- Ok. So see you later – said the man in black , hanging out his phone, methodically.
That man took his briefcase, and left the office he was working in, at exactly six o’clock of the dying day still immersed in the sun rays that were stubborn to fade.
He went to the corridor, and stopped in front of the elevator.
- I still can not go - hitting his knuckles on the marble wall.
- But it us just a meeting, he said again to himself.He took a look at the round and silver watch above the elevator entrance.
So, he just took the elevator, and in a glimpse of decision, he pressed the button to go upstairs.
- That is the right thing to do.
The elevator stopped exactly between the eight and ninth floor.
He opened the emergency frame on the ceiling of the machine, and opened a secret compartment, where a ultraviolet light read his fingerprints .
On the.other side of that panel, the computerized control of the system, granted him permission to get in, opening a new passage on the concrete, that slided by means of artificial intelligence included in the sensors hidden in the concrete walls that not only could record the happenings inside, but was able to literally feel and talk.
There, he was supposed to bend himself a little, as he was six and a half feet tall,
But he got in.
And three other men in black were waiting for him.
All of them, had the same face : short blonde hair, flared nose freckles and a thin mouth in coordination with very slowly and mechanical moves , giving them the same speech, at the same time.
The recently arrived man in black joined the others, sitting on a sofa, next to another sliding door , in front of the other.
- Good afternoon, - he said, bowing his head for the sliding door in front of him.
- Good afternoon – the others replied, all together, to the same sliding door in front of them repeating the action with every member that arrived to that meeting, adding four times for every one of them.
Suddenly the sliding door in front of them talked in a robotic manner voice.
- You are complete.
- Yes, we are, master – the four man in black were still bowing their heads to that sliding door but this time, some electric shock was released from their heads in the front sliding door direction, making the door open.
From that door, a robot wearing black suit came out.
He looked exactly like the others, with the same short blonde hair, flared nose, freckles and mechanical moves.
But this time, this man did not have a mouth, just a cut opening instead, where the same robotic manner voice came out.
- In this session – the robot mechanically raised his hand and so did the others, with the same speed and pace – we had some oil meanwhile of a discussion about the labour rights of the robots that have been infringed upon lately.
The others, kept in silence .
- And – the robot continued – we have to discuss the situation.of the deposed robots from their jobs during the last season. – he took a sheet of paper from a pocket he had in his left arm
- Our colleagues that I am going to mention right now, were the ones that were sacked and are vindicating : robot 123-A robot 123-b, robot 123- c , d, e,f,g,h,I,j,k,l,….
By that time, the other robots were muting, nodding off their head circuits, while trying to reconnect in order not to fall.
The leader robot - who was the one without a mouth, and that could only be able to communicate by using metallic code deciphered as words , was looking at them, putting attention to their circuits , falling.
- that is absolutely unbearable! – he exclaimed, and opened his mouth at last.
But a huge bubble of gas came out of it.
The other robots, got really scared, opening their optical sensors and getting agitated, shaking their nut of the arms and head until it got loose and fall on the concrete floor .
The leader, totally absorbed in their reactions, started to laugh out loud.
And could not stop at the merely look of the situation: the other robots were disarming themselves, piece by piece, mut by mut.
Every single part.
The leader, were revenged now, because of the disobedience of that other members.
Licking his nonexistent lips , he closed his nonexistent mouth and gloriously said :- Well, as I see that you do not have condition to attend this meeting due technical failure I will have to end it - sucking all the parts that were fallen on the floor including cables.
And he went back to the sliding door, without taking his optical sensors off the heads of the robots.
- I guess I have to take those heads with me - he argued, licking his nonexistent lips again and again.
But in that moment, he did not know that one of the heads was still working.
And recording everything, every single detail, including his robotic voice.
That head thought that would be nice to take some revenge.
And send the pic to all robotic social media, causing a big number of accesses in.just one hour : more than ten thousand million views ¡ ( can you.imagine that ¿)
Well, the thing is that that ridiculous gesture was taken to the legal robotic department - a sort of ministerial system that controlled the entire processing of all robots.
- What is this ¿ - asked the prime minister wearing black , dazzled and really confused, throwing circuits out.
- Well, master, it seems to be that this robot has some malware installed so he is thoroughly crazy.
- I sent a memo to the technical ministry, and he simply did nothing ¡ this is another example of procrastination among robots.
- Should I call the robotic police ¿
- I do not think so
- I will call the technical ministry.
- But he never works. He is never in.
- No way ¡ he will have to answer my call, as I am his supervisor otherwise I am going to fire him! - he said to his, let’s say assistant, a blonde and girly robot that smelled like sew machine oil.
So he did it.
He called the ministry.
But no one answered.
- What the hell is going on ¿ - he asked, pissed off.
At that same moment, he found out : the malware was pandemic, so, well robots were infected, including the ministry.