The Necklace..

Written in response to: Set your story in a magical bookshop.... view prompt

10 comments

Adventure Horror Kids

There was a young girl, who was kidnapped by humans, they forced her to sing the song of her people and when she did she gain the attention of villagers and they paid millions to hear her sing. but one day in the night, someone freed her, she was so grateful that she gave him a special necklace that would allow him to call her anytime he needed her or was in trouble, then she ran to the forbidden forest, and she sealed it up with one of her magical spells, so only kids and the man who freed her can see the gateway to her enchanted forest... KIRA KIRA KIRA! a man called 3 times, then 3 seconds after the man called a woman appeared, "yes dear Jamie.." the woman said, "Help me! please Kira!" the man said "From what dearie?" said the women "From THAT!" Jamie said, Kira turned around and saw a demon dog, "Oh dear me!" said the woman, as she fought the dog, and eventually won, "Are you okay Jamie?" said Kira, "I think so Kira..scared but I think I'm okay.." said Jamie in a shakey voice "Oh good! now would you like to have supper or do you have to get going?" said Kira "I would love supper!" Jamie said happily, "Great let's go!" said Kira as they walked into the enchanted forest. "Aren't you going to close the gate?" Jamie said walking into the little cottage, "Oh dear me I almost forgot! thank you dear Jamie for reminding me!" Kira said as she walked back out and closed the gate again just as angry villagers wanted to hurt Kira goddess of Nature, "Oh Kira, you're still just as beautiful as when we first met" said Jamie as he walked to see Kira, "Oh really? thank you, Jamie!" Kira said as she walked back inside with Jamie following her like a little puppy "Let's go to sleep now it's getting late" Kira said as she walked up and into the kitchen "Awe so soon?" Jamie said as he laid back in his chair "Yes so soon Jamie" said Kira as she walked into the bedroom and lay on her bed "oh okay then" Jamie said all bummed out. The Next Morning "Kira?" Jamie said, "Yes Jamie Dear?" "I have to go, now my family is going to look for me soon." Said Jamie heading out the door, "Okay dear, bye Jamie! here let me open the gate for you" Kira said as she opened the gateway so Jamie can leave, "bye Kira" said Jamie heading out and waving bye "Bye Jamie!" Kira said as she waved bye from the cottage door. As a few weeks went by, Kira decided to go to the village, and visit the little children. Kira opened the gateway and headed out to the village, and went to visit the children, as she walked to the village she saw a group of little children, around 6 to 10 and they saw her, smiled and ran to her, and asked her millions of questions like "What's it like being a goddess of Nature?" said one little child, "How old are you ma'am?" said another "I am 120 years old little ones" Kira said, as the little children wowed in excitement. "That's so cool ma'am!" said a little kid, "What's your name miss?" said another kid. "My name is Kira," said Kira. "You have such a PRETTY name, Miss Kira!" Said the smallest little girl in the group "thank you little one! may I ask what your name little one?" said Kira smiling at the little girl, "My name is Katy, Katy Williams" the little girl said. "That's such a beautiful name Katy," Kira said as she walked with the little kids and entered the village and walked around soon the little kids went home or to go play, as she walked around and made one new friend named Cecie, they were both enchanted creatures, she was the goddess of Evil and Kira was the goddess of Nature, and so after they met a few years went by and Kira was getting worried because she hasn't seen Jamie in over 3 years, she got so worried, that she wanted to go to his house and so she did, but he moved houses, so she went to his new "house" but she found out it was a castle and he was now a king and no longer a commoner, so she knocked on the gate, and two guards came out and asked what she needed, she said, "I-is King Jamie here?..." Kira said in a scared-ish voice, "Yes ma'am he is. May I ask who is asking?" one guard said "U-uhm..Kira is asking for King Jamie.." Kira said unsure of what was going on. "Okay Miss Kira," said the other guard as they let Kira in, and started walking into the castle to see her childhood best friend. Uneasy to see how he would react to seeing her since she had horns now and one red eye and one white eye. When Kira walked into Jamie's room he looks happy and scared, at the same time, and he ran up to Kira and hugged her tightly, and KISSED her, and Kira looked surprised, and she hugged him back, and then he let g "oh my god KIRA I missed you so much!" Jamie said tearing up. "Oh, I missed you too Jamie how've you been?.." Kira said almost tearing up as well "I've been okay how about you?" Jamie said wiping his tears. "Well I was worried about you, where did you go? why did you just disappear like that?.. You haven't visited the village and my forest in over 3 YEARS.." Kira said crying "I'm sorry Kira..." Jamie said looking down knowing Kira is mad and sad. "I've been busy, I found out my father passed and he was king and he gave me the throne and I was forced to come out here, and the guards won't let me leave the castle. I'm so sorry Kira.." Jamie said looking Kira in the eyes "forgive me, Kira..." Jamie said "Okay...I forgive you, Jamie..." Kira said wiping tears from her eyes.

December 12, 2022 04:42

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

10 comments

🥀Z🌹 Dagon
19:04 Feb 28, 2023

childdddd this is amazing u write just like ur mom lol keep it up! alsoooo why dont u write that one story u were working on? i think it would be good tbh! LOL <333 Edit: it was called vampire sum idk

Reply

Show 0 replies
05:28 Dec 12, 2022

Girl I love this. It's awesome! I love it. Your writing is very talented! But, you better read mine when it comes out! Love you Bestie! Keep Writing! :)

Reply

Alexa Contreras
17:33 Dec 12, 2022

Awe thank you, Love you too and I will! <3

Reply

02:33 Dec 13, 2022

You're my amazing little sister! Will never change how talented you are!

Reply

Alexa Contreras
03:11 Dec 13, 2022

AWE THANK YOU SISSY<33333 I LOVE YOUUUUUUU<3333333

Reply

03:19 Dec 13, 2022

Love you💜

Reply

Alexa Contreras
03:20 Dec 13, 2022

love you too big sissy<3

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Alexa Contreras
04:44 Dec 12, 2022

This story is About a young girl (113 years old)who is the Goddess Of Nature and was captured by a group of bad people, and forced to sing the song of her people, but one night she was freed by the leader's son, and then years later, she fell in love with him. this took me a while to write hope you like it if you do like it and comment! and maybe follow! <3

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.