8 comments

Sad

When people smile, they might not always feel ok inside. Some people, like me, cry themselves to sleep every night, never wanting to wake up ever again.

Some people don't realize that words hurt. I can't even count how many times people just don't listen. The words they use to hit back, might be funny to them, but to the other person, they die inside. Now, I know you're probably wondering why I'm here to tell you not to do certain things. One of them... the most important, is you shouldn't kill yourself. So many people face this daily. I know I'm defiantly one of them. All I have to do everyday is say the same things to myself over and over again, every morning. 


Don't kill yourself until you finish you're shampoo and condoner at the same time.

Don't kill yourself until you tell someone your best pasta recipe.

Don't kill yourself because all of your friends will crumble without you.

Think about your old friends... how much they'll miss you...

They wont be able to function without you. 

They TOLD you that...

Just put down the sharp things you use to hurt yourself...

Just stop.

Think about how many of the beautiful stars you'll never get to see.

Think abut all the amazing sights and sounds all around you.

I know it's just so hard to function when so many people hurt you.

But somehow... you'll make it through it. 

You'll find love one day.

It might just be right around the corner.

So yeah, it might take a million of one more of those "One more mornings" until you get to, "I can't wait for tomorrow!" 

Just listen to yourself and all your friends. 

Even if you have none, listen to your heart. 

Don't listen to your head.

Your head tells you lies. 

Your heart tells you the truth you've been searching all your life.

So I need you to look for it while you still can, before your world crashes down upon you and you can't stand another day.

Just keep of fighting until you finally get what the world has been throwing at you your whole life.



I remember when I was in 5th grade, I got called the worst names ever. 'The ugly ducking' that was the main one. People took sides. No one took mine. They knew if they did, they'd be bullied like me. They would chant the same thing over and over again; "Look, its the ugly duckling that will never turn into a beautiful swan" The teachers never even cared! They just wanted to tell us to fill our brains with knowledge. They didn't care about the ugly duckling. No one ever did. They made me seem like I was nothing. I also remember entering that talent show, smiling with joy on the day of the show. I knew people would notice me for who I was. I was wrong. I had given them another reason to bully me. They told me my singing voice was horrible and I was worthless. When I got off the stage, no one clapped. Only the teachers. It broke my heart when I saw it. I teared up and ran into the bathroom. It was like time had stopped. I remember sobbing for like, an hour. I came out when the teachers told me to. I hated that teacher. She broke the time. She snapped time back into play. I got up and walked out, people announcing the ugly duckling was here. The teacher didn't even care.


October 22, 2021 13:50

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

8 comments

Dhwani Jain
12:47 Nov 15, 2021

Hello all! https://wp.me/pd3y1A-fD Please check out my latest post, THE VIRUS, YOU AND ME, a podcast. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did writing it! Dhwani Jain Dream DJ {https://djdhwanijain.wordpress.com/}

Reply

15:23 Nov 15, 2021

Love it! Great job!

Reply

Dhwani Jain
15:58 Nov 15, 2021

Thanks =D

Reply

18:26 Nov 15, 2021

Yup! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Angel {Readsy}
22:46 Oct 22, 2021

When I got off the stage, no one clapped. Alot clapping

Reply

17:49 Oct 25, 2021

No one did. Its just what happened

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Angel {Readsy}
22:45 Oct 22, 2021

No world do not trick us ;

Reply

17:48 Oct 25, 2021

It can

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.