0 comments

Teens & Young Adult High School Drama

Every time I look at her, it makes me want her even more. ‘Elle’ is the definition of perfect for me. She’s flawless, beautiful, innocent, sweet, and cute. I might go out of adjectives but she won’t go out of her qualities. Well, we have never had a conversation but I see her every day at my boarding school, yes! I am in a boarding school it’s a pretty fancy one, filled with a lot of history but let’s talk about my life first. So, I tried a lot of time to make up my guts to talk to her but every time I get lost in my dreams of her and she vanishes but one day my luck changed, it was Tuesday we had science together and I am very good at science and of course so is she. After the class ended Mrs. Pettersen (science teacher) called both of us and said “Mr. Jensen and Ms. Ethiya would you both like to participate in the national science competition as representatives of our school??” she said “yes! Of course, I would be delighted!!” and so was my answer, why would I leave a chance to be with her. We were told that we have to prepare together in the library in the evening. I was super excited to meet her there, I got dressed nicely casual but nice. As I reached there I saw her sitting there with her hair down and deeply into the book she was reading, I went there; pulled a chair, and sat down. She noticed me and closed her book immediately and looked up saying “Hi! Should we start”, “of course” and we started reading about atoms and molecules. The evening went by like this and it was 8:00 dinner time!! So we needed to rush to the mess. Days passed like this, studying and talking about the competition but one day as I entered the library things were different she was crying hard so I went there sat down on the chair and asked her to stop crying while I patted her back but despite stopping she started crying even more and then suddenly she leaned on my shoulder and cried even harder, it was sad but nice it was 20 minutes before she straightened up and left saying “sorry” I was confused and confused just a minute ago her head was on my shoulder and now she left saying sorry. It was days before I met her again, she didn’t attend any classes nor was she there for the practice but then I heard a knock on my door it was her, I came out of the room and she said: “wear your jacket, we’re going out for some time.” I hurried inside and then we left for the park just behind our school building. It was quiet at first but then she said “Thank you!” before I could ask why? She said “For not telling everyone I cried that day”, “no problem also I am not interested in telling someone’s private life to everyone.” she smiled and we walked in silence for another 10-15 minutes but then she spoke again “hey! Aren’t you curious about why I was crying”, “Yes but no, you can tell me if you want I’m all ears but I won’t ask invading someone’s privacy” she made an unsatisfied face and spoke “I am Elle Ethiya as you know and I come from a well-reputed family from Europe and my parents are doctors but they are fighting now almost every day since 3 years so I asked them to send me here so they did but the situation is still the same, they fight every day and yell at each other but also they don’t want a divorce, I am depressed and disturbed from inside but never show it to anyone because I don’t trust people but spending some time with you made me feel secure and you are a pretty great guy.” I was speechless, that beautiful soul was going through this much, and then she trusted me that means she likes me a little, collecting my courage I said her “wow! It’s so good that you trust me and feel secure with me. And so sorry that you had to go through so much alone if you want I can be there with you from now on??”, “that would be great” we smiled at each other and went inside. We started spending time together it was like getting to know her was even better than daydreaming about her. Days passed by and we became really close then one day something happened that nor can I or her will ever forget in our life. We met in the morning to practice for the competition which was tomorrow and we had a lot of fun, studying and teasing each other and that’s when we realized that we both love each other and we just dazzled in each other’s eyes for no one knows how long but then the bell rang and we came to our conscious again and left for our classes without saying anything, the whole day I wondered about my feeling and then decided to confess my true feeling to her in the evening with some cookies and flowers so after all the classes were done I went to the kitchen and started making cookies, it took some while but I finally finished while I was heading to her room I heard people shouting “FIRE!! FIRE!!! FIRE!” I was scared not for me but for Elle, where was she? Is she okay? I started heading towards her room and then I saw her roommate and I asked her “where is Elle ? have you seen her?”, she said in a panicked tone “yes, the last time I saw her she was talking on the phone with her parents!” and the girl left. I was scared from the inside but then I ran, faster than I ever have to reach her and to take her out of the building, safe and secure. I reached her room and shouted her name in fear as her room was surrounded by fire but then I saw her sitting beside her bed crying, I was shivering but then I jumped in and grabbed a blanket and covered her with it. She was lost and was saying “Mom!! Mom!! Why? Why?” I grabbed her and jumped out of the window, I was thankful that her room was on the ground floor so we escaped and went near the other students. Spent the night in a hotel that was not very far from the school, I was worried about her and just her but didn’t realize I fall asleep till the sports teacher came to wake us all, I saw her from a distance and ran towards her and she hugged me immediately and I felt better, she was still all sobby so I took her on a nearby bench and asked her what’s the matter, she said “ my parents were fighting as always but then my father got really angry and he pushed my mom on the ground and then suddenly the chandelier fall on her” and she started crying again. I was shivering but I had to be strong for her and I asked her “how is your mother?”, “critical”. Things got better, it took some time but everything was in place the school had been renewed and Elle’s mom was fine actually really in a good state and Elle was happy again.

THANKYOU

October 23, 2020 17:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.