CRUSH CRUSHED THE ROGUES

Submitted into Contest #55 in response to: Write a story about a meeting of a secret society.... view prompt

0 comments

Mystery

A curly haired beautiful teenager is walking beside a bungalow by staring at a handsome guy through a window. She lost her attention towards her walk and staring at him. He moved from his place for some work. Now she is worrying to see him again. Nonchalantly thinking of the guy she looked,she gave a dash to a boy who looks same as the one she stared on. She got excited to see her crush in front of her and felt ambiguity to speak with him. Handsome hero is shouting on her as she is not at all concentrating on what is going on. She came out of her dreamland and said,"Actually I'm so sorry and I'm thinking about something else please don't mind". In such a way conversation started and she introduced herself as Riya. He replied as, "it's okay can we have a cup of coffee ??"and introduced himself as Charan from IT company. Both of them reached a coffee shop. Riya informed her sister that she met Charan through phone call. After reaching coffee shop Riya tried to order two cups of coffee meanwhile charan replied that he had no habit of drinking coffee. Riya astonished with his sentence and got a hope that he is trying to impress her. She felt glad and didn't question him. But after having the coffee Riya became unconscious and she fell down. All the guys in the shop shouted to call the ambulance but charan said I will take care of her and took her into his car. Charan got a phone call and he answered it as "yeah Rohan here and I'm with the girl don't worry!!!".


Meanwhile the bungalow handsome guy named Raghu came to have the coffee and looked Rohan carrying Riya in her arms. He is pushed in to a confusion who is this guy and why he is carrying her?? Why he is like a Xerox copy to me??. She is the one who stares at me daily right!! Why did they come as a pair??? Are they couple??? Did she stare at me as I'm looking same as her hubby?? What's going on??. All the questions made a mash up in Raghu's brain.


Raghu had a coffee and got a doubt if they are not couples and if she thought him as me and came to have a coffee. And this doubt made him to start digging the clues to know about Rohan. Raghu started to know who is that guy with Riya?


Raghu reached Riya's home with his enquiry and introduced himself as Raghu,friend of Riya. Riya's sister accompanied him and asked,"did my sister spoke to you??,Where is my sister did she proposed you??". Raghu got confused how to answer her,and how to get answers to his questions. He took a deep breath and asked her with a smile "how do you know all these"??. She gracefully replied that Riya is my sister and she added that she knew everything about her. Raghu thought it's a great chance to know all my answers . He made a challenge with Riya's sister that you can't say all the info of your sister. Without any objection Riya's sister gave all the answers about her.


After all the enquiry in Riya's home Raghu got to know that his doubt is true and she loved him but unfortunately she got misguided with Charan who is from an IT company. But who is this Charan?. Why did he took my girl? He didn't get the answer.

No clue left to catch him , time is running out ... Riya is with Rohan :(


Luck gave a hug to Raghu for this time and made him to get a phone call from an unknown number. He picked the call and the opponent one said I'm Charan from IT company sir. Sir someone stole my Id card and laptop with all my necessary reports at a cosmetic surgeon house . I don't know why did they stole all these but I'm in situation to submit my reports tomorrow at office sir. Sir can you please help me. Charan wailed out. Raghu asked him,"why did you call me?". Charan wailed out and asked whether Raghu is Police Harsha or not. Raghu calmly said he is not harsha and he is Raghu but the info you gave made me to catch the thief now.


Raghu asked Charan the details of cosmetic surgeon and he reached the surgeon. He got to know that this surgeon is well known for plastic surgery and he can modify the face as the patient needs . Surgeon seen Raghu and asked,"well Rohan are you feeling well?". Raghu informed the whole story to the doctor. Meanwhile Doctor informed Raghu that Rohan requested me to modify his face and that was a face of his friend who was died 1 year back and he was an orphan so he just want to make his friends family happy by showing that face to them. Raghu requested the doctor to enquiry whether there are any guys like Rohan asking the doctors to do a plastic surgery by showing a face. Doctor helped Raghu by contacting his friends. All of them said that there is one guy here who asked me to do so. And all the doctors from different states. Finally Raghu concluded that they are a gang of 15 and they trap girls with different techniques and it's one of them. And the certifiactes, Id were being stolen to have a proof to trap the girls.


Raghu asked charan whether there is any location tracking device in those stolen devices. Charan remembered that he left his watch which has a GPS in his bag with reports and he informed Raghu.


Finally Raghu and Charan tracked the location of his watch and found Rohan's location. Both of them went with police team and saved Riya.

Not only Riya many others girls from different states were saved as police enquired Rohan.

Riya was unconscious when the whole story is going on. Charan and Raghu became friends with this incident. Charan said the whole story to Riya. Riya rushed to the bungalow of Raghu and hugged him. Riya proposed him finally and got married:)




August 21, 2020 13:11

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.