1 comment

Adventure Mystery Friendship

The story tells of the perseverance of Angeline and her friends in their quest to return to their families safely after being captured by the beetle army. With this, the story begins when schoolchildren and villagers are shocked by the news of Maizy's disappearance. the edge of the forest in her village. Various speculations about Maizy's disappearance have been made. As classmates, Angeline, May, Ava, James, John and Smith also sympathize and grieve over Maizy's loss. They agree to visit Mrs Warden, Maizy's mother, who is sad about losing her only child.

After a few weeks of Maizy's news, Miss Louise Smith, a Form 4 Chemistry teacher at Eastwood Academy High School, gave her students an assignment to look for insects to ensure that the insect-inspired mini zoo in their school became a reality. Therefore, Angeline, May and Ava are assigned to find the beetle. Meanwhile, James is upset that Miss Louise Smith did not give him the task of finding the beetle. Therefore, James belittles the authority of Angeline and her friends to find the beetle. Angeline is determined to get the beetle.

To complete the task-directed by Miss Louise, Angeline, May and Ava have agreed and agreed to find beetles in Angeline's grandfather's orchard. Since Angeline arrived early in her grandfather’s orchard, she filled the waiting time for Ava & May’s arrival by looking for the beetles first until her search had taken her deep into her grandfather’s orchard. He found an old house. Angeline enters the old house. She finds a staircase that goes down the basement to take her to the beetle kingdom dimension. Meanwhile, Ava and May have arrived at Angeline's grandfather's hamlet two hours later than promised but they do not see Angeline there

Ava and May are shocked when Angeline’s mother, Mrs Neline informs that Angeline has gone to her grandfather’s orchard. Angeline's mother is saddened by her loss as Angeline is her youngest child. Mr Benjamin, Angeline's father asked his wife to calm down and be patient. The incident of Angeline and Maizy’s disappearance linked to their incident out looking for beetles has been the talk of the local community. Miss Louise Smith, feels guilty for losing Angeline. She invites Form 4 students to track down Angeline’s mysterious disappearance in her grandfather’s hamlet! in the hamlet, they have found an old house. James had invited John and Smith to return to the dilapidated house at night to track down Angeline's disappearance after they found Angeline's handkerchief in the basement of the house.

Chapter: Angeline,

Angeline’s mistake of stepping her foot into the dimensional realm of the beetle kingdom resulted in her being captured by the Caucasus Head Army. He was taken by the Carlex beetle to face the Emperor of Glory in a palace. Afterwards, Angeline was also confined in a large-sized test tube in a secret Head Caucasus laboratory. He will be used as an experiment to achieve Head Caucasus ’dream of conquering the world and dominating humanity. In the secret lab, Angeline has accidentally met Maizy who has been reported missing for a month.

Head Caucasus is a greedy and power-mad beetle when he and his army try to seize the throne of the beetle kingdom by overthrowing the throne of the Emperor of Glory and actively hunting down Princess Coleoptera and also her followers who are in hiding. At one point, a riot broke out causing Carlex and Diptera who were followers of Princess Coleoptera to rush to save themselves by bringing Angeline and Maizy with them. Carlex and Diptera have brought Angeline and Maizy to face the very kind and polite Princess Coleoptera in one campsite. Princess Coleoptera enlisted the help of the two of them to crush the cruel and heartless Head of the Caucasus. Meanwhile, when James, John and Smith search for the trail of Angeline's disappearance in the basement of the old house, they are captured by an army of Bara beetles. When the three of them woke up from a swoon, they were shocked after they became captives of large-sized beetles in a forest area. They were also surprised to have reunited with Angeline and Maizy there who were safe. Angeline and Maizy believe the three of them that the beetles are kind and are their best friends. Once again the Carlex beetle voiced help from the five of them to help Princess Coleoptera and her followers defeat the Caucasus Head and her army.

Suddenly, they get information that a new hiding place. After five tents were successfully set up, soon after, their hideout was ambushed by the Caucasus Head army after getting information from a defector, Diptera.

In the ambush, James, John and Smith were captured again and captured by the Caucasus Head army along with Princess Coleoptera and Carlex. However, in the ambush, Angeline and Maizy managed to hide from each other. The Caucasus emperor who had ascended the throne of the beetle kingdom by overthrowing the Glory Emperor was furious when Maizy and Angeline failed to be captured. The Emperor of the Caucasus ordered his army to immediately find Maizy and Angeline who were desperately needed to be used as experimental material to achieve his dream of conquering the world and mankind.

On a dark night, Flora, Angeline, Maizy, fireflies and according to them have devised a strategy to defeat Head Caucasus and his army through the use of Eronium liquid thus freeing all the prisoners imprisoned by Head Caucasus. Finally, the planned strategy was done in one night. They managed to defeat the ruthless Head of the Caucasus and his soldiers thus managed to free the imprisoned Princess Coleoptera, Carlex, Emperor of Glory, James, John and Smith safely. Head Caucasus, Diptera and his soldiers were also locked up.

The Coleoptera princess has been enthroned as the new ruler of the beetle kingdom. Princess Coleoptera is indebted for the cooperation and help from Angeline and four of her friends. As a token of gratitude, the princess presented a symbol of the greatness of the beetle kingdom made of beautifully carved silver metal to each one.

Angeline and four of her friends have been allowed to return to their families. However, they are disappointed that the return cannot be seen by their family members - each because they have become invisible.

Once, a consensus was reached, Angeline and four of her friends had returned to the beetle work dimension to meet the coal beetle. After drinking the serum provided by Carlex, they finally managed to return to their original human beings and return to the bosom of their respective families safely. News of their return has received extensive coverage from print and electronic media companies. Still, they agreed to divulge the true story of those who were captives of the Head of the Caucasus, the kingdom of the beetles.

August 19, 2021 11:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

KIRT KK
16:55 Aug 21, 2021

FOLLOW my second account - Hikirt Kk If you enjoy it, don't forget to like it. Thank You! I will upload it soon, more stories are waiting! Check it out now .

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.