0 comments

Sad Horror Mystery

It was in the morning when I just opened my eyes as I hawling i saw the red light on my phone flashing. I ignored it and waken up with my soccer short and wear my favourite vest of Lakers gear no23 ready to kick up anything else out of my way. I mistakenly worn my fiance's morning shoes as I was moving around the house checking windows, and doors also to see if everything was still fine yes everything was perfectly fine. I send to bathroom just to washup my face, I felt awkward for a moment feeling my feet on her shoes I thought of going to change them on my way up and I sensed the sound of my ringtone from our bedroom while I was at down stairs so I asked my sunshine to answer it she did and took it to meet me on the way. She gave me the phone and when I answer I just heard the voice that is one of my lost brother whom I grown up looking up to but never got time to bond due to he went to jail for things he didn't do but for the fact that he hang around with gangsters. He was mistakenly arrested on behalf of his friend whom borrowed his jersey that was found at the crimescene footage. He regret being ignorant when grandmother tried to teach us not to borrow something such as money; clothes, jewellery. When I was starting to adapt to knowing him better during my childhood. I grab the phone we shared alot of things and made jokes it felt like the best conversation ever as we about to get to discuss the real life issue, me asking him when is he getting released unfortunately airtime (minutes) where depleted I couldn't hear his response.

I try to check my airtime balance it was zero cents, was worried thinking of calling but he was already gone no more returning call. I placed my phone on the table went to the kitchen to see what can I prepare for breakfast with my sunshine when I found our breakfast menu available I went over to ask what would she like to eat she said I should prepare sandwich I didn't waste time went to wash my hands getting ready to serve. While she went to bath room to brush her teeth. I prepare and done I also went over to brush my teeth and ask her to prepare juice for me. As I am done I came and join her on the table for breakfast as we seating we eat and conversating about the phonecall, what are the routine for today so we agreed to stay home chill together watch TV which is nota bad plan either. We finish she collect dishes took them to Zink so she can wash them she went over to get busy with other chaos in the garage.

Changed my clothes and wear worksuites ready to roll and clearing up my previous mess, cause I knew that she will kill me if she ever finds out I misplaced some of her artwork.

I cleaned up as quick as possible cause I knew if my phone ever ring she will come wherever I am, I sort the matter out as urgent it could be.

Immediately while I was cleaning after I done putting her work back in place she missed me with seconds to a minute to caught me. I went upstairs with her as for it was now already a midday she has prepared bath water for me. I went to bath as instructed by boss lady I took my time as well relaxed I eventually done I was coming out of bathroom I heard my phone ring and went out to answer all I heard was voice of people arguing, swearing calling some awful words out. As I was still listening to them voice I had gunshots like 5times I nearly dropped my phone but I didnt, I heard my brother's voice said I been shot while I was asking shot by who I heard siren but can't hear the voice of my brother until one man pick up the phone when I asked who is this the phone went tuuuu tuuuu toooo.

I felt coldness on my body I lost energy I collapse as my fiance could say it I waken up next morning in bed on hospital bed I was like what happened my fiance and mother told me to calm down.

I lost connection via phone call and lost my brother too till this day his murder case remain unsolved. It's a pain in my heart and my soul during his born day.

To his girlfriend and child it's painful every now and then the will remain with memories and child keep wonder where is daddy.

The mother will always say I miss my son so does the girlfriend still wish for his presence even thou he was taken into cemetery she didn't rest a cry her grief was exclusive than we siblings did cause she was the one who knows him better than we does, she learnt the side of life we didn't know that side that made him special. In the loving memory of innocent man's whom died for things they didn't do, our sisters and brothers, fathers, mother's, cousins whom never got their justice we are aware of the tragedy we all want to do more for your Justice even thou its hard. We ain't forgotten you.

If it wasnt for the corruption that rule our planet's where by people get away with murders by buying the cases docked to disappear we could have done something already but since it's been ages people with high scandals, resources than we do,we could have got you peace you now fighting in the grave whereby no one cant hear you.

If we can't find you peace we shall always pray that God also do the duty on our behalf like he did to King Pharoah during the ancient time of Moses.

October 15, 2021 14:11

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.