0 comments

Romance Sad Drama

"Yes, I agree with you, Lara. I admit my words. I love him so much. Now, what? "

Can you plz tell me the bitter truth of life? Can you feel the fiercing touch of hidden love? You never imagine that how painful it was, when the dreams were shattered, especially falling in love someone at first time. That hidden pain squeezing blood from heart . Ah! what a painful life! Mind always recites the pitiful words…

Hidden pain

Fiercing heart

Burning soul

Blank mind

Blind eyes

Vacant brain

Blurred thoughts 

All are happened 

Due to hidden pain

That pain

Can’t talk

Can’t express

The sea of pain 

Always wavering 

Inside itself 

Sometimes for a while

Overflowing 

Comes out

As a drop of tear

Hidden tears

A bridge build up

To walk

Over the tears

Still not showing 

To win the open world 

Only living

In the hidden pain world…

When I was soaring to sky, the thunderbolt striked my bosom. My dreamy land totally shattered. Oh! my love land!!!

Mind created that wonder land passionately. Myriad dreams were swirling like angelic fireflies. My sweet heart recited…

Angelic fireflies!

Oh dear fireflies

Listen my heart

Where are you going 

Cuddle my hands 

I'm dreaming you

Leading in a land

Where luminous stars shining 

Emittance all glowing 

Cosmic to heaven

Oh dear friend 

Lend me your hands

Let me follow you

Where you always glow

Twilight moonlight 

All is your friend 

Let me making a friendship 

In yours magical land

Let me compose

The song of joyous 

Only love and happiness 

Dancing with that rhythms 

A new turning 

In my life

Making worthful 

Taking you as my side

My mysterious life! Unfathomable to me. I’m chasing by all…

Searching the answers!

Life is composed of so many stories 

Lot of themes with mysterious answers 

The gist is reside in it's depth

Either easy or complicated

If you stuck in one lane

Take a break for clear essence 

Think properly by thoroughful vision

You can design the upcoming goal 

Do you think you can escape 

Any step set towards that

Every step gives you new strike

For glowing the next step bright

May be taken a long time 

Yet don't give up tie itself there 

Windy or smoothly whatever else

You can sketch the way colourfully 

Leading to the destination 

Maintaining all shortcomings

Getting the answers of all questions

"The terrible part of my life was -I love Sam so much and I strictly denied that in front of him."

I'm Tina, a simple girl in the earth. I have also lovely dreams. But dreams can't be true always. I have graduated at computer science. Get a nice job. My family- only my mother. But my mother is insane. We live a far from the main town. Mother can't tolerate anymore, loud sounds.

My new job is doing good. There I meet with Sam, a handsome guy. Very helpful to me. At first sight, I fall for him. We have a good friendship. I don't know whether he likes me or not but I like.

Time is running fast. After 2 years, one evening Sam tells - Tina, would you like to take coffee with me? I say- why not? Let's go early and enjoy coffee time. 

At evening, we go to coffee house. Sam starts- I want to tell you sth. I love you & want to marry. Hearing such words, I'm surprised. A straightforward ques- would you love me? I say, we are good friends. That's all. Sam is surprised. Don’t you love me? Don't you want to marry?

I tell that I can't marry. I have a big responsibility. Ok. Let's go. I stand up and go away hustly. Sam is totally astonished. 

I don't go home. Going to my friend, Lara. Lara- Tina, what a big surprise! Hey, why are you crying? Anything wrong? Tell me. I will be there for you.

Tina-It's ok. I'm fine. 

Afterwards, I go home. Mother is in horrible condition. Seeing her, I get my strength back. At night, I 'm thinking - my life can't mean to pick happiness. Why God is so hard upon us? I'm screaming!!!!

My tragedy was started 20 years ago. My mother was a beauty queen. My father was falling for her at first met. Then a love story was rising. Promise to marry. Intimacy grows with mutual loving affairs. 

One day Lisa (mother) told Jack (my father)- 

When would you marry me? I'm pregnant . Jack was surprised. What can I do now? I can't marry you. You have nothing but the outer looks. I just making some fun. Very enjoyable. You don't deserve to be my bride. Take this money and go away. Lisa was surprised. What are you saying? Now where can I go? I 'm an orphan. I can't go anywhere. How can the baby  grow? Jack- I don't know . Go to hell. Jack abandoned her terribly. She then went to take suicide attempt but bcz of the baby quitted. She had isolated life in the forest. Struggling every moments, killing her. At certain time, baby was born.

The baby (Tina) gave her spirit to live. She was lived in isolation. Time was running fast. I (Tina) was growing. I had no friends. Once a night, a terrible storm attacked home. That destroyed our shabby abode. Then we returned to town. At the nook of town, a home; we got a chance to live. The owner was older one. Nobody there for looking after. Mother took the job. The new life of a maid started. I was admitted to school. After school, I helped mother to do chores. After 5 yrs, suddenly another storm attacked our life. A stroke in brain was making mother mad. I was in varsity. I had some tutions. At last, we bound to leave the house.

Again, a lonely life! Me and my insane mother. Day by day, her madness was rising. People couldn’t tolerate but I could do. By this way, my graduation was completed and finally I got the job.

Then, Sam comes in my life. My heart can't stop to feel him. But reality is so bitter. It never makes the smooth way for us. What can I say him, about my identity? A blooming heart is totally shattered. He adores me very well. But I know, if we unite that makes his life very painful in the society. I really love him a lot. His every word touches my heart. I can't see him crying. He never knows that I really love him a lot. My mournful life is always reciting…

Yes I am thinking about you right now!

The fate is so strange

It helps me to meet with you

When I am in sober

My heart deeply craves for someone 

To hold my hands

Then you came in my life

Holding my hands

Everything seems to change

Your voice 

Your words 

Your personality 

Your every things

Mesmerized me

When I am in a deep pain

My mind is so upset

It’s clearly knows

What is needed for me then

My thoughtful vision right then

Yes I am thinking about you

"Mind your own thoughts when you're all alone…"

“I boldly tell Sam-Yes, I’m Tina; very clear in mind and still saying that I don't love you. Mind it.”

November 18, 2020 21:11

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.