Celebrity Insider

Submitted into Contest #254 in response to: Write a story in the format of a gossip column.... view prompt

0 comments

Fiction

June 4, 2024  8:02 AM

ARE ACTORS STEPHANIE SMITH AND CASEY REYNOLDS NOW DATING?

Twenty-three-year-old actress Stephanie Smith is rumored to be dating her co-star, 30-year-old Steven Reynolds, from their new hit movie, It Takes Two to Tango.  Which would be sweet except that Steven Reynolds is currently married to 30-year-old Casey Reynolds, a high-end real estate agent.

Celebrity Insider has included exclusive photos from a recent night, in which Reynolds is shown to be trying to sneak out of Smith's condo in the middle of the night. 

June 4, 2024 11:07 AM

STEVEN REYNOLDS' REPRESENTATIVE SAYS HE WAS HELPING A FRIEND

A representative for Steven Reynolds, Jim O'Connell, has just gotten in touch with Celebrity Insider to inform us that Reynolds was at actress Stephanie Smith’s condo to help her with a personal issue. However, when we pushed further to inquire what the issue was, O'Connell said that he didn't want to violate her privacy. However, O'Connell indicated that Reynolds is happily married and would never cheat on his wife, Casey Reynolds.

June 4, 2024  3:59 PM

ACTOR'S WIFE DEVASTATED ABOUT VISIT BETWEEN HER HUSBAND AND CO-STAR

Celebrity Insider has received word from an anonymous friend of Casey Reynolds’ that Casey is devastated after learning about Steven Reynolds's visit to actress Stephanie Smith's Condo late at night. “He never told her he went to her condo that night. She's completely inconsolable right now,” the friend said. 

June 5, 2024  1:25 PM

STEPHANIE SMITH THOUGHT STEVEN REYNOLDS WAS SEPARATED

A source says that 23-year-old Stephanie Smith, actress of such movies as It Takes Two to Tango and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, has told friends that 30-year-old Steven Reynolds told her he was separated. The source says, “Stephanie would have never gotten together with Steven if she knew he wasn't truly separated and intent on seeking a divorce. She feels humiliated.”

June 6, 2024  10:05 AM

ACTOR’S WIFE DEBATING ON WHETHER TO STAY OR SEPARATE

Casey Reynolds has been debating whether or not to reconcile with her husband, actor Steven Reynolds. Two days ago, we broke the exclusive that Reynolds was seen leaving 23-year-old actress, Stephanie Smith’s, apartment in the middle of the night. Our sources say Casey Reynolds is unsure of whether she wants to work things out with her husband or separate, as there's a prenup in place. They have no kids. 

June 6, 2024  4:05 PM

ACTOR STOCKS UP ON WINE IN CASUAL OUTFIT 

We caught up to Steven Reynolds at a grocery store in Malibu, but he was unwilling to talk to us. Reynolds had more than a few wine bottles, among other food items, in his store cart. Looks like Reynolds may be on his way to drown out his sorrows over his apparent affair with actress Stephanie Smith, as his wife is still contemplating whether to try to work things out or separate from him, according to our sources. Reynolds is seen here wearing sunglasses, shorts, a plain blue T-shirt, and Birkenstocks, trying to go for the casual look, but we know he must be sweating inside over the affair.

June 8th, 2024  9:25 AM

ACTORS SMITH AND REYNOLDS AFFAIR BEGAN WHILE FILMING MOVIE

Twenty-three-year-old Stephanie Smith admits that affair with 30-year-old Steven Reynolds had been going on almost the entire time they were filming It Takes Two to Tango, which took four months to film. A friend of Smith's says that Reynolds pursued her and was incredibly charming, buying her flowers, taking her to dinner after they were done shooting for the day, and always complimenting her. “He didn't act like he was married and never mentioned his wife. Stephanie only found out he was married when his wife showed up to set, but even then he managed to convince her that they were separated. He's a snake and Stephanie wants nothing to do with him anymore,” the friend told us. 

We reached out to Reynolds’ representative for comment, but haven't received any word back.

June 9th, 2024  4:25 PM

SMITH RUMOURED TO BE PREGNANT AND SOURCE SAYS REYNOLDS IS THE FATHER

Allegedly, 23-three-year-old Stephanie Smith is pregnant, according to an anonymous source. She found out she was pregnant the night Reynolds went to visit her at her condo, which Celebrity Insider had brought the exclusive. Since she said she had only been seeing Steven Reynolds at the time, she knows the baby is his. Another source says, Reynolds doesn't want the baby because he realizes he wants to reconcile with his wife. If Smith has this kid, Reynolds' wife will probably never reconcile with him. 

Too bad Reynolds can’t act his way out of this. 

July 1st, 2024  10:25 PM

STEVEN REYNOLDS CONFIRMED FATHER OF STEPHANIE SMITH BABY. WIFE SET ON DIVORCE

If you've been following along, actors Stephanie Smith and Steven Reynolds have been having an affair ever since they were filming It Takes Two to Tango. Well, our sources inside say DNA tests have confirmed that Reynolds is the father of Smith's little one to come. Now that the test has revealed that Reynolds is definitely the father, Reynold's wife is intent on divorce. “She can't stand being married to him knowing that he's cheated – and now has a kid on the way with someone else,” a friend of hers told us, who wishes to remain anonymous. “She now knows it's over with him and she's 100 percent done with him.”

September 5, 2024  11:15 AM

SOURCE SAYS STEPHANIE SMITH HAVING BABY BOY

Our source says that Smith is having a baby boy - and she’s thrilled. “She always knew she wanted kids, but didn’t think it would be this soon. She’s so happy to be having a little son - and she looks forward to co-parenting [with Reynolds],” the source said. 

January 18, 2025  7:05 AM

ACTRESS STEPHANIE SMITH GIVES BIRTH TO HEALTHY BABY BOY

Approximately seven months ago, Celebrity Insider provided breaking news that Stephanie Smith and Steven Reynolds were involved in an affair. Now, Smith has given birth to baby boy Smith approximately at 2 am this morning at Cedars Sinai Hospital. Hospital sources say Smith’s mother was in the delivery room and helped to keep Smith calm as she delivered her baby boy. There were no complications and the sources say the birth was standard. 

Smith and Reynolds’ representatives say that they are dedicated to raising their boy in a loving environment and plan on sharing 50/50 custody once their baby boy no longer needs to breastfeed.  

January 20th, 2025 1:05 PM

SAY HELLO TO COREY REYNOLDS-SMITH

Actors Stephanie Smith and Steven Reynolds have welcomed their healthy baby boy, Corey Reynolds-Smith into the world. Even though their baby boy was a result of an affair, both parents are ecstatic to co-parent and show Corey the world. As to the name, a friend of Reynolds says they both liked the name and figured they would decide on a two-yes, one-no system. “They really want to co-parent well and make sure Corey grows up in a stable environment,” the friend said. 

Welcome to the world Corey!

October 27, 2025 3:40 PM

STEVEN REYNOLDS AND WIFE ARE OFFICIALLY DIVORCED

Thirty-one-year-old actor Steven Reynolds and his wife, Casey Reynolds, are now officially divorced. You may remember the saga of his affair between now twenty-four-year-old actress, Stephanie Smith, which resulted in the birth of their baby boy in January. According to sources, Reynolds felt awful for what he did and agreed to almost everything his now ex-wife asked for, although they had a prenup. ”He really wishes he could go back and make different choices,” a friend of Reynolds' said. “He's absolutely dedicated to raising his son with Stephanie, though.”

November 10, 2025 12:20 PM

ACTRESS STEPHANIE SMITH NOT INTERESTED IN DATING, ONLY FOCUSED ON SON

Actress Stephanie Smith is focused on taking care of her son, Corey, stating she does not want to date until he’s of school age, according to an article from the November issue of People Magazine. From the article, she said: “I’ve had enough of dating for a while. Although I’m disappointed with how things ended romantically with Steven [Reynolds] and me, I don’t know where I’d be without Corey. Although it was a long, hard road mentally and emotionally to get here, I wouldn’t trade anything for Corey. He’s the light of my life.”

June 10, 2024 13:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.