0 comments

Drama Romance


Harry stared long into the sky and sighed long in the hope that he would not reveal himself during the World Athletics Championships in the long jump.

Harry loves this sport and despite all the obstacles and barriers, he finally achieved half the dream remained the second half .

Harry is studying medicine at one of the most prestigious English universities and since he is a gentry, there are sports that he is forbidden to practice, Polo, Equestrian and swimming have always been imposed on him .

In this year of 2030 decided Harry four years ago to participate in the Olympic Games in his country's capital London.

Harry is twenty-three years old, tall, burly, red-haired with blue eyes, but he has long thought to achieve his word by participating in the Olympic Games of the sport of long jump, dyeing his hair black to change his appearance and making himself look public so that journalists and the media do not recognize him .

On the second day in a row of the world championships in athletics, Harry started preparing himself for the competition, he achieved good numbers in the training and won the silver medal in the national and European competitions , but he aspires to get the gold medal and break a new record and now he is discussing with the coach how to jump and.

"As usual Harry, you have to help sports and while jumping on water with him and avoid him until you reach a good speed to reach the farthest point during the jump off" coach .

" I know, as long as the wind is holding me back " , Harry .

"Harry encourages us today at the world championships and you have to break the record" coach  .

"Yes, sir, I'll try" Harry .

Harry prepared for the first jump, remembering all the drills and how he won the silver medal and took second place .

Harry ran at his shortest speed but did not jump well .

"It's okay, there are still two chances to succeed. encourage, relax," coach .

 " I have to trust myself and relax .it won't do me any good to worry " , Harry.

Harry prepared for the second jump as he gathered his strength and tried to remember the pleasure of the result of the long jump and that as long as he enjoyed the sport .

Harry ran the second time and rolled his arm around like a bird and jumped up .

"Yeah Harry, Yeah, just relax, relax you'll qualify for the next phase, encouraging" coach .

Harry is preparing for the third jump and is really hoping to qualify for the next stage of the competition .

And Harry actually ran and lunged and jumped differently and flew like a bird and felt only with his feet touching the dirt to land in it was a good jump and he took the lead in his group and qualified for the next stage of qualifying .

"Great Harry for the first part of the games , you're really good all you have to do is relax."coach.

Harry smiled and wished his family had been with him in this important competition for him, but protocols prevented him from even revealing his true identity .

"You were great out there, Harry. you looked like a phoenix flying in the sky. you're the best." Sarah. 

Sarah was a childhood friend and Harry's only girlfriend who knew about his play at the Olympics and his new character.

Sarah, a mixed-race Nigerian father and Scottish mother, was an English embassy diplomat, with silky black hair, honey eyes and a tanned complexion who studied medicine with Harry and played tennis at the age of twenty-seven .

"I know, baby, as long as you stand by me, you know, I wish the family were there today, but unfortunately," Harry smirked a kiss on Sarah's forehead .

"It's okay .there will come a day when they will appreciate the sport you love and respect your successes." Sarah.

"I don't think they like although a friendship that brought them together to your parents for years but they refused our friendship and just let alone marriage, will not change never," Harry .

"It's okay to focus on the tournament. you have to score a gold medal and break a new record " Sarah.

"Yeah, let's finish the tournament first and then discuss our marriage" , Harry .

After the afternoon, the second round of qualifying for the final stage began and Harry brought himself in and the coach encouraged him .

"Harry encourages you to think only the furthest point after the jump line and the most important thing is to relax" coach .

" Yes, sir. I'll surprise you this time " , Harry .

Harry stood at the starting line ready to jump and then ran at full speed and lunged and then jumped differently again and felt only with his feet touching the dirt and as soon as he heard the cheers of the crowd applauding him for breaking the new record for his country .

The coach smiled broadly and said, " You are truly extraordinary Harry, you are wonderful."

 " Now the world record remains, I have to get it " Harry .

And while Harry is busy preparing for the final stage of the Olympics, two pictures of him have emerged, one revealing his true identity and the other as a regular player . The crowd started clapping and clapping, and the stadium filled with his own guards, and everyone was surprised that he was a gentry .

"You have to focus on the game, Harry, we know you're good at it " coach.

"I'm not worried .it's just how they found out who I am. it doesn't really make sense, Harry.

After revealing the identity of his original decided Harry get rid of his character specialized off all makeup and wash dye his hair and wash his face, as for his name, he didn't change it. it's all count on a first name Harry and his most recent title is named after have no any legal complications .

The number of journalists and interested in the game of long jump and the number of the audience increased to see who is this noble who decided to play a popular game other than the games played by the nobles .

It's time for the final and final round of the long jump game and here Harry, as always, is ready and more excited than ever before and as he prepares to jump he looks at Sarah smiling, who in turn smiled at him and encouraged him .

Harry lunged with all his might but suddenly felt so much pain in his leg that he fell to the ground in pain .

"What's up Harry What are you feeling" coach .

" I don't know .looks like I twisted my ankle " , Harry.

"You have to quit immediately," coach.

"No I will never pull out not today, I may not be able to play the game anymore" Harry .

"But Harry" coach .

" It's my last chance .I won't quit " , Harry.

The doctor checked Harry's foot and then he massaged it a little bit and allowed him to go back to play with one chance to jump and everyone is waiting for what will happen.

Harry returned to the stadium amid applause from the audience "Harry Harry shaved Harry's throat" .

And Harry really got ready and decided the last jump was his last chance and he lunged at full strength and despite the pain, he jumped a different jump this time, breaking the world long jump record .

The stadium was shaken by the cheers of the audience and the coach jumped, rejoicing at his achievement .

"You did it Harry, you did it broke the world record by two degrees. nobody did it before and won't do it one after the long biography of Sir Harry Spencer Smit was named" Coach with royal greeting .

December 24, 2020 09:26

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.