6 comments

Horror Mystery

The baby crying,the people on the phone,the train runnin thru the tracks all this noise makes my anger more than what its actually is I feel my anger bubbling over that thin line of calm I still carry at lest of what's left looking around I notice how off guard these people truly are how unself aware they are how trustful of the strangers around them,not knowing the things they do or the things they have done,They should be afraid of people like those people like me. . . the news is on in he small tv in the train I can't hear it but I still watch with patients a particular story catches my eye ''body found in lake outside of hamburg'' fear runs cold down my back my eye twitches as I see the girl . . . her name ever bit of information they give it makes me feel more and more guilty making her feel . . .real making me feel. . .annoyed. . .sad. . . I hear her begging me in the back of my mind like a broken record over and over ''Jania'' I whisper under my breath my stop arrives and I pull my hood up more grab my bag and rushed out the train before people notice . . . I don't know why they would notice seeing they haven't caught me or even know who it was so i'm safe now its a new town. . . with new girls. . . .and I have some new ideas. . . .I've done all the normals drowning. . . stabbing. . . shooting. . . this time it will be different it will be funner it will give me purpose i've planned this out many times thinking of ways to make oneself better at getting a cleaner more fun kill like hunting for pray I scan throw the grounds looking for a girl to stalk for the next few weeks and then end her terrible saddening life to do her a favor its the only thing left for me to do end sadding life's for people but if I told others they wouldnt understand i'm trying to clean the world ''hello'' I hear a soft voice say from next to me and I see a small pretty girl get in the cab seat next to me brown hair brown eyes pink skirt and white shirt ''may I ride with you?'' at this comment I shock my head yes and she goes on to introduce oneself ''Im maybell'' at this I finally noticed she looked beautiful eyes glowing soft skin he was amazing ''Im noah it's lovely to meet you'' your over friendly to her make no connections with the victim it makes them harder to end this I know well especially with sky I got to know her when her final day came I know her too well to kill her by hand so a woodchipper was the next best thing so far i've killed 5 girls in my year long sman and the cops cant even get close enough to get a identity picture ''are you going to bays hotel to?'' I looked at her meeting eyes ''yes I plan to purchase a room there for then next few weeks?'' at this she smiled and her white teeth were visible making it harder to look away ''how old are you?'' I was inferred to be asked suck questions but I had to imply a remark to her ''20,you?'' she giggled ''Im 20 to its my birthday'' this I took note of ''Happy birthday maybell'' I said in a singing voice she giggled and blushes ''your a nice guy would you like to grab coffee?'' shocked she was so trusting I nodded ''next friday?'' she nodded and we pulled up to the bays hotel nice pool pretty flowers it looked nice she got out ''are you coming?'' at this I nodded no ''I am going to run somewhere leave a note with the clurck of your room number and if there's a problem here's this . . . '' I handed her my fake number used for my get away phone at this she nodded and walk into the hotel and at this my mind giggled such a easy kill she won't expect it she was to trusting and she must trust less ''were too??'' cab driver pulls away. . . . . .3 hours later. . . . . Back at the motel maybell left me a note of her number of her room at this I find it's next to mine I get dresses in dark cloths for the murder no need to wait weeks When I have now she trusted me blindly and now Ill show her what trust can do I knocked on her door and she opened it ''Noah!!'' she hugged me like I know her for years she smelled of alcohol ''drinking maybell??'' she nods a yes ''t-two bottles'' when I went in the room I sat down with a open wall kitchen to see into the living room the door lock clicks and this I take note of she giggles and this shocks me I prepare to get ready to turn ans slash her throat but she never comes in the living room ''a drink noah?'' I nod no I need a clear mind to be able to do my best work with this girl I want to try something new I want to try eating her I know a safe way how and I haven't ate all day making it all the more worth it ''how about you say the night noah Im scared of being alone and drinking I'm just a small girl without any strong men to help me when I'm alone'' she is drunk making it easier to kill her I'm getting uncalm anger wont killer her better then calming things I take deep breaths and look at my shoes and get up to go to the kitchen to get a knife I forgot my own which was foolish to do maybell gets up from the couch and disappears into the room and I go back to my seat and turn the tv on to drowned out the sound so no one can hear the screams I hear her come in but keep my eyes on the tv waiting for her to be close enough ''im sorry noah that I have to do this but were your going is safer and clean much better'' fear runs throw me and then I hear air Fly past me WAM!!!!! the light go out the earth taps away now I know what it feels like to die. . . . .

April 22, 2021 16:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

6 comments

18:43 Apr 30, 2021

It is a good story and has a good plot twist. I liked it because it was suspenseful to see when he would kill her. The only thing I would change was that it had a few spelling errors. But overall it is a very good story.

Reply

Jordan Morgan
13:07 May 06, 2021

Thank you!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Jordan Morgan
13:07 May 06, 2021

Thank you!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Jordan Morgan
16:14 Apr 22, 2021

Follow me on snapchat kassi_baddie@ or on instagram at jordanmorgan967@

Reply

Show 0 replies
Jordan Morgan
16:14 Apr 22, 2021

Also I would like to address this isn't one of my best works cut=currently i'm working ona story that Il post one day this was sorta put together last minute but enough excuses hopefully you like this story and I also am ok with writing stories based on you ideas so if you have any story ideas let me know and i'll make it happen!!◑︿◐

Reply

Show 0 replies
Jordan Morgan
16:06 Apr 22, 2021

Hi,I wrote kill or be killed in this story there is many spelling errors and I give my deepest apologies for that so please ignore them

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.