She said to herself if only I had not gone with Darlington,this wouldn't have happened and I had options to take the Metro and still didn't see the sign 🚇.I even saw 555 on a license plate but still didn't get the message that the universe veas sending to me. How sad 😢 I lost everything except for my life she said to herself. I know that one day I will look back at this moment and laugh at the way I manipulated the thieves to set me free by giving them the passwords for my zero balance card at the same time the card with money in it was declared unused and they believed me! What kind of thieves gives u some money back? This is freaking ridiculous!

The neighbors helped her with some cash to be able to get an Uber and they made sure she got on. Safety vehicle. Raleigh thanked them with so much gratitude.

Lessons; never jump on a random cab and do not travel with lots of cash.

Raleigh learned to travel with the copy of her document instead of the original. She also learned not to have her accounts automatic on her phone.

Raleigh got home and found a way to contact Darlington informing him of everything.upon hearing that, he deleted the chat because he knew that if her phone lands in the wrong hands they could have access to sensitive info and hot chats too.that was very clever but however,the thieves thought that they were smart but not enough! Raleigh's phone could not be hacked because you needed her fingerprint for every app so she blocked her phones,her cards and changed all her passwords.

Next day she got to the bank and everything went on smoothly,she got to the clinic and was denied attention because it was not an emergency according to the doctor.upset Raleigh made a big scene and cussed the doctors and staff before recording with her phone.the doctor was a rude douche but kept quiet when she turned her camera on. It's amazing how many people fear the cameras. She went to the other hospital where she got assistance from the surgeon.

Darlington's smooth chest and cabezón was on her mind she just couldn't resist his charm and said to herself I need to get him all to myself after almost taking a bullet for him.

He was worried and blamed himself for not making sure she got on a safe cab. Do you think destiny is telling us not to get dirty? I think so too said Raleigh but after the first touch I want more!

Me too but look what happened to you!

(Raleigh) I understand that you are worried so let's give it time not now maybe in the near future.

(Darlington) I am sorry you had to go through this..are you able to sketch their faces? Am so mad right now which I could beat them up!

(Raleigh) Calm down! am recovering now and by the way u made me laugh! she thought it was so sweet of him to think of her and actually care enough to want to find the idiots that did this to her. Darlington is a very sweet and charming guy always ready to help others He liked her ever since they met but she had her eyes on him for a different reason. reason she kept to her chest.

It was August 17th 2017 she had a dream about a stranger who passionately made love to her in her sleep in all positions. The dream was a vivid one, she woke up satisfied but curious to recognize the face.No one she has ever seen before.

She was given a new job and when she saw Darlington for the first time,she said to herself noway!! This cannot be the guy she saw in her sleep!!!! Despite her always seeing angels number everywhere, she wondered what the double and triple numbers actually meant? Most frequently she saw the numbers 11:11 and one day while stalking Darlington's profile, she noticed that he was born on the 11th day of the 11th month! No way this is insane I am not going nuts so she distanced herself from him but he came closer and offered his friendship.

Darlington had a girlfriend and Raleigh was single but she was still hoping for her ex back.

They became close friends but secretly yearned for each other's company.

They lost communication amid the global pandemic which led to virtual contact only.

After 2 Years of not seeing each other again, the spark was ignited and they got at each other like Lion and lioness!

These two just cannot stay away from each other.

The girls at work tried to get Darlington's attention but the only person he thinks about other than his baby momma is Raleigh.

It is doubtful that he is in love with his girl or perhaps it's just the stability she offers him as a true born Scorpio who craves sex and passion he was not satisfied in his relationship at all.

Raleigh had him on his knees begging for 4 years until she finally felt something for him and their chemistry grew very strong.everyone at work were chit chatting about this and it was obvious to everyone that something was going on between the two from the way he considers her every wish till the way he looks at her and talks to her. Other girls were being sexy to get the boss attention but failed miserably.

On the other hand Raleigh without even trying, landed to her way to the boss heart just by pulling on his strings because she knew exactly what to say and do to keep him stiff at work all day and he could not help himself neither could she so they decided to touch each other for the first time...

The plan didn't go smoothly because she was robbed and beaten the same night .seems like a setup because Raleigh sensed that Darlington's girl knew about them getting freaky through pictures and videos and she saw it in two of her dreams.

Raleigh dreams like a druid. everything she sees comes to pass in reality. she had a second dream about a love making with Darlington it was just like the first dream she had before meeting him in the real life. after the second encounter in the 3D her feelings for him awoken and she went for him not caring if he had a partner or not she threw in her net and caught him! he was trapped in her charms and he charmed her as well.

This Duo just cannot get away from each other's arms even though they try to remain friends, something always bring them back to flirty and hot chats. And he was up in her panties with his pale slim fingers. Raleigh was wet from all the touches.

Darlington had a very smooth chest,skinny body and nice lips to kissed and get kissed down south node.

Raleigh thought carefully about everything he said and always fulfilled his fantasies visually.

I don't think the universe wants us to have sex intuitively they both thought the same thing! Actually they were rushing into it like hungry Lions.

What will happen next? Will Raleigh and Darlington challenge fate and have sex? To be continued.....

By Sweetie Morris

November 19, 2021 19:13

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.