0 comments

Middle School Drama Holiday

WHAT WE LEARN FROM OUR INSPIRATION

                                          “Generosity”

              The red color spread all the sky, the candy is so small while compare to the clouds in the sky the natural cool breeze from the surroundings and the pleasant music from the birds chipping made us so excited. Still I want to see the sky and all these for a long time but the hard and bright rays fall on us.

             It is an exciting day as all of us including three of our teachers enjoyed a lot in the beach spending our summer camp. Playing a lot, we all get tired and settle down on the ground. We all are making the idols with sand watching the waves coming ahead that wondered us. All of us thought that those tides are coming towards us for those idols that were made. We all are laughing.

           While all goes like this our Raj sir is still standing away from everyone turning towards facing the sun. It is like our sir is talking to the sun face to face. We may or may not see all these in every moment, and all the day or everywhere. But among all why sir is seeing this brightening sun in between all even though it brightness is hitting his face. We all thought it is not so special to see the one which comes regularly than missing the glorious view of nature that will not come all the time.

            We all went to our slots and after having dinner, our teachers asked us to express our feelings about the trip. Every one of us explained about what we have saw, how we played and many more. At last we too forced our teachers to say their experiences. One of our sir said so clearly about the beach its extensive and wide spacious that truly clarified about water and it bodies we all entertained a lot and also come to know more about the survival of many organisms living in that water.

           After then our another sir described all his feelings over these days about all we go through, all we saw and what we learn about each and every aspect. Even when he is describing, we too feel anxious in waiting of what next to be said. We too joined with him and also said something what we remembered about our trip. All of us are enjoying this moment. It interesting and also very funny to spend with our teachers and we are good going in this moment.

             Now it is Raj sir’s turn, we all are waiting for this time, “I want to know what sir will say now” one of our friend said. And this is because we saw our sir so deeply observing the sun and are still in confusion about understanding sir’s thoughts. Sir said that ‘I saw today the GENEROSITY’ and here all were looking each other strangely. Sir what is generosity, we asked. Then sir said ‘Today I have observed about the natural existence. He is continuing and we are listening curiously.

             In all my day, I observed the sun, the bright one, glowing one and also that is my inspiration. Have you ever seen the sun deeply, its work, its position, the way it choose and all. The sun is the source of light that brightened the context of glory. It shines, glows and bright all the day. It brings color to the world, with its shine it removes the darkness and of course with its glow it brings a gallant pleasure.

           What do you know about sun? He asked. One of us replied that it is a planet but most powerful and hottest. Other says it is a burning ball and some other described the sun as sol. Sir again look at all once and said, ‘the sun naturally feels like a single one but it actually reflect in water for every single cell of an organism’. Our brains cracked. Sir understood that we haven’t got his thoughts so he again continued by saying –

             The sun receives water from its rays during summer and emits these during the rainy season. And another thing is the sun makes visible the appearance of various objects with its brilliance. The sun causes lilies and lotus to bloom and the sun gives its light, thermal energy to all the living things equally.

            It is very quiet and no one is opening their mouth, no one opened their eyes. We all are remembering his words again and again. We feel the sense of words what sir had said and also we are experiencing these thoughts. But we are a bit confused about this word generosity that sir said, so when we asked him he said as—

             Do you observe anytime the sun giving a message to give light that blaze in someone’s life and to give your brightness to everyone everywhere and give even if you leave? ‘Sir…!’ we called hesitated, and having no answer. Then sir said, today when all of you are playing, I found the sun ahead all of you that will depart. There I found the truth and generosity.

              After saying this, sir turned facing us and when he is watching our faces, he thought we have not caught his points. So he again laughed and looking us, he is continuing saying… ‘When the time I see the sun is leaving that brightened all the day, sparkled the sphere and when it is leaving, it posses all it’s light to the moon which bright all night.

              The sun goes doesn’t mean it leaves, the sun downs that doesn’t mean it falls. If the morning sun rise shows how confident the sun is when the time comes, then the evening sunset shows how obedient the sun is when the time approaches to give a chance for others. At once everyone applauded loudly and to say, for that our ears were broken with that applause in that time.

              Are my words are becoming dumb. No but his philanthropic nature, cannot be summed up in mere words. What if my hands turned to stone? I did not raise my hands to clap when he said such a good thing. Of course the compliment that has to be given for him should not stop only by applause. Is my mind is stopped working or what? Because even sir completed his sayings I can still experience all what he said. Can I believe that these are my eyes or not, as natural scenario what I have seen now and before are totally different? As earlier I just see it commonly as I looked short to see if it had ever been and that is a regular one but from now I learned to all those as my inspiration to be obedient and punctual. I learned to see what shows me the resource of truthful essence of life and showed me my role.

             I am motivated for two things. One is the nature that is a great example of performing duties regularly. And the other is my teacher who teaches me what to gain in my life. I have realized the incredible value of life. Knowing the generous heart of those who provided it.          

June 22, 2021 16:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.