0 comments

Happy Kids Romance

Standing at her balcony room she couldn't help but notice the route that her prince used to go back home. she loved him so much and wanted to be with him for all eternity even knowing that they would loose much on their side. it was either they keep their titles or loose them for them to achieve their love but yet his kingdom relied on his strength so much as the leader of the army.

five years ago it was decided that they would get married and they could not wait to get married their and each time they meant and would go for a walk they were always immersed with the love they had for each other, life was beautiful and they had a beautiful spot and area for them which was a secret place fr them to have ample time just to be alone and each time Prince Daniel came to the kingdom to meet Princess Louise the whole kingdom would know, she couldn't wait to be his wife, they hugged and kissed and loved each other so much and nothing would go wrong or separate their love and every one knew it was meant to be. in the fields afar where they would take their lovely picnics they would sing and meet all kinds of beautiful animals that were never seen before, fairies too, they enjoyed each and every moment by each other's side.

Prince Daniel had a mission on which he had to go to ,to fight for what another kingdom had stolen from them and it was in the far est as Princess Louise's kingdom and to top it up the names were almost similar and so his commander in chief went ahead of him and instead brought the army that attacked and destroyed Princess Louise's kingdom which disorganize the treaty that the kingdoms had signed between each other which included the marriage between the Prince and the Princess which saddened her and no matter how much the prince tried his level best to reach out the King the damage was done, many people had lost their lives, families destroyed and property looted by the army and this caused an enormity between the two kingdoms. the Princess was forbidden from meeting the prince or communicating with him,, the wedding was canceled and she was told that they would find her another. she pleaded and cried and watched her world shatter and since the prince had come in to apologize he was chanced out with his people before he could reach the gate and the princess watched him go as she was at her balcony. all she could do was cry tears and wonder what her future would be with out her prince and her servant tried to console and make her known it wasn't the end of the world but she suggested she knew someone who would help her and she asked her for anything and that she would do anything for her prince.

the very evening the sent in for the wise man the servant knew of and he told her straight away that if she wanted to be with her prince she and him would have to loose both their titles and they would have to leave both their kingdoms but and move to the North where they will meet each other as strangers with forgotten memories but the love they have for each other will pull them together.

so she sent in a message to her prince which reached him the next day and he read the message but it took him a whole seven days because he had to think deeply about the decision he was to make and what would happen to his kigdom and his family but eventually he made up his mind and decided to leave just so he can be with the woman he loves and so it was and on the set day they both decided to leave and move to the North and which they did and as the wise man had mentioned they eventually forgot who they were and what they were looking for but as each was moving they felt like they had to take a certain direction as a strong intution was pushing them and eventually they both met and it felt like fire works and all kinds of sparks and been reunited, they had a strong connection but didnt know what it was and as days went on they got married and decided to stay with each other but one time as they were moving in the market one of Prince Daniel's servant saw him and recongnised him and the Princess saw he ran back to the kingdom with his horse to report what he had seen and saw the king sent in an army to come in and invest but not separate them and saw it was both were picked up and taken to the Prince Daniel's kingdom where they both regained their memories and they were glad, a letter was sent in to Princess Louise's kingdom where the King and Queen first rejected and wanted to take her back, he had even sworn war over The kingdom of Prince Daniel which he replied that he was willing to risk it all for the sake of his love just like he had done before.

Princess Louise later decided to write to her parents and it said.

Dear Father, i know

I believe you are not happy with my actions that i took on.

i love Prince Daniel with all my heart and i cant imagine a day without him just like i love you and i cannot imagine life without you.

He gives me joy that no other person gives me and he understands me enormously,

He sees my weaknesses and turns them into strength, to him i am a rock and that is why i love him.

he stands by my side and i do beleiev he didnot intend to attack us as there is a kigdom not far away from ours that the names are near to similar.

which i do see as a tredemous mistake and he regrets everyday and his commder in chief who was in charge that day has been demoted.

Father i hope you find it in your heart to forgive us and accept and Bless our love.

your daughter Louise. i love you Father.

On reading his daughter's message the kinghad a great thought about it and his heart was shattered about his thoughts he had earlier and what he had caused and eventually he wrote a message to his whole kingdom announcing that the war between him and Prince Daniel's kingdom was over and explaining why.

He also announced that a wedding between his daughter and Prince Daniel was to be set up soon and bothe kindoms were to live in Harmony again, which he aslo sent a reply to his daughter which over joyed her and she and Prince Daniel were happy,

A wedding was set up and both kingdoms came together to celebrate and they lived happily ever after which shows love conquers all.

April 04, 2021 13:41

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.