Luck is fickle. Luck is fated. Luck is not real.

Submitted into Contest #98 in response to: Write about someone who’s desperately trying to change their luck.... view prompt

1 comment

Adventure Bedtime Coming of Age

I am one of the least luckiest people in the world. I am also one of the luckiest people in the world. How can that be? I had my business stolen from me. HUD did not pay for their tenants for seven months and I lost 43 rental units. My health deteriorated from there and my career as a professional auditor/scheduler went down hill. I lost my right ankle to zombie bacteria. Meaning my ankle died for 17 days and no one knew it and I was hurting and they finally cut it out of me. I was fired due to that experience. Went to work as soon as I could. I ain’t rich. And the first three jobs, all of them bad, were really bad. And? A few months later I lost my left foot. Luck is fated however. I went blind bloody shoot eyes. I could not afford Obamacare and to eat. After that, life went from bad to worse. If you have not slept for a few days you realize not sleeping for three months is wicked. I did not sleep, nor did I dream. I did, however, catch up on my television watching almost five years of HBO shows within two months. Having no foot. I was wheeled around and having poor to no eyesight. I went deaf for a time. Speaking of luck, you know I should have purchased a few lotto tickets.

Seems like pretty unlucky? Now. Fate is real. From there I went to lose everything again. Moved in with my parent in law. And my deafness turned into something of a pain. Seems life would be almost over. I mean two stays in hospice. Being partially blind, deaf makes my life full and traveled a bit by traveling more highways than most. Just look me up on LinkedIn author, poet, filmmaker, scheduler for 80 plus projects, etc. So there I was. Then in 2016 plus or minus billions of years, depending on my mental state. I lost my mind, according to my wife.

They call it Mandela effect. To lose 1.3 billion people from my world on Sagittarius arm which has 8.5 billion on 2016 to Orion nebula where you have 7,7 billion in 2021 five years difference makes me a bit a mental patient. So off to a shrink I was taken.

Not such a good idea. You see. I have photos of my world. I ate at MacDonald’s a Big Mac. I went shopping at JcPenny. I have photos. And? Well, my shrink told me I was living past lives. I told him as I am telling you-you are the ones dead. Not me. And how do I know this?

Time. Time and luck.. Again I am lucky. I have lived through two hospice stays. And a dozen other death experiences. However, what convinced the doctor was some photos I showed him. Instead of demanding me to go to his clinic each week he had been demanding, he pilled me up and left me alone after my photo show to him.

You say Clint you could have photoshopped those photos. I am partially blind and my writing is like my photos. As real as is it gets. So? Well, I am not traveling through parallel realities back in time. How? Called closed time curved loop reality. It is something. That is why I know you are dead. Why? Photos and history. If I lived on Sagittarius at 6.5 billion year old earth going to run into the galaxy in 365000 years. This reality earth states next galaxy to hit sometime in 4.5 billion years would mean I was older earth that saw your reality die a long time ago. Death is something. In a closed time curved loop reality I can talk with the dead.h And you are dead. And I?

This is my last few minutes of my mind dying. And luck?

I have learned from John Von Neumman when he lived to May 1957 on his last paper that there is no such thing as a chaos. Meaning? There is no such thing as luck. Fate is real. Everyone’s story is told and in reality fate being real and a story everything I did or am doing is already told. Just like Solomon’s statement in the bible states that everything under the sun has been done before. Meaning? Well, according to reality we are nothing more than stabilized light. Meaning? We are nothing more than avatars in some game that has a story line and you are to play out that storyline. But what if you want to be special? Good luck.. If fate has you being a blind one eyed deaf guy you might end up with me. Or if you do not believe yourself to be an avatar read The Secret of Light and realize you eat plant or plant basis foods and plants are made with light and thus allyou are is stabilized light. And choices given all you have is to choose right versus wrong there are no other words to state that nothing in life is lucky or unlucky everything is fated.

Thus each of has a story line to live. Luck is not real. For there is no chaos. There is, however, a choice to make. Be good. Or end up elsewhere. Having lived in hell anr tell you do not want to go where I have been. Pray might be the only thing that can change reality. Thus speaks a pirate, poet, writer of parallel reality tales.

Thus luck is not real. Chaos is not real. And all we are is playing a game of life according to some absurd reality where I am not plundering you or writing some absurd poem about you. You think I lie? Look me up as a poet. Understand acrostic poems and realize I use to be famous once upon a reality. You think I am not a pirate? Look me up as Ender the pirate. And realize we all have a story we used to live. A writer? I use to write on Myspace. Tina Tequila knew me. On Facebook people remember me writing as Ender the pirate on some boards that no longer exist. My tales of piracy were hated so much I was known as troll king.. And now? Look up my interviews. I might not be famous anymore. But I seem to be noted by some people who are famous today. And yesterday? Well, I lived and thought fate was unreal and lived to the fullest. And luck? Luck is a belief in chaos. I never believed in chaos. I believed in God. How can that be true? I am still dying here and you? You are figment of my imagination according to closed time curved loop math fomula. Can you change? I doubt it. I doubt your fate is sealed and i am just a soul telling you a tale. And if you do not repent and believe in Jesus. Well, there is an ending. And hell is real.

June 13, 2021 01:05

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Clinton Siegle
01:10 Jun 13, 2021

https://www.minds.com/Talon123/blog/interviews-with-an-infamous-clinton-r-siegle-1140340962022912000

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.