0 comments

Romance


Jon had completely forgotten he’d made a profile for a hook-up site. Suddenly, he was overwhelmed with emails from beautiful and supposedly horny women. It was obvious that a lot of the profiles were fake and also a way to scam credit cards, but one of the ladies left her phone number. Jon added the woman to his contacts for a rainy day and thought nothing more about it until the following weekend when he took part in a few lines of speed. Speed always made Jon want to fuck. Always. Jon was sitting on his couch contemplating the evenings plans when he remembered the phone number. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and stared at the number for a moment. The girl left the name “Jade,” which sounded fake to Jon, but the speed was doing its job so he quickly dialed before he lost his nerve. He tapped the girls name stored in his phone. One ring.... Two rings… Jon hung up on the sixth one. He thought to himself, fake bitch. He stood to take a piss and his phone lit up with the name Jade shining like the noon day sun. “Hello,” Jon said. “Hey sexy, how are you?” I didn’t think you would ever call. Jon thought to himself, that’s cool, I didn’t think you were real, but said, “Hello dear. I appreciate the call back.” The two chatted on the phone for roughly an hour before they decided it would be cool to grab a drink. Jon showered, did a few more lines, hailed a cab and was off to meet a complete stranger to hopefully get his cock wet. The two set 9:00pm for their meeting time at a bar they were both somewhat familiar with. The two traded pictures through texting so they could be on the lookout for each other. Jon arrived first and was buzzing so hard from the speed he couldn’t finish his beer. He sat with his legs hopping up and down in nervous anticipation as he waited. About 15 minutes after he sat down, Jade came toward him. Jon couldn’t believe how beautiful this woman was. “Jade?” Jon asked. “Well hello. It’s great to finally be able to get out and do this,” she said. Jon was impressed not only with her beauty but she also seemed to be very kind and intelligent. Jon was concerned that she would see his fidgeting from the speed he’d taken, but if she did, she never said anything. Jon was finally able to get a beer down as she sipped scotch on the rocks. He couldn’t believe how truly lucky he was to find this girl and couldn’t help but say, “How in the hell are you not married or at the very least taken by someone?” “I thought that was why you and I were here honey,” she said with a beautiful smile that made Jon want to have her right there in the bar. “I honestly don’t want to embarrass you,” Jon said, “but you are absolutely stunning.” After another round of drinks, Jon asked Jade back to his place and she eagerly accepted. As they pulled onto the road heading to Jon’s, Jade had already placed her hand on Jon’s upper thigh and it wasn’t long until she was rubbing his cock. She felt Jon growing to full capacity so she unzipped his jeans. She pulled his cock out of his pants, bent over in his lap and sucked him off as if she survived only on what Jon was giving her. “Does that feel good,” she asked. Jon gripped the steering wheel in anticipation of his climax. As he came, she hungrily swallowed all he had and he could tell she wanted a lot more. After she swallowed him, Jade started rubbing her panties. She had her skirt up around her hips. Jon felt himself getting hard again. She started really getting into her masturbation, moaning and writhing as though there was a fire inside her that only Jon could put out. She grabbed his hand, pulled her wet panties to the side and guided Jon’s hand to her soaking pussy. She held Jon’s hand in place as she let out a raspy moan and came all over his fingers. “Please hurry,” she said. “I want you inside me right now.” She lifted Jon’s hand to her lips and sucked her juices from his fingers. This incident happened 25 years ago. Marriage actually works for some… yes, for some.

 

February 20, 2020 11:10

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.