1 comment

Fantasy Fiction Middle School

"David!" She broke away, striving to resist the treacherous responses of her body and feelings. "You must not say such things, and I must not hear them. You are my stepfather, and I have my reputation to consider. What you are thinking is madness"

Her breathing became fast as she stared into the lustful eyes before her. 

His hair was damp with water, as he just came out of the bathroom, with only a towel covering him. One glance at his broad muscular chest, lightly covered in dark hair, and she was lost. 

"Such a sweet madness! " He breathed, gripping her shoulder and gazing intensely into her eyes.

"I love you, " he said. "Don't pretend you don't. You may be a child in years, but you are as old as the hills in wisdom when it comes to bewitching the opposite sex. "

His hands wrapped around her waist as he drew her closer to his chiseled chest. 

Instantly, there was that frisson between them, a frisson she had known once before, all those years ago, with Scot. Goddamn his soul, she cussed. 

His muscular deodorant enveloped her being, as goosebumps rained out her skin. It was a feeling of recognition, of her bones, melting, of desire fuelled by physical closeness-and there was no feeling like it. 

She felt alive again in that instant, gloriously alive, and desired. Just what she craved for. Of being admired, being wanted, being pursued-but never to be caught. 

She had always been the one in control but this time around, the revise seems to be the case. 

This man. Her stepdad seems to be in control this time. He was different, with the arrogant stance and steely stare of a conqueror. 

She gulped hard as his black eyes pierced through her, their touch making her heart race. His hot breath fanned her face as he leaned forward. 

His warm, wet tongue lapped into her ear, as she gasped. 

"I will have you, my fine Princess, " he said, his eyes dark and determined, "You're my Cinderella, and I, your prince charming. Tasting you like candy is what I desire most. "

With that ever comely smile plastered on his lips, he went away leaving her flustered. Her body responding treacherously to his contact. 

"Rogue ", she whispered, then ran back to her room. 

Inside her room, she collapsed on her bed. His early half-nude figure came, rushing into her mind. 

She had never seen anyone as pleasing to the eye, with all his limbs and features so well put together. That finely boned features, the dark, wicked eyes, straight nose, and bushy dark beard. What a proper man he was! 

She could not but surmise what wonders that white towel around his waist concealed. 

But alongside the delicious infatuation and fevered imaginings, she felt guilt too, for this was her mother's husband. Her stepfather. 

She can't believe her old sixteen old self to be swept off by her mother's husband, who was a handsome rogue. 

At first, she had thought it was nothing but admiration. She had found herself surreptitiously sneaking glances at him at the dining table, in the house, and on rare occasions, he was there. 

She had found his manner towards her exaggeratedly chivalrous, three months after her mother's marriage to this young strange dude. 

At first, she had thought it was just her silly imagination and infatuation. 

She had wanted to report him to her mom, but she found a part of her enjoying the chase until now. 

She found herself longing for him to appear. His sheer physical appealed to her, as did his flamboyant personality. 

She had once thought of inserting a camera in his bathroom after many failures to imagine him completely nude. 

She wants him and he knows. Just like Scot, her ex-boyfriend. She wants to claim him but she loves her mother who was over hills in love with this man and had no wish to hurt her. 

But how long can she endure this? 

A knock on her door disrupted her thoughts. 

"Princess, " 

It was her mom. She climbed down her bed and unlocked the door. 

"Mom ", she smiled and hugged her. 

There was a striking resemblance between the two that they could be passed as siblings. 

"I missed you, honey " her mother kissed her hair. 

Just at the moment, David walked up to them, with his ever mischievous smile on his lips. 

"I feel jealous " he breathed. 

"You shouldn't. Clara remains my favorite" her mother retorted, smiling.

David bent and kissed her full on the mouth. Clara looked away, not understanding why seeing them thus caused her to feel such a pang. 

She saw David eye her suspiciously like he knew the effect of his action on her. 

That night, she couldn't sleep as she kept seeing the twinkle in his eye when he stared at her. It made her blush. 

The naughty man! 

Clara stretched out between the sheets. Through a chink in the window curtain she could see it was still dull in the room. Dawn had not yet broken fully, so she could indulge in a few extra minutes in the bed. Sleepily, she turned over. 

Suddenly, the sheet was yanked off her body and there was David, devastatingly handsome, smiling down at her. 

"Still abed? " he cried. "Good morning, Clara -time to rise! "

"David, you should not be here! " she reproved him, alarmed. 

"Why? Get up, lazy princess! " he retorted, grinning. 

His eyes traveled down her slim body exposed in the voluminous nightgown. He could make out the dark peak of her nipples under the filmy fabric of her nightgown. 

Careless of the consequences, for he was consumed with lust and longing, and confident of his charm and powers of persuasion, he coupled her left breast in his hand. 

She gasped. 

Her body responded treacherously, and her tormentor didn't miss the shudder that coursed through her or the fleeting gasp of ecstasy. 

"What... are you... Doing? " she asked, trying to suppress her moan. 

"Shhh! " he hushed, putting a finger to his lips. "Let me taste you, princess. "

His ultramarine eyes traveled all over her willing body so that she felt naked and hot. 

"What do you say? ", he asked mischievously, knowing he got her trapped. 

Clara felt a fearful thrill at his words. Surely she was not going to agree to this? She knew it was wrong. But her body was already afire with longing and could not help herself. 

"Taste... "

She never finished her sentence as she watched her buttons magically opening, one by one; seeing her nightgown strewn by invisible hands to the floor. 

She lays totally nude before her handsome tormentor, who fell on her and pressed his lips against hers. She was all but lost, still unclear in her mind as to how far she intended to let him go like she ever had the power to stop her willing body. 

"Sweetheart, " he murmured, nuzzling her ear, then seeking her lips again. "Oh, I have wanted you. "

She could feel his sinuous muscular weight flowing all the way down to her body. She shivered. Her pelvis tingled as he tasted her like a delicacy. 

He tarried in the silken hollow of her throat and cupped her breasts, played with their dark rosettes. His hands smoothed their way down her stomach, where he kneaded her glowing flesh until she burned at her epicenter, for his entry. 

In a delirium, she moaned out softly. 

Their moans filled the room as they rammed into one another with wild energy. 

They were both in their climax when the door was pushed open, and there was her mother who was his wife. 

December 03, 2020 09:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Alkaa Sharma
12:02 Dec 10, 2020

Beautiful display of emotions, naughtiness , fun, guilt, play, relationships and their sensitivity...the choice of words is excellent and so is the monologue of the girl. One can visualise the passion and the emotional turmoil of the characters...the end is superb as in the climax of the two mates is also the climax of their relationships. Overall bravo and worth applaud. Just wish there could be more dialogues but more or less it was excellent and enjoyed the read thoroughly. Good job 👌

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.