0 comments

Adventure Fiction Western

This story contains themes or mentions of physical violence, gore, or abuse.

Jack Marston, a former outlaw, only works one day for killed Edgar Ross to avenged his father, John Marston, on 1914. Later that day, he just living on his own without real purpose, or even to eat mangoes in Tahiti. Armed with bunch of John’s teachings and read bunch of novels that time. Obviously carried money from John, his mother Abigail, and Uncle. Remembers his suffering from Terminal Lumbago, just laughing about it. Only one day later, still 19 years old, sitting on bed in the same old house made by John, Charles, designed by uncle himself while he’s 12 years old on 1907. Or asking him to steal a bootle of hooch, with a reason that one day he will be really old. Enough about reminisces, just get up, pick a “fine” weapon on his back, steal a random horse by walking on the streets, on blackwater. A beautiful grass makes feet really feel comfortable even with dirty shoes, dirty jeans, scout jacket with white shirts in it, red bandana on neck, cowboy hat from John Marston. “A coffee turns into a horse, what a cute scene”. Jack thinks the horse’s color are dominated with brown, white, grey, such as a milk-cofee or coffee-milk, it makes him wants to tastes coffee just like his pa did back in the day. “Hi, my name is Jack Marston. You knew my father?” “Of course not, you’re not Edgar Ross. What’s your name?” Don’t know what really happen to poor Jack, he doesn’t even considered himself as poor boy anymore. Darker personality, more like Optimism Nihilism. Really? Optimistic? Yeah, that’s why treat a horse like a friend, go outside, just do whatever on his mind, probably find something good, or even If bad, something good hopefully come. “I give you a name, Milfee.” The horse already full of good preparation like pockets, the puller rubber band, that means already had by someone. But who?

“Yeehaaaa!” Really fast, sharp side almost fall, but a pro player can handle it easily. The mustache just flowing funny, mullet black hair. Someone who just look at him consider him as a “creepy middle aged man” while just 19. Probably natural selection really got him. Bandits, outlaw, Mexican gang “Gringo Guys” or even sherrifs? No one scary. Keep afraid of nothing all

She’s nothing just a soil

We made of soil and dust

Nothing should be afraid of lost

Keep counting on keep feeling of

Living in illusion

Just complexity of human

Mind renewal of arrows

Left side nothing more

Right side nothing more

Just get away just get off there from those hole

In a cramped room, in a flat, there is a 19-year-old teenager. He lives alone. His daily life is taking care of his pet cow, and riding his horse wherever he wants. His life follows the Optimism Nihilism view of life, a view which is essentially a view of life to always be optimistic and happy in living life without the feeling that he will fail to reach his goals, or even have no life goals at all. He lived this activity for three years without feeling bored or wondering who he really was and what he should do in his life. When the rain came, he enjoyed every drop of water that hit his body which was already shivering bone-chilling cold. In his mind, he considers everything in his life to be enjoyed and does good to those around him who do not know him themselves. The young man's name was Loner (the "e" sounds like you're saying the word "bridge"). A child from an alley in a village 80 km from his house. This innocent teenager forgot about it after a tragic event happened to him. It seems that PTSD (Pos Traumatic Disorder) is filling his mind which was originally clean like a 16 year old child. However, the traumatic illness coincided with memory loss and became uncontrollably happy. The poor adult didn't look sad in the slightest, his face was filled with happiness every day. People see him as a charismatic young man who has no definite goals in life. But they see him as a helper who always helps anyone without thinking about the rewards that people generally think so they choose to protect themselves. The Loner residence was indeed a vast savanna grassland. It looks empty with the same scenery, like a wide expanse of grass with a meager number of trees. At that time, in that area, it was an extraordinary sight, like a garden that had delicious fruit that once touched the tongue made one want more. Animals in the form of Coyotes, birds that look ordinary but have very beautiful fur, are colorful that Loner himself cannot define in detail. Slender and very fat deer in groups of five like a family which looks like one mother, one mother brother and two children. Somehow the boy could define it as having a bond with the deer. However, they are still human, so that with a rifle in the 1910s that looked very modern and shaped cool in its day, it issued a sound of a trigger that could frighten the enemy, but was amazed by its distinctive sound for shooters or called gunslingers (as shooters in ancient times wildwest (as the American Frontier era was called in English)) and those who stood for it. My personal opinion, which is part of the common people, to be honest, I am more amazed at weapons in ancient times. The older it is, the more curious I am. The same goes for musical instruments and songs. I am very curious about the forms of musical instruments where the elements are uncertain and the shape is not clearly structured.

Even though I am a generation z who was born in the 2000s. Several times I felt confused, why my tastes could be different from other children.

he wide expanse of grass, interspersed with hills made of sandstone, looks like a real desert. Around the road paths that are irregular, uphill, downhill, or flat tortuous like the first roads made in the world. Small rivers are rarely seen downstream, as well as small lakes and ponds that are clean and unclean, but the skin feels comfortable when it comes into contact with even a single drop of water. There is a river that acts as a border separating the area where Loner lives and a small country area filled with people with the Latin American Mestis race, Little Mexico to be more precise. Stereotypes of crime pervade the city, which is being colonized by the Spanish. The city is famous for big-time bandits who always welcome people, especially cowboys like Loner who are Outlaws or criminals and bounty hunters alike, so it can be said that good people are considered bad. This profession required him to hunt criminals at that time and bring them to the sherrif (you could say a certain area police) who kept the security around him. If he can take him alive (usually by being tied up with a hogtie term) and put him on a horse, and run fast for sure his followers will chase him even though some have been killed. They are numerous, countless and most often roam the walkways of the hill connected by a bridge that looks like it might collapse in a moment. However, somehow or with what magical power it is to keep him afloat even though he has been through so many times. It wasn't uncommon for them to all be shot multiple times if they followed him. This method of transporting goods by horse sounds ridiculous because the person being carried will sway as if he is about to fall. In fact, I often think that the person being transported will die on the way because of dizziness before being sent to the iron bars. The fee will be more expensive, usually around $ 300-350 because there are witnesses who are the people themselves. If the person was killed immediately, the pay would be less, $100-150. It's not uncommon for Loner to be declared a bounty too because of the job he finds so exciting.

On top of a hill made of sandstone, which squeezes a small road between them, then it is also squeezed by another hill of the same size. That's the most amazing sight in the city of Texas, more precisely the village of Castle Rock or Rock Castle. The name is quite strange when translated into Indonesian, but in reality it is more beautiful than imagined. The temperature of the area is indeed quite hot, around 12°C, but it is cool for people who have lived there for a long time, including Loner. For him the place where he lived satisfied his heart like a paradise garden filled with brownish green meadows with obscure plants. Every day he passed the road that descended like a very steep hillside. On the hill there is a ravine that can not be seen from afar. It is said that there was once a middle-aged man who fell in that place, but was never found. Some say that he was swallowed up by the earth. But the most popular theory is that inside the circular sand there is a portal to another world or a place in the middle of nowhere that has no end across the mirage. Loner didn't care about that. He traversed every scene of the old west that by that time had ended. It is the only last generation of large groups or gangs that have been forgotten. His horse stopped without being ordered, indicating that something was bothering him. It turned out to be at the end of the road. Right beside it there is a place which is a small room that from the outside looks like a small headquarters where bandits used to hide who are negotiating their next acquisition plan. With misgivings, Loner intended to enter the place. Apparently, previously there was a guard ticket which is a requirement before entering it. Apparently the place was a movie theater from the 1900s which was still black and white in color, but was fantastic in its day. Rarely do you know, not only the color, the sound is just the backsound of the show. Stunningly simple animations. You can also see the hands of the animators busy moving the characters in such a way that they look realistic. The process is very long. Even in the 1930s its development was no less complicated. The animation drivers use countless clips, assembled into one that is as smooth as possible. If made by ordinary people, there will be very many terrible broken movements like the appearance of a ghost in a self-moving picture. Monotonous changes in position and no clear cause and effect. Loner approached the cinema ticket keeper who was in a giant pigeon box the size of which was about 15 centimeters away from him. “$5 sir”. 5 USD at that time was very expensive before inflation hit the world. Without thinking about the spectacle he was about to watch, he entered into it. Displayed is the title called The Birth of Nation, produced in 1915 by D. W. Griffith, with the logo connecting the last names in succession. There is a claim that the brand is not worried about Cencorship. The combination of passionate classical music rouses the audience's enthusiasm not to take their eyes off the screen that looks like a moving book. War may be held in abdorrence, those are the words that are underlined without knowing the meaning conclusively. Film credits appear at the beginning of the scene in which the show takes place. There is an inscription in capital letters DG which seems to be the logo of the actual producer. There are scenes of people of black or African race who are in slavery. Abolitionists in the nineteenth century called for liberation from slavery. Elegant chairs are shown with motifs carved in abstract paintings with valleys at the top where the back rests and peaks rising slightly, rising flat, then dropping again. The chairs seem to be filled with important people who are holding a congress led by someone not far from them but looks the youngest even though he has a thick mustache, and is more authoritative with a sharp gaze, as if his gaze can provoke people. to be provoked to look at him continuously without closing his eyes and follow his every word. His gaze reminded Loner of the first and last figures he had killed on the banks of a river that looked like a fishing ground, but in fact were used to hunt birds of unknown origin, coyotes and deer that were fat and running slow enough to be shot. easily. In view of the area, a deer at sunrise means a symbol of prosperity and an honorable life. Meanwhile, a hysterically screaming wolf appears when thunder rumbles making goosebumps frighten

May 28, 2023 05:17

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.