0 comments

General

Everyone is born with uniquessness. Different multiple intelligences, some are genius and gifted. I always remembered my mother and sister advice that no one is born dull. Everything are need to be learn, it is how you deal and play for it. Most members in our family knows to sing and dance. They have genres of singing and choreographs but I do ask myself Why am I not good as they are? I love to sing. The Mariah Carey, Britney, Celine Dion songs but it is not that awesome as they do. I get jealous when they sing my favorite song and I myself knows to sing it. I love to dance also the rhythm, beat and music always makes me groove but sad to say my feet are always on the left track. I enjoy Madonna the Queen of Pop moves, Jennifer Lopez but everytime I dance its just like a pole standing. I get insecure because I wanted to be like them. Knows how to sing and dance. People usually admire when your good of that stuff. They give you much compliments that can make your heart melt.

Reading and Writing is such a no problem to be learn if your shrewd and keen of it. Mostly people can only remember a few of what they read than to compare it on a daily life basis. But we do read because we wanted to have knowledge than others may not even know. What I mean is through reading and writing is we discover ourselves also because we compare to people who are not good at it. You may learn vocubulary that others don't know yet or a trivia that you wanted to keep it by yourself because when you share it, you think its another lost for you. Totally people have different things they consider good at it but I do believe only few or just me who have this expertise, I admit I am prowess of Customer Service. I realized this kind of skill when I was college. I was actually on the mall to buy some of my recquirements. Believe it or not I do also have a lot of things being carried but I still allow myself to be last on line, and allow someone to replace on the line. I do communicate with some customers also or buyers in the store and tell them kindly maam maybe you 'd like to be first at me maam , I am not on hurry. Its just that I get pity when I see someone I know who has more important things to do than mine. I cannot say I am kind because I am not giving food or clothes at all. I just love to show people how important to treat good at all or maybe until then I always have the golden rule that "Don't do unto others, so others won't do unto you". Maybe if I need help someday or I have important things may occur then someone would do it also for me.

Customer Service is not just you give the customer needs but it is how you create friendship, how you value and deal with people or your putting your shoe on to them. I have work in a different restaurant or fastfoods. Taking their orders is such an easy but the problem is can you deal their personality. Have you tried the next time they visit is they just call you directly. Like there is no other staff in the store for they only see you at all. And even outside the workplace they can recognize you and even say hi or hello. A great feeling when people totally knows you because of being nice to them. Indeed a nice talent that hard to be developed, yes many can be friendly but the question is it sincere and true. Yes it can be learned and train but does it really need to be teach when you deal with people. In my 27 years of existence I just can say its hard to be mad at all. I always provide my genuine heart to everyone eventhough if those person I encounter are true also or not.

Lastly I just thank God I may not that vigilant in singing and dancing but whenever and wherever I go, a rare talent or a character is what I can proud of than anybody must need to build to. We are a gift from God and what ever we do is just also a reward and a thank to God.


November 12, 2019 04:41

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.