0 comments

General

"Wait a second, where are you taking me?" These men two of them had a hold of both my arms and were leading me to god knows where. "You know what you did" one of the big gentleman said. I retaliated, "No I don't actually!" After giving them a little fight, I realized it was useless. I didn't need to fight them. I know I have done nothing wrong, as I searched through my memory box. Making sure I wasn't mean to anyone and did something, I wasn't supposed to do. The two men led me to a black cadillac, the new limo kind. Wait why was I thinking of the make of car? when I should have been thinking, what the heck was going on? I decided not to cry, that never helps, it just brings on a sense of weakness, it will also make me weak. So instead, I decided to just go along with these large gentleman. One was in the drivers seat, the other wore dark sunglasses and seemed to be giggling at something on his phone. The worst kind of laugh, the kind that laugh at something, and then turn around and break a persons neck. Aw man, what was I doing here? who was going to feed my cat?. Wait I don't have a cat, phew thank god. Geez! what am I joking for? I could be cupito, chopped liver, minced meat, in the next 24 hours. Well I guess, it might be better to go down laughing rather than crying? aw man, what should I do? Mr. laughito over here, is not so friendly to me, only to his phone. Bet he's watching tik tok. I wish I was watching tik tok, especially at a time like this, when I could have a good laugh or watching someone design my dream cake. I decided to meditate and pray, find God see if he knows what is going on here. If anyone knows anything it will be him. Right? Ugh! God are you available, it's me again, it's not margaret this time, it's me Ret, retinia, you know the girl with the most ridiculous name ever.


Next thing I remembered, I woke up in a strange home, well not strange in appearance, but in the fact it was strange, just waking up somewhere else other than my own home. The room, was beautiful, large with beautiful urban couture. The walls were designed like the inside of a castle, cement, with white sheer cloth everywhere. The sound of Motzart was playing dully over some sound system. Coming out of God knows where. God, hmm last thing I remember, I was trying to reach him, to see if he had any idea what was going on here. Instead I fell asleep and from this little bandaid, inside of my arm, someone had given me a shot of some sort. I was given something to make me pass out. I noticed a bathroom, as I entered, I decided to wash my face and brush my teeth. Everything was brand new and as I imagined, it was all there for me to use. I washed myself up and went to look out the window. There were one or two men at every entrance of this home, which I decided was a castle. The lighting in this room, was modest, oddly strange, it was exactly how I liked it. There was a lot in the room, yet it was laid out so perfectly the room was large, so it was not cluttered. I waited for hours, my phone was on the bedside table, and there were no messages. As usual, it was how I was living my life for the past five years, secluded, but still around everyone and everything, I knew. I suddenly felt tired, just as I was about to lay my head back down, I heard a knock at the door.


I was invited to follow this person to the dining area. There were two gentleman at the table. They both stood as I approached the table, and the person that led me there, pulled out a chair for me. Both of the men sat, they were not the same people that brought me here. "Welcome Ret of the men spoke. "Hello", I stayed quiet and waited for any information they were about to give me. "You must be wondering why you were brought here?" the man that spoke looked and came across as kind. Really, was he kind, I mean I was here in this place, and had no idea why I was here. I nodded and didn't feel like speaking, as I didn't want to give off any emotion with my words, even hello, may sound desperate at the moment. "Let me introduce myself, I am Ted and this here is my partner Del" I nodded and said hello, finally my voice was fine, it wasn't strained or shaky. Del spoke this time, "Don't be afraid you are not here for any bad reason", he carried on. "You are not in trouble". Well thank God I thought to myself. "Have you notice anything odd about yourself?" he asked. "Well yes, I was brought here and I find that odd", I looked in to his eyes trying to be serious even though, I knew my answer was ridiculous. He chuckled and so did Ted. Ted carried on, "Well you are a little special, and also very alone, yes?" he asked. I nodded. "We brought you here, so you can live your life without any worries and basically do what you do without questioning what you do," he was silent then. Del spoke next, "You are free to use all the amenities in this house, including any of the electric vehicles, bikes, scooters," he went on "You are allowed to come and go as you please, we just ask that you do not bring anyone here with you," he said. Ted picked up from here, "basically you are to live here and as Del told you, jus live", he looked at me with complete kindess and I could feel they were completely genuine. I didn't put up a fight, I always knew there was a higher protection around me. And this place was much nicer than anywhere, I had ever lived. I had no family and was questioning myself a lot. "There are three others here, they are all like you and you will meet them at dinner", he said as he got up and started to excuse himself. "The room you are in is yours, do what you wish, use the pool, this is your new home". Do you wish to leave or stay?" he looked almost sad that he had to ask that. I stood up and wiped my mouth with the napkin. Del looked at both of us and stood up as well. "I will stay, what about my place?" I asked. Ted answered, "It is all taken care of and all your things will be brought to you in the next few days, unless you need something immediately?" he asked. I shook my head, "No I am okay, thank you!" Ted nodded, excused himself and left the table, announcing that he had some meetings to go to.


Del showed me around and told me how to access everything, if I needed to use any of the cars, how to come and go from the building. There was no way of getting in and out of the house, except with the eye sensor at each enterance of the house. It was 2020 and most places of especially private facilities were using the eye ball as a way of entering buildings. There were only ten of us that were able to access everything here at the Bithome, that was the name of this acedemy/boarding house. I met everyone at dinner and all were similar to myself, quiet and grateful to Ted and Del. None of them had been here for long, there was Mali, Tek and Kato. Two girls and two boys. And from what Del and Ted told us, there would be no others.


The days went by and things were very comfortable, and all the housemates were respectful and happy loners, like myself. The type of people that were at their best when they were off doing things on their own. The best company for all of us was our own company, we loved everyone and everything, even those that had abandoned us. The reason they abandoned us was for the love of us, to teach us. That the only way to let us be at our best was to let us go and be free. There were not many of us in the world, but there were a few clusters. Ted and Del knew of the other clusters, they were the CEO's of our cluster. We were meant to be together, and we had the same genes. Past lives, we had always been together and took care of one another. Del and Ted built up thier kingdom for all of us to enjoy, because they knew about us from a very young age. We were meant to be in certain clusters and this was our cluster, Ted, Del, Mali, Myself Tek and Kato. We were not the type to fish any information about one another, we didn't want to know, because we knew all was good about each other, we thought the best of everything. To put us in normal settings just disrupted our goodness. We were allergic, to the the ways of normal people and normal settings, we didn't fit in the world of regular situations. It didn't mean we were not team players, we were team players, but from a distance. Our support was from our hearts and aura, not from physical contribution not the socializing kind. We were happy loners as the norm would call us, but we had so much love and joy inside of us we never had time to feel lonely. All of us here had relationships in the past, but eventually wisdom came to us, that we were not meant to be in normal situations, such as relationships or regular jobs. Anything thing that normal people did and wanted was not for us. We didn't fit, our vibe was outside of everything regular, it didn't make us better, it made us different, it made us true solo individuals. We would not be able to do the good we were meant to do here on Earth, unless we were on our own, in our own clusters.


I prayed and prayed to God for the right situation and my prayers did come true. It took a few years for me to get to this place, but I was here now and comfortable, no one ever got annoyed or irritable. We never tried to aggravate each other or anyone for that matter. No games here, we were the exact same type of people in different bodies, we loved all else even though we were cast out. Our families cast us out for good reason, their love for us told us to leave, be calm and our situation would eventually blossom. And that is why somewhere inside of my heart, I knew not to be angry with the ones that sent me away five years ago, I just knew to continue to search for where I was supposed to be. And through patience and love, Ted and Del, brought me to them. I am forevor grateful for my new cluster family! We were a true fit, for one another. Del and Ted, were honest and we lived exactly like, I had always dreamt of living!


The End!

July 29, 2020 19:55

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.