Arsonist chance tv show second chances

Submitted into Contest #54 in response to: Write a story about a TV show called "Second Chances."... view prompt

0 comments

General

I was 5 so I found so strange liquid in the shed gasoline and mom said not a lot of water on the floor for the bath but I liked the liquid So I poured it all over the house and this was the second time his brain is remembering up to today then forgets He wears a camera everywhere besides the bathroom so he will have the memories recorded. To prevent fire next time she basically told him no water on the floor her mistake was basically. Will the family's rich amount of money run out? They already lost a lot of money on the machine so lucky they got a smaller house next time she hides the matches and lighter which creates fire which he doesn't understand. His parents seemed destined to die but they didn't; they forgot to leave their numbers and ironically died in another accidental fire. Then soon he didn't remember his parents his parents also left him all the bank accounts which they gave to the hospital where he grew up Besides group he took that camera everywhere to review his memories and shorten the tape which he turned into a tv show second chances which freaked him out when he saw himself on tv without explanation he could find the note he left on his pillow because tonight unlike most nights he moved the pillow so the note is on the wrong side over the years he remembered school but nothing else and is currently in a relationship until she got out of the hospital and we remained friends until the hospital they let me have a lab and I burned all the confusing imaginary tapes my memories with homemade matches they should of monitored the chemistry sites I visited and the chemical ingredients but thats all in the past I lost lab privileges. I forgot my ex girlfriend. Then my brain began remembering things. Then this kept happening Today the day I've been waiting for my whole life. The day I get my super strength powers like hercules. I'm going to join the army once I take the serum. I did then I realized I am hercules then I committed myself to a mental hospital. Then I broke the bars myself. Soon I remembered I never took a serum.I just had to earn my super strength. I am Hercules this time. I'm going to be bald when I break out. I've been spending a lot of time in the fitness room to build up strength. Oh wait a minute I must be zeus. Now I can throw lightning bolts how do I get back to olympus what did I do fall asleep on watch oh wait That never happened I never escaped I don't have super strength so I started to be more honest during group and eventually I joined the real army and not just a Army training club.That I'm starting to think wasnt that competitive. My groups in the hospital are creative writing, slam art and reading and painting. The second I got to the sniper position I was In a hospital and I don't remember anything just waking up. I looked outside and I saw no bars and lots of stars and flying cars Then I went outside to get water. Then I saw a box for me. Which was a box inside a box. Inside the last box there was a card with a recorded message happy birthday I know who you really are. I didn't know who I was. In reality It was a magic gun the second he took the shot to wound a terrorist he went faster than the speed of light and got teleported to the future. Soon I realized he probably used the same gun. I think it's Bob who's also from the past. The time travel came with a birth certificate from the united continents. If I didn't have any memory of my family I would miss them. The footage got burned in the fire. Eventually I got my memories back and went to fight demons in the past so they don't roam around the future. There are the types and how to distinguish them dragiledwarf has 3 mouth flaps. Dra means 3.  Then suddenly there was a blackout and I was in the wild west. I worked to get woman jobs and have more and then I found an Ice castle and a wizard staff that my hallucinatory mastor wouldn't get me. So i'm not 100 percent but i'm a good shot. I went to hunt for gold and I found a magical good vampire necklace from ancient times that had infinite text articles and literature and was trapped in amber which had circular buttons that I eventually learned and I became a writer. Later I decoded some texts and found a cloning gold bar. As long as I didn't lose the cloning one I'll be fine and I lost it through time. That has brought me nothing but misery. I lost all my friends to greed. Then I run into my friend who I don't remember who thinks he's meeting my relative or lost in time dopple ganger we meet at the saloon and she says she heard about me and has something to show me the golden bar and suddenly my face grew horrified and I reminisced about my friends and relieved losing them all over again and she brought me to a bunker and showed me the tapes and she recovered backup memory tapes of my parents and magic tapes she swore not to watch but I shouldn't complain that's what got her here and she also had a key to the safety deposit that I stored about the hospetal. He still did adventures and moved to new york after kids and wife died who transformed physically and who name is george washington yes the famous one this is what I did in a quote from the internet “George Washington (1732-99) was commander in chief of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War (1775-83) and served two terms as the first U.S. president, from 1789 to 1797. ... During the American Revolution, he led the colonial forces to victory over the British and became a national hero.”First result google search.

August 13, 2020 02:46

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.