8 comments

Mystery

Destiny or Coincidence? Whatever it is, there is one thing I know, I love you and that’s love makes me stronger, to fight in this sickness, I want to live, with you. If I am gone and you are listening to this, I want you to know that I have a good time having you with my side. You give a light when I’m trapped on dark, you are my flashlight, my girl, my love. I love you Louie. 

In a darkness, where you think you are trapped alone, there will be a sun who comes to you, show you the things around you, show light on your way. A good sun. 

There is a girl named Louie, a traveler, an explorer, a person who is tough, strong and bold. She is living on her own after escaping from the orphanage. Yes, she is living on her own but that doesn’t affect her life. She’s working a part timer on a restaurant at night, as a waitress, and studying on day, and because of this, she finished a college and working on the company as a writer of the magazine. She lived harmony and silence, she didn’t enter any relationship after a hurtful thing happened on her life. She’s being betrayed by her boyfriend and go to another girl. After that, her heart become hard as a stone even it was shining like a gold, but still, she become a brave woman but fate is such a player, because there is a boy who’ll open up her heart again and she will be started to give her trust again.

Hi, there. I’m Louie Shan, an editor on NLMRB Company. I want to ask if I can have an interview on Mr. Ten.

I’m Ten assistant, I’m going to arrange his schedule, I’ll contact you if the schedule is ready. 

Thank you so much, please text me the schedule when he’s okay. Thank you so much.

Okay ma’am. Hanging up.

Okay. Thank you. 

Hi, I’m Louie, an editor. This day will become just like a day yesterday and like a day on tomorrow or in the near future. I am just like a clock, where I’m still moving and proceeding on life and because of that, I’m running out of time. I becoming old and I think that I’ll live myself until the end but its fine for me, instead of getting hurt again. I used of it now and I’m always getting used of it. 

She’s walking after getting on the work and planning to go home, to rest. While she’s walking on the street where the lights are green, she saw a man who’s really drunk and standing in the middle of the road where vehicles are moving. She goes to that man and save it from death. As I say, the sun has come to light her way. 

Hey, what are you doing in the middle of the road, do you know that it can kills you.

Huh?? What are you talking about?

Hey, man. I’ve don’t know who you are but I think that you have a good future to come so go home and clean yourself. Is that clear. Okay, now get up and stop drinking, and I’m going. Bye…. 

…And that man, remember anything that night and try to look for this woman, who comfort his life. Everything puzzled on him and discovered that this woman was working on that company. He started to court her, waiting her on her work and visit her, stalking a stranger but he worked from it and take the girl love. He started to lighten the way of that girl and started to show her that life must go on with love, and they love each other, after being a stranger. 

Hey, Louie. I’m going to a long trip tomorrow.

Do I have to take you to the airport? 

No, stay here and wait for my call. That won’t take long.

Okay, but text me when you leave. I love you.

I love you too. Bye.

Everything is fine but destiny deceived them because one has to say goodbye but he’s fighting for love. Everything is fate not coincidence, to love and to fight or to say goodbye. 

Doc, can you please save me, I wanted to live. 

Yes, Mr. Voy. I’ll see what I can do. 

Can I spoke to someone at the moment?

Yes sure.

Thanks doc.

He’s calling the love of his life who also show him the meaning of love and life.

Sorry, but the number you have dialed isn’t available right now, this call will switch in a voicemail.

Hi, love. I’m having a surgery right now. I’m thinking of it if it is Destiny or Coincidence, but whatever it is, there is one thing I know, I love you and that’s love makes me stronger, to fight in this sickness, I want to live, with you. If I am gone and you are listening to this, I want you to know that I have a good time having you with my side. You give a light when I’m trapped on dark, you are my flashlight, my girl, my love. I love you Louie. We’ve met in a wrong time. That night, where you see me drunk, I’ve discovered that I am ill, I have a brain tumor and the only thing is to get a surgery. I wanted to end my life that night but you show me how great the life is. You show me, how great the love is. I want to survive and marry you. I love you, so much. 

Doc, I am ready.

……. the operation start and Louie receive the messages. She became exhausted after hearing Voy voicemail and leave to go to the hospital. In the hospital, Voy really fighting and because of the think to live, the surgery went well. When he woke up, he’s looking for Louie, the reason why he takes the surgery. He’s calling her but someone answer the phone.

Hello Louie. I’m glad……

Hello sir, is this a family of Ms. Louie Shan. 

Yes. Where is she? Why are you the one who answer the phone?

Sir, Ms. Louie Shan is in the hospital right now. In Myung woo Hospital. She’s in the emergency room right now and taking surgery because of the car accident. 

Yes, got it. I’m in that hospital right now. Thank you.

Okay sir.

Two surgery has done with two people in love, a one who need to take a surgery to survive and one has been taken a surgery in unexpected, and only one has survive. The girl die and the boy live.

I shouldn’t call you, you can live longer if it was not because of me. Why, did you leave me? It’s my fault. It is my fault. I need. I’m the one who should die. 

Like in the sky where sun is rising and showing the lights. There will be a cloud who cover the sun and makes the way darker but there will be a time that the sun will show again and show how great the life is.

In his dream, he saw Louie, crying in front of him. 

Don’t live like a mess. It’s not your fault, its my choice and I become happy at your side even if it is just a little time. Live happy in your new life that the god gave to you. 

But, I cannot live without you.

Yes, you can. I know you can do it. Think of me just a little time and the time will come that you will forget me and there will be a girl who can love you. Goodbye and thank you.

No, no….

I should live peacefully for her to rest in peace. I love her and always love her.

The boy lives in peace but he cannot out of his mind the memories that happened to his love life. The memories happened on LOUIE VOY (I LOVE YOU).


April 15, 2020 02:16

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

8 comments

Anvita Bhogadi
12:20 Apr 24, 2020

Cocoa_Malfoy

Reply

Norlie Rabino
01:42 Apr 27, 2020

Hi

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Anvita Bhogadi
12:20 Apr 24, 2020

me too

Reply

Norlie Rabino
01:42 Apr 27, 2020

Yeah

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Anvita Bhogadi
12:20 Apr 24, 2020

you're on wattpad right

Reply

Norlie Rabino
01:42 Apr 27, 2020

Yes u

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Anvita Bhogadi
12:19 Apr 24, 2020

Nice

Reply

Norlie Rabino
01:42 Apr 27, 2020

Thank u

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.