0 comments

General

"Ivey are you almost ready?" Seth came into our room already in his strange suit that Ivearnien's wear to celebrations however he was handsome so he killed.

"Almost I am just doing the last pieces could you help?" I ask my arms reached back to clip the necklace but I was failing miserably. He came in the sounds of his feet echoed in the room I sigh, "Why is my grandmothers idea of cozy a giant freaking room!" I groan and that too echo's. I sight stretching my arms as he takes the necklace from my grasp. Our fingers brushed and the current of heat leap from him to me I ease back in my chair with a sigh.

"What the matter my queen not looking forward to our wedding?" I laugh,

"I still can't get use to that." He kisses my head then rest his chin there his arms wrap around my shoulders,

"What the queen part or marriage?" I look into his emerald green eyes that were reflecting in the mirror.

"Yes, to both. But I am excited for all of it." I stumble over my words as I look at him panic clear on my face. His however was soft a big smile was stretched from ear to ear.

"As am I your majesty." He comes around to my side,

"If this was earth we wouldn't have been able to see each other." I mumble as I take his arm that he held for me,

"True but I would unlikely listen, no one should be able to see you this beauty but me." He whisked me of my feet my wings spread out at the feeling but I lay them down with the gown as he set me down landing the softest kiss on my lips.

"Today is the day we have waited for our news queen has found a mate that will forever love her as she is and who she can love with a full heart, do you Seth Maclavuskil take her majesty Ivey Washivace to be your ever binding mate for all the years you live?"

"I do."

"Do you Ivey Washivace take Seth Maclavuskil to be your ever binding mate for all the years you live?"

"I do."

"You are now and forever love intertwine." Gold flakes fall from above in a perfect circle around us then a shine of gold bands appear on our wrist they were matching cravings on it. We kiss and then we head to the eating area which was out in the fields so all our people could come and enjoy the festival.

"Ivey can you come with me?" Seth whispers then takes me to our living corridors away from everyone. We kiss then he reaches into his pocket then the other, then he checks his jacket pickets once more he ran his hands along his slacks.

"It was just here!" He exclaimed. He runs a hand through his hair then a dust of blue areas around his left hand as he start to make something. "This isn't the really thing I swear I will find it but for now this is a replica. I promise Ivey I'll find the really thing." He sighs then slides a silver band with a red heart shape diamond surround by little gems.

"Oh Seth it's beautiful! But why?" I asked into his chest I jumped into his arms too excited about the ring.

"Because you deserve it all." He says into my hair his breath tickles my ear.

December 05, 2019 16:25

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.