1 comment

Fiction Adventure American

The Day the Mirror Appeared                                                                                    Connie Hieb 11.17.2023

I remember the day vividly as if it were yesterday. The day was a Friday a beautiful fall, sunny day. A great day for just lolling around, taking your time, and enjoying what life had to offer.

Jeena, my friend, and I were strolling down the shopping area. We had stumbled upon a unique-looking store we had never been to before.

Jeena come, we have to go into this store. Something inside is calling my name and pulling me in. We journeyed in and it felt wonderful, as if I was in a retrospective dream. A time ago when things didn't move as fast, there was less stress in the world, and people were kind, happy, and considerate to each other.

Jeena had already wandered off, so I started looking around and had a hard time picking exactly where I wanted to look. So I just started strolling through the aisles and looking at past relics, things that reminded me of my childhood. Soon I found myself in the book area, I love books, and hard-covered is my fav.

I tend to not look at fiction very often as I want my time spent on learning. Knowledge is Power, I always say. I even have a tattoo that says that along with the all-knowing mind's eye. I tell my grandkids that all the time and they just give me that look as if your crazy grandma. I tell them, the more knowledge you have the less likely someone will be able to pull the wool over your eyes, like a shickster. They give me that look again because they have no idea what a shickster is.

I like learning about history, or a certain person, or even healing stones. Something that expands my mind and not just something that is just romance or fantasies. Books that make me think and or do to improve the world around me or even just to improve me. A lot of people I know think hogwash about some of the things I believe in, like the Angels among us, ghosts among us, mind’s eye, and healing stones.

Did you know how healing stones/crystals/gems (the real ones, not fake) were made? Energies over time and my belief is they still contain that energy, and they all have a different vibration of energy and that is why they can very much help by passing that energy on. As long as you protect, cherish, cleanse, and handle these objects with respect, they will be jubilant to transfer their healing energies. I can feel them just bouncing around.

Anyway, back to the books. I wandered down further in the aisle and something over on the wall got my attention. That is what was pulling me in here. A handheld mirror. I could feel it and I hadn’t even picked it up yet. It was looking at me. I hadn’t moved since I saw it. But it was looking at me, with everything in me I could feel it. After a bit I walked over and was scared to touch it, thinking it had so much power, what if it was too strong for me to handle and I might burst all over the place? That would be horrible for cleanup. I picked it up and it felt like it was right at home in my hand. I asked the antique dealer how much he wanted and I said sold. It was absolutely, worth the five dollars to take this mirror with me.

Once we moved along to outside and were once again strolling down the sidewalk, Jeena asked what that was all about. I asked her what. That pulling you inside stuff. Oh! I said it was nothing. She wanted to know what I bought, she had bought a jewelry box and an old cookie jar. I bought a handheld mirror. She said that’s nice.

After I got home I took some polish to my new companion. It was beautiful once I finished cleaning it. And it seemed to feel much better as well. That is when I really could feel its power. This was the day my whole outlook on life changed. I always felt things, but now I know things.

<><><><><><><><><> 

After that day my life changed a lot a few years later I became a proud owner of a store that I named Gems-A-Million. Because a million or more stones/gems/crystals are in it. 

My rarest stones that are not to be touched or sold, except by me, are on display in a locked fortified case with a description and explanation of each one in there. I have had many offers for a couple of them in there, but I will not sell them. They are special to me. I found them on trips that I went on to learn about all these special stones/gems/crystals. Some are very rare, but I will keep them and allow others to see them through the glass.

These special items are precious and once a healing stone hits your hands they should first be cleansed. Then when they start feeling exhausted you must cleanse them again. All the items in the case have been cleansed and only handled by, that is how everyone should handle their stones. A stone is healing to one person, do not allow others to handle your stones. If it does happen they need cleansed at least 2 before handling them again.

Guess how I got to have a store? The mirror of course. It took me on many journeys. After a while, I woke to the fact that I now needed to start working with stones. I started with myself and worked with the stones that were aligned with me. It took some time to be where I am now, but once the wheel started rolling it went faster and faster.

That mirror is also in that fortified case with no explanation. It is rare but every once in a while a person will ask me about it. These are the people I know I must help. The ones that don’t ask never see the mirror or just are not the right kind of person for the mirror to show itself to. That mirror is still as strong as ever, it will still make me feel weak. What a treasure, I am so glad it called to me.

I wonder if I was the first person for the mirror to think I was the only worthy one for it to show itself. I went back to that store a year or so ago, to find out how long they had been open. It had been open for 5 years the day I walked in with my friend Jeena. So it’s amazing to think how many people went right past that mirror—not saying that the mirror had been there for a couple of years or five days. But I feel pretty thankful and lucky to have been that person. I can and have helped a lot of people to this day. I can see how it has changed them since they asked me about that mirror. I plan on continuing my due diligence in helping anyone who wants to come up and ask me about it.

November 20, 2023 20:54

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Lucas Mark
10:59 Nov 29, 2023

BEST BITCOIN RECOVERY EXPERT / WIZARD LARRY Getting Missing Money Back From Internet scammers /Bitcoin Mining / Bitcoin Recovery / Boost Your Credit Score and Get Approved for Remote Mobile Spy Control Authorization. Bad record extraction from both private and public database systems. Reach out to WIZARD LARRY by Email : Wizardlarry@mail.com Email: Support(@)wizardlarryrecovery.com Visit website: https://larrywizard43.wixsite.com/wizardlarry Mark Lucas recommended you.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.