73 comments

Friendship

I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE PROMPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

It was a normal Friday lunchtime.People hurried to the ground floor of the massive corporate they worked for.Macey smiled as she looked at the human caterpillars that formed at this time of the day.She would have gone with them,but,today she needed to print out an important document.It was 11:45 AM..Macy's stomach gurgled,and she thought that it wouldnโ€™t hurt to bring her apple and a gatorade.She scooped those things up,along with her new favorite novel and walked to the elevator.When she arrived at the printing room,she saw Liam.Liam was in charge of the printers,and he always was working in there.As a supervisor,Macey has seen some of his work. Macey smiled at him.Liam smiled back,but he did not know who Macey is.She must be very nice,thought Liam.Macey saw that he had brought a beef sandwich and a tuna salad.Liam must be staying in the printing room to have lunch. Macey was getting ready to leave, when suddenly,the ground started shaking. A loud roar broke the silence like a firework exploding in midnight.The once sturdy floor turned into the churring sea,as Macey and Liam were thrown into the air on an invisible rollercoaster.Suddenly,Macey and Liam feel themselves falling as the whole building crumbled like a soggy cookie.Macey hears a crack as Liam is knocked unconscious by a sailing rock as one of the two glass lamps shattered.The glass pieces flew into the helpless Liam,as Maceyโ€™s bag overturned and hurled itโ€™s contents into the small hurricane of things that were being twisted by the earthquake.The raging sea turned into a bumpy road as they slammed into the floor.

Macey got up and realized that they were trapped under the many stories of the skyscraper,noticing how they were shut in tightly.A tiny dot of light shone through the window, and there was small splotches of blood.Liam was bleeding!Ignoring her own various and small injures,she crawled to Liam.She saw the glass poking out of Liamโ€™s skin,and remembered her first aid training.She quickly ripped Liamโ€™s tie,and gently removed the glass.She wrapped Liamโ€™s tie around his arm,as Liam sturred.Macey looked around the dimly lit room and saw printers,tables,Liamโ€™s lunch,her bag,her apple,her gatorade,and her...novel! Miraculously,there were only a few pages missing.She put it with the small pile of things that she recovered,and searched around the room for anything that could help them.She noticed some water bottles laying on the floor, and promptly scooped them up.I wish I had my phone! Thought Macey,But I forgot it on the 97th floor.Oh well.All she could do now was wait and hope for Liam to wake upโ€ฆ

After 30 minutes,Liam opened his eyes as he came back.He ached all over,and,he realized,his arm was bandaged.He looked up and saw the woman he saw earlier.Maybe she saved him!Macey looked at Liam and saw that he was awake.She shakily said โ€œHi,Liam.Iโ€™m Macey.โ€Macey.So that was her name. โ€œHi,uh,Macey,was it?Thank you for saving me,uh,by bandaging my arm.โ€ โ€œA glass lamp shattered,and I couldnโ€™t just watch you get hurt.โ€Macey replied. โ€œWeโ€™re stuck here because of the earthquake.โ€ โ€œMan,that earthquake was huge!โ€stated Liam.โ€ โ€œYeah,when I moved to California, I never thought Iโ€™d have to deal with these kinds of earthquakes. Iโ€™ve only read about them in spy novels.โ€ Macey told Liam. โ€œSpy novels? I love those!โ€ exclaimed Liam. โ€œYou-you do?I do too!โ€ stammered Macey. โ€œYeah,I do.But I usually get hand-me-downs,as Iโ€™m the youngestโ€explained Liam.Macey wondered why they had the same interests and background, as she grinned โ€œMe too,but right now they are all in my hometown,Colorado.โ€ Now it was Liamโ€™s turn to wonder.Do we have the same background?I think we do! โ€œMy hometown is Colorado too!โ€ โ€œWow,we have a lot in common!โ€Macey quipped, as Liam agreed.ย โ€œHave you read the spy novel, Destruction of The Moon?โ€It was the newest spy novel, and Liam didnโ€™t have the money to buy it. โ€œYes! I have it rightโ€ฆ here!โ€ grunted Macey. She pulled out the novel from under the pile of supplies. โ€œYou have the signed version!?โ€Liam said in disbelief . โ€œYeah,I got it from the Mystery and Suspense section at Booksโ€™nโ€™Nooks. The author, Luna Sturm und Drang, was signing them.โ€ Macey verified. โ€œI wish I had enough money for that.โ€ย Liam said enviously.Seeing this,Macey suggested they read it together.Liam agreed,tabout what a nice person Macey is.Liam could not move,as his hand was bandaged, so Macey scooted over to his side to read it.Around halfway through the novel,Macey realized just how hungry she is. โ€œHey,Liam?โ€ she gently said,slightly nudging him. โ€œHmm? Oh,uh,yes?โ€ Liam contemplated, a little embarrassed. โ€œAre you hungry?โ€ โ€œUh,yeah, Iโ€™m kinda hungry.โ€ โ€œIโ€™ll bring the food over here.โ€As Macey brought the food next to Liam,he noticed she just had an apple. โ€œHey,Iโ€™ll give you my tuna salad?โ€ โ€œReally? Thank you!โ€ โ€œYou like tuna salad?โ€ โ€œYeah, I love it!โ€ โ€œOh-Ok!โ€ โ€œLetโ€™s keep reading.โ€ โ€œYeah!โ€ After an hour,It was night, and their little light had faded,but their happiness was the brightest thing in the room.

The next day,They finished Maceyโ€™s novel, and thenโ€ฆ โ€œHello,is there anyone down there?โ€ Yelled the rescuer . โ€œYES!!!!!โ€ screamed Macey and Liam like rock stars that got a standing ovation. โ€œCalm down,we will get you guys.โ€Macey and Liam were so happy that they hugged each other.They decided to reread the novel and drink the last of their water. โ€œCheers!โ€ Liam said brighty to Macey. Macey just nodded. She was too happy to say anything. โ€œI--Thank you Liam.โ€ โ€œOh,donโ€™t thank me. Liam said โ€œI have to thank you too!โ€Macey blushed,and realized that they were finished with the novel.ย โ€œWhat did you like the most in the novel?โ€ โ€œI likeโ€ฆโ€ฆ.โ€ย After waiting for one hour (though it felt like one minute to then them) , they were finally rescued.Macey and Liam found out that only 100 people survived,and more than 7000 people were injured.They felt like close friends after that incident,especially since โ€œYou guys are the lucky ones,You were just trapped in a room,not buried,and you were trapped with supplies,and another personโ€. They remained close friends,and kept in touch throughout the rest of their lives.ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 

The Endย ย 

I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS NOT THE PROMPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AN OLD STORY PLS DON'T KILL MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


December 03, 2020 03:47

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

73 comments

Hey! I loved this story, it's amazing! It's fine if it didn't relate, it was still great!

Reply

Show 1 reply
03:48 May 25, 2021

BIO TIME ๐™ฒ๐šž๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š˜๐š: I... going crazy because of HasiMada lol and Genshin Impact's ZhongChilde help pls Updates: YAYYYYY READY FOR A GIANT BATTLE AND TRAITORS?:D P R I D E ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ โค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™-Curious ;) ๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐”‘๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข: Celeste (pen name lol-) ๐Ÿ”ฎ โ„จ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ž๐” : Capricorn โ™‘๏ธ (Jan 18!) ๐Ÿ”ฎ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ข: Ravenclaw โ€œSupra modum ingenii hominis sit thesaurus.โ€ (Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure) ๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐”‰๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ: Erudite โ€œEvery question that can be answered must beanswered or at least engaged. Illogical thought processes must bechallenged when they arise. Wron...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mazie Gray
20:05 Mar 14, 2021

โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œYOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR...

Reply

Show 0 replies
. .
17:55 Feb 01, 2021

WHY YOU NO POST ON HERE AT ALL CEL???

Reply

17:58 Feb 01, 2021

Huhhhhhhhhhhh0- Umm this is a stalker account XD JUST KIDDING DONT KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reply

. .
17:58 Feb 01, 2021

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD FINEEEEE WELL WHY YOU NO POST ON YOUR ACCOUNT????

Reply

18:00 Feb 01, 2021

UM I CANT SPEW IDEAS OUT OF THIN AIR XXD like you XD i wish i could But I DIDNT KNOW PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY WAITING FOR MY STORIES???????????????????????

Reply

. .
18:02 Feb 01, 2021

WE AREEEEEEEEEEEEE OF COURSE WE AREEEEEEEEEEE

Reply

18:03 Feb 01, 2021

*falls off balcony* WHAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY ARE WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Maya -
16:29 Jan 29, 2021

Happy Friday! Hope your day has been great so far! โœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎโœฎ Would you like to join our skribble game later today at 3:30 EST? :)

Reply

16:32 Jan 29, 2021

Hey, you too! I might not be able to, but i will try! thanks Maya!! <3333

Reply

Maya -
16:33 Jan 29, 2021

Yay! Okay, great! <3333333

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
16:32 Jan 29, 2021

Hey, you too! I might not be able to, but i will try! thanks Maya!! <3333

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Marcail Nevaeh
22:51 Dec 09, 2020

Wait! Are you telling me we are allowed to not follow the prompt?

Reply

19:46 Dec 10, 2020

Yepppie!

Reply

Marcail Nevaeh
20:09 Dec 10, 2020

Yay!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
12:48 Dec 03, 2020

Good Job, Celeste!! Maybe break up the paragraphs and italicize thoughts, but great story!! I loved it!!! I thought u said Luke was going to be in your story :( It's totes fine, tho, great job!!!

Reply

16:15 Dec 03, 2020

Luke was going to be in ma story in ma first account!! (Reallly sorry!) This story was writtren by a young me, so it is a bit u g l y. ;d :DDDDDDDD

Reply

. .
16:18 Dec 03, 2020

Lol pls post again! I love reading my friends' stories!!

Reply

16:20 Dec 03, 2020

I willllllllll (for ma frien)

Reply

. .
16:22 Dec 03, 2020

Lol

Reply

16:26 Dec 03, 2020

LOL :33333

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Claudia Morgan
07:51 Dec 03, 2020

I like this story but itโ€™s hard to follow at times; I like putting thoughts in italics, starting a new line when there is dialogue and putting spaces after punctuation. Also there are some discrepancies where Macey was spelt Macy. Other than that, great story and you have a lot of potential!

Reply

16:17 Dec 03, 2020

Wow, thank you! This was written by a young me, so it might be a bit choppy, and a bit rough. :3

Reply

Claudia Morgan
16:23 Dec 03, 2020

oh, haha, yeah those are always a bit strange. I re-read a story I wrote in primary school (i have no idea how i still have it) and our teacher was one of the ones who didn't let you use 'said'. It really wasn't the best. The plot was actually good though. An Urban Fantasy about people who have telekinesis called Ethereals who are being hunted by the Untainted. Pretty clichรฉ but now I know what to rewrite on a rainy day ahah

Reply

16:25 Dec 03, 2020

THAT SOUNDS COOOOOL :D (Thanks for understanding!)

Reply

Claudia Morgan
16:28 Dec 03, 2020

No problem, and thanks (I also found a pirate one and a horror one, which are beyond repair. I can't really write pirates or horror very well anyways.) Fantasy and drama have always been my strong points though.

Reply

16:29 Dec 03, 2020

:PPPPPPPPPP :DDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 1 reply
16:31 Dec 03, 2020

That is coool! Yeah, fanstay and drama is awesome!!!!!!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Maya -
19:38 Feb 04, 2021

We're playing skribble again at 3:30 today, if you want to join the link will be at the bottom of my bio. :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Lilliane Wei
21:23 Feb 02, 2021

Wait, is this Celeste??

Reply

01:17 Feb 03, 2021

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YE

Reply

Lilliane Wei
01:20 Feb 03, 2021

Lol hiiiiii

Reply

01:31 Feb 03, 2021

XDDDDDDDDDDD STALKER ACCOUNT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Lilliane Wei
03:18 Feb 03, 2021

Hahahahahaha

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Maya -
20:34 Feb 01, 2021

https://skribbl.io/?WiwlzjGzBwuU

Reply

Show 0 replies
Maya -
15:14 Feb 01, 2021

Hey! Hope you're having a nice day! :D โœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœชโœช We're playing Skribble again today at 3:30 EST, would you like me to send you the link? :)

Reply

16:25 Feb 01, 2021

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply

Maya -
16:35 Feb 01, 2021

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Maya -
20:29 Jan 29, 2021

https://skribbl.io/?QMzdRNtmkoMk

Reply

Show 0 replies
Maya -
20:25 Jan 28, 2021

https://skribbl.io/?7jwI8HoamrKc

Reply

Show 0 replies
Maya -
20:27 Jan 27, 2021

https://skribbl.io/?hwBGtYgaB9f6

Reply

21:52 Jan 27, 2021

THAT WAS THE BEST

Reply

Maya -
21:54 Jan 27, 2021

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS SKRIBBLS FOREVER

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.