0 comments

American Fiction Holiday

It's about a month, I, captain Richard Coleman returned back home from fighting the terrorist in the Middle East. Cheers of the families of the soldiers were chanted. The hot winds brushed the body of the soldiers when stepping out of the plane. We the men of honour, received a warm welcome from our zealous loved ones. There was an aura of sadness as some of my comrades paid the supreme price for this great country.


Nevertheless, we happily united with our families and friends. I embraced my wife Jolie along with my divorced dad. Having arrived at home in a yellow Humvee. Everything has a new face. My home rebuilt, with my favorite color, possessed well grown trees with chirping birds, i planted few weeks to deployment. The frail puppy is now a big loving dog which barked at me as to embrace it.




After, shutting the door, she looked up and kissed me with burning desire as i rested against it. Her lips were strange, having not touch a woman for years. I swept her off her feet to the bed, touching her and the long awaited urge was pleased that night.




The following day, as usual, Jolie and i did the morning runs, working out with the pet. It's wonderful seeing us love birds, flying that morning. My older brother called Tank since the day he saved a boy's legs, by pulling up the end of a car in a storm, me a visit. Joy filled the air as, we gulped the beer. I excused myself for nature calls. No sooner, i was gone, Tank and Jolie kissed with negligence on the comforting couch. 




As I came forth I asked with intent.




"How was dad holding up when, I was saving the world huh?"




They retreated in haste, causing the beer to shatter on the floor. You can never stop being callous Tank. He suggested, we take it outside while observing her lustfully, while she cleaned. 




Dad started fishing, when you were gone. He stopped it, since the divorce. Yes, but you going to war, changed him. Losing you was his greatest fright, so he found solace in fishing probably, to get in touch with his past as a family. As the street light switched on, he said his goodbyes. Okay, stay safe Tank. Oh, I will. I went in and Jolie asked about Tank while, she set the dining.




Help!! someone ....... please. I gained consciousness from a dream, concerning a woman crying for help in a battle front. 




Baby, what's wrong?




Nothing, Its just a dream. 




Jolie kissed my cheek, resting her hand on my welcoming chest. I woke again with the sensations on my thighs. Being barely naked, she was on top making love.


Honey, I'll be going to dad's place. Why do you always leave when I want you? She asked caressing my beard, resting her hair on my shoulder. I replied giving her a peck.




"I'll be home soon.




I met dad watching Western movies. We discussed at length, what happened in the battlefield. I narrated a story, of how I was to attacked a settlement. 




"Bullets were flying and my comrades were falling down. I remembered corporal Reynold, a buddy of mine , whom i met in battle. I covered for him and missed a shot which caused Rey to be gunned down and ....... I felt guilty ever since.




During the shootout, a lady was being taken away. I pursued her and shot the aggressor. She is Rita, a journalist and also a mother of two, that was missing some months ago. I felt happy, I saved someone. I lost my team. It was just she and I trekking back to base on the devastated town.




One night, we discussed about her job. It isn't right for me to see a woman in such a situation. We argued and I was bitter about the showdown that happened. She drew closer to me calming me down saying, I did my best. 


On our journey back, we got to know each other better. We joked, shared moments together. We almost kissed on a cold night, while I kept her body warm . My love for Jolie denied me that moment. I'm back at my base and she gave me a hug before we separated. We exchange contact, having learnt I will be heading home."




 My dad agrees, Jolie loves me too. She visits my dad and brother occasionally. With happiness i said, I found the right woman. He says, I would be much happier if my mom was here.




With a chuckle "Dad, I'm happy as I can be" . I jokingly asked him if he has been seeing a woman. You silly boy, can't you give me a rest. I'm happy you're going on with your life. Dad replied that we go fishing next time. My car broke down and having arrived at home on foot, my brother and Jolie stepped out of the kitchen tightening their belts and covered in sweat. 




What's going on?




There was something wrong the pipe so we fixed it my brother said. 




"Baby, why didn't you tell me there was something wrong with it" I asked as I entered the kitchen to inspect. Man you..... did a nice job!




Thanks! I will see you sometime later. No...no...no.... why are you going. Why did you come here?


I was just passing by so I just want to say I.




Jolie hugged me saying, he has been working so he should rest. That's true though. We shake hands bidding farewell after he grabbed a bread.




Darling, did you miss me? Of course, I do. So, let's continue from were we stop. You naughty boy! 




I'm tired now, I want to take a shower and sleep.




My wife and I were invited to a family show. I told Tank about it so he could bring his family and have a good time.




On that day, i rushed early to report to my superiors, giving me promotion in rank. She went ahead, to join Tank and his family in the show. On the course of the show, the orator announced the couple's to kiss and the best kisser will win a prize.




My darling wife and Tank were together secretly hugging, caressing one another.




Where is Richard? asked Tank.


He running late again because, of some military issues. Military issues uh.... well I'm a soldier for you always. You're a bad boy. 


'Yes, you are a bad girl too' said Tank while feeling her waist. I hurried down to the show as I don't want to miss the best part. They both kissed, rubbing each others curves. A young boy whom is my neighbors son, took a video of them and showed it to his friends. I saw the video as i asked him, if he has seen Jolie.  


Anger rushed through my veins, and went in search of them. I asked Tank's wife for his whereabouts but, she doesn't know. I searched bitterly and went back home to drink. She called me but, I patiently ignored. 




At last, she came home annoyed, with Tank and his family. Honey, why didn't you come? 


What's wrong with you lately?


You're what's wrong. How could you do this?




What!




I highlighted the video to her, and she knelt down, confessed that she has been cheating and beg me. I questioned if she had sex in the kitchen that day. She affirmed it. Tank's wife, landed him a slap and left. My brother and I exchanged punches and i gave him a severe injury.




I told her that she can kiss our marriage, goodbye. We divorced as well as Tank's wife. My life reflected my soberness and depression for weeks and. I visited my father and he urged me to reconcile with my brother and I disagreed.




The video went viral and Rita called me and we chat on my bed, flirt a little for she did most of the talking. She insisted on seeing me, I agreed and we went out for dinner. She was gorgeous with her backless dress. My eyes has never behold such a beauty. We had a great time together. I haven't had such in years. As our friendship grew, she came to my place, drunk and seduced me. I made it known to her, I have no interest her. 




The winter arrived and comes with it that special feeling of loneliness. On the eve of yuletide, I bought her a gift and went to her apartment. In the elevator, I couldn't wait to tell her I love her. At a sudden, the elevator got stopped and it remained few minutes to yuletide.




At 11:59pm, I made a video call to her, saying I have feelings for her, showed her the gift and flowers and also brought to her attention that i'm stuck in the elevator. She burst into tears saying, no man has ever said such to her. she's also stuck in another elevator along with her children. It was just a funny moment. Its just some piece of metal that separated us. We wished ourselves happy yuletide in the elevator through video chat. After a while the elevator, started working. She met me at her apartment, danced to a love song and held each other through the night.




I took her to my dad for marriage preparation, there i saw my dad's girlfriend. Rita dropped her bag in shock knowing that her mother is dating my dad. We were all silent for a while looking perplexed. Life couldn't get any funnier.




We proceed with the wedding some months later in the new year. My father and his girlfriend became closed friends with benefits.

November 27, 2020 15:00

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.