0 comments

Crime Teens & Young Adult Thriller

Nowhere to run.... nowhere to hide... Nowhere to run..

I got nowhere to run... nowhere to hide... nowhere to run

I began my day without neat routines instead of raising dopamine whether it's negative or some kind of more. Keep my feet without pants, so I can feel more free even more. I just renting a house which time is easy during a decade. Feeling younger than ever, nothing to care about.

I just go outside without any doubt. Nothing scares me since I don't even think no more. Some of them afraid being jobless, future kind of jackass shining stupid ass-wipe.

I used to wear my shorts and shoes. Normal shoes, nothing feel of good or ripped, but at least I can escape whenever I want.

Like I said before, I just raising my fuckin dopamine, no more than that. No less, no more.

"Hey Jame, how you doin this dawn time?" Cowpoke just keep asking the same question. Little bit certain about his balls out everywhere. I don't answer him since he will repeat the same thing which answer his own question. "Ohh, field again." I just smirking, and left.

At the 6 am I used to run on a field. More like plenty houses with trees. Used to take a pee near the cathouse. Used to seeing me while relieving myself, somehow afraid of it's stare. I did the warmup, running with speed test. Seems look no matter, but it's a whole thing for me. "Hey kid, shoelaches!" That old man can't distract me from my never-ending exercise even while my shoelaches off. I knew I won't fall easily. But these montage won't never ending.

So on the final lap I still panting. kind of attack but the hormone raises up. The grass, dirty ground keeps it more alive. Even the wet leaves since it's morning keeps the secret how it happen. I straighten my legs into the floor to prevent aches on my feet. At least I did it to have a good sleep. These folks just do something to get something. Not meant to be hypocrite, but mostly with some wholesome target make them worser than ever. Getting horny kind of achievement, then lost it with a short time. Very inconsistent.

"Hey Cowpoke?" "Jame. I was expect to see you again." Cowpoke sitting with his natural smile that as pure as gold. "20s, eh?" "Yeah, so what's the matter with it?" Cowpoke could be play some riddles every of my words since he's my only friend from college, accounting class. All of things I did just to calmed my mind, but I know I would getting more from that.

We went walk down the stairs, then play some arcade in a shopping little lay near the houses. Buying some shrink wrapped magazine for five bucks. Cowpoke sure have a lot of cash to get more. "What's this thing?" I asked the unswareable question like I was innocent boy. But there always something piss me off. The ufo catcher. I even conclude it's the trick to get more money from the player. "Hey man, you want play that thing again?" Cowpoke asked. "Hey man, what are you looking at?" "What's wrong with you, faggot. Don't you see babes over there?" Cowpoke facepalm himself. Knowing what I will do after this. "Hey lady. It's quite fun, isn't it?" Cowpoke seeing me from behind. It's strange that rare people like me sometimes being good or bad when it comes to social interaction. But have nothing to loose could safe some times. "Can you help me with this thing? I never see a plate before." "Hahaha. Nice try. But you get your coin, do you?" "Sure, miss. I'm Jame." "Lily." Enough of that, I get some coin and put it in the hole. Imagine about a hole that I craved for. "You see me play before, right?" I smiling, knowing some girls easily seduced towards a guy that remembered what she did before. "My throat is getting sick, ughh." "You okay?" Uhh, this time is serious, man. Lily touch my throat to make sure I don't make fun of her. "Come on, let's get out of here." Lily bring me out from the arcade. "What are you doing?" I play little bit innocent this time. "Getting you some hot water, you fool." "Wait, what?" She panicked, but I know what she meant is a hot water that getting warm before drink. It did suceed plenty of times. Her house as dirty is me. Dirtier the sexier. Nothing weird to be full. Lily gets the full of glass, putting it on my mouth like it's a red flag. "AHHHH!" "Sorry, I'm so sorry!" "Nothing, just with a spoon, ok?"

"Just get some sleep, ok. Put the rest, you writer's block."

I wonder what happen with Cowpoke. I get some laid with Lily, with our sweat combined together make it even better.

"Hey, heat-boy, you stoned?" On the other side, Cowpoke is standing like nothing ever mattered to his life. "Come on, give me a company." Cowpoke sitdown with a formal gesture. He knew what's next? But play innocent is really his thing. But a woman not easily to get fooled. "Who are you?" Now, he try to play as a sharp man. "You pretty sharp, aren't you?" "Umm...." "Hmmm?" "Give me a water, I'm thirsty." "Uhh, fine." Make a girl feel concern is the first step. "A hot one, please!" Badass Cowpoke, he never used to be like that before. He following her from behind, create a scene! "What's your name?" Hat boy whispers on her neck. What the hell are you thinking, man! No problem, everybody has their own action. Maybe a real action! "BLAST!" The glass broken. "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to-" "ENOUGH!" Nice try, smartass. You make her guilty even more. It's a miracle. A miracle ought to be! "Please, my name is Lizy. Please don't mad at me." "Cowpoke, no more than that." Giving answer back to Lizy's sight. For What? Looking cool? "Meet me in my apartment." Hahh. Not even a plank. Make sure it's not added more.

So here we goes. Two wasted boys with two random girls.

Both me and Cowpoke connected since we're kindergarten. He's my senior one year above. But then meet a the same grade in college. Wasted due to different causes. Me, a mind problem. He, a police issue. Now we get laid together in different place. Me, in Lily house. He, in my FUCKING RENT HOUSE!" What a moron he become. It would be next story since it's my tired happy time. Laying down after runnin for a mile with 12 minutes of my LIFE!

December 27, 2023 15:36

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.