0 comments

Drama East Asian Fiction

Rina was the girl who wanted to be a health and beauty writer. She had the writing talent and she did blog posts about health, beauty and nature skin care tips. She had no followers so she wanted followers and connections. So, she start joining the soical network group and open the youtube channel but there had no connection for post her articles and published her writings. One day she was in Facebook the ladies group and talking about the skin care steps with members in the group. An hour later, the famous lady Yao went into their post with guidelines. She was the famous healthy beauty writer, a media group director and publisher also. She invited Rina for send the healthy beauty articles to the publishing house. She said "they loved to add her writing style in their monthly magazine". Rina was so happy for that offer from famous publisher and she was trusted her. A week later she sent the 11th articles for the week. She didn't hear anything from publishing house so she think she did something wrong or why did they not choosing her topics. Later, that month, she went for shopping and she saw the book with an author name was that lady Yao and Yao did use her articles as her own. She knew the truth but can't accept it at that time. She didn't know what was going on. She said herself why its going on horrible way. She called to that lady who made a offer to her. But that woman did not pick up a phone. She tried connecting her again and again over the month. She didn't get connections again.

It wasn't hopeless for her. There had a little hope left. She focused on that lady social page and later she saw that lady will meet with her fans in afternoon at shopping mall. They called it autograph day. The day came the publisher and author came front of the customers and meet in a day she saw the news and then try to catch her up. Rina saw her sitting over the desk in front of the fans with big smile and ready for autograph. She decided to go front her and told her clearly. So, she get in line of customers and wait to meet her one by one. At last, this is her time now she stand in front of her and said why did you stole other's. She continue said to the lady "These are not your creations why are you cheating me with fake offers." The lady didn't reply any words just called security to grab her out. She didn't give up once she waited the time the lady might go back to home by car. So she waited near that lady Yao's car because she saw a bodyguard near that car. But she can not go any further steps to that car. When that lady Yao came nearer to the car, then she shouted at her again but she was fail and got catch by security again. That lady Yao told her not to suspect her again and then she left by car. But Rina kept destroying all that lady posts and negative comments on blogs issued to her.

At last, her movement was working the founder and owner of that media group came over to reach her and apologize Rina for the faults and mistakes his wife did. He explained to Rina that his wife wasn't wanted to but she liked your articles so much for her new book that's the reason she used these without your permission. Then, Rina said "I can't forgive you for her I want the direct apology by her". But that lady said "she didn't make any mistakes on her." She said "she didn't say she will use these topics in weekly magazine and she didn't even said she will pay for her articles each". So, their fight had not ended for the last time. The owner of the media gave her money for apology but that was making her mind worst. It destroying her pride and hope. She just wanted the truth and the documents and articles are like the child she owned birth. Lady Yao and her daughters scattered her own articles in pieces and used these in their magazine without titling the names. So, Rina was failing by fighting with them. So, at last she knew it that was her mistake. She apologize to Lady Yao and that media company and said not doing that mistake again forever. The one who did biggest mistake person was stay out there she was so cruel devil who looked like a big spider.

For very last time, Rina saw a sun light over the spider net on the roof of her home. Then, she saw a mother spider and many baby spider are hunting a bug. At that time, she realized that she was being a bug for the media group, her hope and dream will scattered in that place but she didn't realized it. Now, she knew they are like the spider who built a network over their media group and wait for bugs who get into their net. When they got caught once, they will feeding not only for themselves but also their babies. They don't even care these are the hearts and also child from writer who gave birth of these. The weak one will fail on every places. Rina won't do that mistake again.

One day Rina saw a new about that director lady Yao. It said everyone who read her articles and follow her instructions of health and beauty in articles were wrong. They had negative side effects by following these instructions. But she didn't explain why she did send these information all inside her books. Then, Rina saw she close her social media account and other connections on the next day. The people didn't want this they want a explanation from her. She said herself of course these are not her own that's the reason she can't explain what was going on lately. Some say spider have a failing time for once.

December 04, 2020 14:13

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.