Broken Yet Shinning

Submitted into Contest #74 in response to: Write a story in the form of a top-ten list.... view prompt

3 comments

Inspirational Creative Nonfiction Teens & Young Adult

         BROKEN YET SHINNING

OPEN-LETTER: THE STRONGEST WOMEN FACING UNKNOWN STRUGGLES WITH BRIGHT SMILES

Women, Ladies, Girls she has a different names as she grew up,

It is not easy to play a role of any such character in their life,

You people can’t imagine How it works an entire psychological barriers upon them?

Particularly these women has many issues in each and every steps they fall apart,

Some don’t want to help them the other just pull her rights, talents, everything and tags a band that she is Good for nothing?

Even their freedom are designed according to their plans,

If we started a plan or change those ideal thoughts of others, trust me they are the unrecognized reptiles on earth,

Her speech, her body language depends upon the other opponent opinions,

Women who owns her money has separate status and those who have not an ability to own the money or the property that’s all she is all done,

In the past ages they don’t even care about the personal issues of the women, but thank god they were open minded that they do injustice to women, don’t care about their marital life just mark a price tag with lifelong guarantee insurance on giving birth with lots of babies, if she opens up her feel then all say Just shut up!

Some things can’t be changed; okay let’s travel the journey on this modern era,

Yeah we are grateful now that it is possible enough to study and achieve goals on our own, parents have understood our pain that we women encountered these many centuries, we have started a great furnishing career, almost we are equal to that of these modern men. But the name tag reciprocals the other side of thoughts of the people too i.e., high cultured women are insane, how dare she is competing with these modern men, eventhough she gets married to someone else she has to face the general egoistic thoughts of all the men and the societical backgrounds by tying a band on her waist that she should not earn more than her partner or else she should resign her job. According to me;

PAST AGES OF THE WOMEN WAS LIKE AN INSTANT POISON; THE MODERN ERA OF THE WOMEN IS JUST LIKE A SLOW POISON.

The women who doesn’t speaks are the wealthiest generosity personality on earth. The women with so much of desire, struggles a lot to full fill her life are the adamant character on earth. See in this world no one is ready to praise her whole heartedly when she is bold or calm enough throughout her entire life. These barriers are allotted with several packed demonstrations. The most surprise gift for her when she enters her superior thoughts outside the world, nothing else the Rape, harassement etc; these high package just demonstrates and welcomes all kinds of women with different varieties of ages, most of us has been came across the term that LOVE IS BLIND, but here RAPE IS BLIND they have created a great prospective through these lines. How sweet isn’t it! Don’t trigger your emotion just shut up! You are a women you don’t have rights to struggle upon your issues, because they have a beautiful solution just pay off and fuck all, no one cares, do as you like it. This society depends on women to target with so many questions but never questions the men, rather they ask us what is your purpose on going far for your dreams, just stay back in your place, never travel or come on midnight be on time, these magical advises are meant by the society for women alone.

The word ashame is only meant for women not for the men. Literally women has created a society that men are superior than women, the other bitter point on this earth is men dominates women when she is innocent or obeys his words, rather when she is independent and men gets dominated by her then all says that, ‘see the world belongs to the women.

The highlight term is men dominates women no one would ever dare to speak about that; when she does the same with a men she is an adamant creature on earth wonderful! Though we are independent some things can’t be changed. I have an humble question to these societical people, if you have more time to watch and screw the life of a women, then it must be shared equally for both the genders generally. Do watch your male kids too, I am not telling to slave them like a women but teach them how to behave and care a women soulfully, if he learns then the harassement cases would be in utmost control my dear friends and parents. They should know how to respect a women, just start from your home, watch your mother and your siblings, if you did, then this caption of the word of RAPE would not be so common for all. When we often travel or go out or something we as a girl, or a women face an ugliest encounter of sight, you have guessed right what am I talking about, yeah the BREAST, it is just a flesh which feeds milk to the young ones, but as you stare we feel like we are insecure, is this a way you have gifted a society to us, thanks a lot but we don’t care actually, because all says just ignore those sight and move on that’s it! See how secure we are eventhough you scan our body parts, we won’t question you, this high rated cultural aspects. If we question then we are the feminized character try to pull down these male rights and personal privacy. 

The most deadliest part on earth is the prostitute women life, as they already curse down their entire life to do these kinds of work and face the most deadliest venom like these male creatures, they spent money for their pleasure and tag those women as MAN FUCKERS. These stupid women should not bother about anything whatever they speak they just have to give pleasures to them and have to tag themselves as a BITCH. Cool isn’t it! You men can’t imagine the real pain of these women. No one has these aim to cope up with it. Their situation makes them to live a Bitch life. Those who don’t have money they won’t help them to get a decent job for them, either they get a commission and pave a way to become a men fucker or a bitch as well.

Do you know why we are so talkative to beat each men in our life? Because we have several untold hardships which you will ever imagine all of them in your entire life. You men can’t even bare the pain of your headache, then just think a moment when we undergone these much of pain and we smile so brightly in front of you all my dears. Wait a second, you might be thinking that women cries often on each and every moment when they got so emotionally distressed, I am not coping the drama queens gentlemen I am not blaming all men and all women but a general assessement for both the genders. But most of the men do think that women has a world of full surprises they have no choices better than their partners, my dear gentlemen do think twice about the good choices of them just consider their opinion too, treat them equally even if she is a part of your life. 

Next, coming to the other section is the sex education, wait a minute are you kidding it is about women where is this sex education taking part madam, yeah speaking on to this topic this term is really essential, we Indians don’t have the important topics or education on sex, if we utter this word infront of anybody else they would stare like as we had baked a butter popcorns on their heads. Even teachers are not ready to teach these kind of general awareness to us. They feel like not to teach or explore on to this topics infront of the students. And that mistake create a huge amount of cases in this world. So the thing is all know to strife that India is the country of rape land. 

Our parents alone teach us the maximum awareness about the good touch and the bad touch, in some other cases think about those who don’t have parents at all, their life become complete nonsense. If a women is hard enough to withstand by her side she need to defroze her past dead things, the struggles everything that makes her to lead a well prosperous life. 

Women knows how to satisfy her entire life according to the others mood swings. But in some cases no one just cares about anything that what they really want in their life. Once they are born their choices are made according to their situation, if someone does not cares about their opinions that’s it, they readily generalize their ability of likes and dislikes as a term of burden carriage, hence they become pessimistic and hates to share everything to all as she does every time when she felt comfortable with all sorts of persons generally. Nothing is termed to be an easy job for them. She struggles a lot from inside mentally and get depressed so soon, that you guys have no idea about that, she prepares herself so strong that she shouts and cries a lot, everyone says she is mad, but no one thinks why she is so?

Men too have struggles but they have the capacity to withdraw those emotional dimensions, but women have to depend on men to make herself special, so each men has a duty to make her girl to be special person and make her to feel good about herself, it would develop a great strength to make her laugh eventhough she feels bad on any occasional perceptions.

The other things she smiles widely without thinking her own life is the marriage. It is true that all parents and the society does to every women on earth to get a peaceful and a secured life until they are survived on this planet. But in some cases every things cannot be so simple in each and every part of their life, the very first step they started to sacrifice even on small things, whatever they love to pursue their entire life, while men are not so sacrificial on there marriage part, they have their own mentality that a women should acquire or adapt their family surroundings without giving prior time to them, even all fail to think her mentality too, because she haven’t came through that shock on leaving her parents, then how could you do all those expectation stuff all on the women alone, have you ever thought on leaving your parents in dreams, but we do in our real life, the only thing that is mentioned here is just pay your valuable attention, love, care on them; instead of judging their characteristic approach, she is ready to sacrifice everything even her family and soul to you, the only thing she needs from you all men is the self-priority and added with lots of love and self respect. A women should not be tagged like hurting herself with your stupid expectations or your useless words, do think about the wounds she undergoes within herself. 

If she is married don’t demand her as a slavery priority for your own mood swings, just give her the same time and space with equal rights then you men all discover a beautiful life of ecstasy, without caring about the judgemental attitudes within yourself. Respect her emotions too without tagging her a name like a drama queen, 

If you make her happy with all your belongings, lots of money, lots of shopping without caring her inner strength without your good caring words she simply form a longing eternity which destroys a great interest on you and the marriage life actually, do notice that she really feels a comfort zone around you my dear men. It is your duty to feel each women on earth that, ‘Men are too great in this society.’

Do teach the same effective lessons not only to the women but teach a good lesson to men so that they could encounter the needs and the respect for the women in home as well in the society. Don’t create an hectic partiality on gender in learning the good thoughtful bliss.

If we are correct to teach the discipline thoughts at first without creating the learning bias then it creates a great barrier between the person from the society.

The thing is don’t try to impose a general thought that a women is responsible for each and every issues, it is not designed like a machine recorded theme that men has rights and women don’t, everything is general, only our sights decides which is wrong and which is right. Some has peculiar mindset to scan a women, if she is born she have to do all sorts of things that are designed by their parents, if she has different lovable plans against their parents wish then that’s it another tagging word really this girl of yours is an adamant creature, Please teach a good thoughts to her, women or a girl if she ruins her discipline you have all rights to make a sensible point to correct herself but don’t compare her individual personal thoughts on others way of designated opinions, I don’t know how it hurts to you when you don’t have a valuable reason for this my dear people. 

My most favorite quotes of mine,

‘Don’t thing the world is judging you, think twice and make sure that the way you deserve to travel in your life should not make others a point to judge you as the words they uttered on us was correct already!’

Be conscious on your side because many are waiting for you to dash you, if you are a women it is easy for them to trash you in the bin, they have remote control to uplift your emotions according to their hectic designed general status. Girls you have the great power to laugh brightly even if you are not quite normal on your side. All have distinguished feelings, so no way to comprise your ideal thoughts according to the other people world side inclusions, be explosive when you are right, stay calm if the situation is getting worse to you. No one in this world are ready to help you when you are personally down, have a stable mind to struggle the battle of your own with different turmoil of hardship. Don’t turn back to ruin your beautiful present life, be an updated version of software in your life; even a machine needs a break to explore its optimistic thoughts, be awake you women. You are the present, the future of your upcoming women generation, it is over and more than enough you have kept your thoughts so silently without exposing much to this society but fine, atleast we are lucky to be born on this 21st century era, we women have rights but it is a probability when it comes on to the societical background and the unwanted issues on women,

Be brave you women, be a women that no one could judge or point you on your actions, just don’t let them in to decide your fate, be brave you women so that all men do respect you and accept a change not to harm any women not only in home but also the other women too! Be brave you women, until you don’t lose hope when you can’t achieve something, wait patiently with hope and confidence, definitely it shapes you to achieve something atleast what you want actually in your life! Things can’t be felt easy when you actually lose something! So, Be brave you women!!!

Happy Reading My readers,

A good general serious thought,

Happy to submit my thought on it.

By: A. MEERA KATHIJA

January 01, 2021 12:55

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

3 comments

Alkaa Sharma
18:19 Jan 11, 2021

Hi ....it's really incredible as to how you have put the contents. It would be much better if you could put in form of some incidents with real life characters. Way to go....

Reply

Show 0 replies
Tin Feliciano
06:29 Jan 07, 2021

This story is a gripping account of how women were viewed in the past (and sadly, this is still the reality in some cultures to this day). It gives a potent reminder for women to know their worth and honor themselves and continue fighting for what they rightfully deserve.

Reply

Meera Anvar
04:45 Jan 08, 2021

Yeah it is true in some cases women forget there power. But this story of mine is a gentle remainder for all kinds of gender. It should give the basic maturity to understand there situations and both should take care and treat themselves equally. Thank you Mr. Tin Feliciano for your valueable on my story. Your words are truly desreved for me and for all in general.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.