0 comments

Crime Horror Sad

Throughout the history of the United States There has never ever been a President that has been as corrupt and has done more damage to our American Democracy than Donald J. Trump.  

The nightmare began on June 15, 2015. That is when Donald Trump came down his escalator to the gilded lobby of his beloved tower on Fifth Avenue to announce his candidacy for the Republican Party’s nomination for president. 

The World tilted off its axis that day. More than half America felt the shift. 

Little did we know that that opening scene would be the perfect metaphor for what was to come: A low and ugly campaign that defined deviancy down in presidential politics by playing on fear, lies, racism, xenophobia, misogyny and a disdain for anyone not white, straight, Christian, able-bodied and male.

Americans know now, he didn't bring his best or his finest. He brought waves of lies, corruption, deceit, derogation of our constitution, rules of laws, and weakening our democracy. He has destroyed our standing across the globe, and in doing so has made the world question our greatness.  

They say everyone is attracted to each other by a certain scent, a whiff of a strange odor that attracts or repels people to you. That scent was around Donald Trump from the beginning, like a stinking cloud spreading over the American sky, darkening the United States in a webbed veil of disgust or rapture depending how you your brain connected to that scent. 

Most of American people sat up like a dogs, sniffing the air, not sure of what they were smelling, knowing it was like the sulfur smell of rotten eggs, or the foul odor of a rotting corpse starting to decompose. 

Other Americans were intoxicated and inhaled his strange scent like drunks while doing endless lines of cocaine, putting them on a rolling celebratory high on a train headed off a cliff. They didn't care; they sat on this train decked out in their MAGA red Party hats taking in the distorted sites like funhouse mirrors with an odd blind denial of truth and facts. 

Today I woke up and felt the earth shift again, this time violently trying to rearrange itself back on its axis. The air smells putrid and the dark veil across America is being spread like a poisonous gas enveloping the American people. Truth and facts do matter. 

No matter what Trump is saying, the Media, the CIA, the FBI and our judicial system are "NOT THE ENEMY!" They are our saviors of American democracy, rule of law and our American way of life, bringing us back a moral compass we have lost under this corrupt lying, charlatan of a man.

When a person gets indicted or is under investigation this is not on a whim, a witch hunt, or a democratic scam. It takes endless amounts of collaborating evidence like emails, documents, phone conversations, text messages and collaborating witnesses, Layers upon layers of truth and facts.     

I don't how long a certain part of America will take to detox. How long they will allow themselves to remained handcuffs to a rotting corpse. Time will only tell. 

And now with all the investigations into Trump including taking classifies documents, tax evasion, fraud, money laundering, trying to overturn an election, and promoting violence in America  the GOP are lying and gas lighting the American people about the true facts of so many investigations, the train has left the track!

He is making millions duping his base like an ATM machine, all for profit for his corrupt self and family!

The GOP and some Americans are trashing our Judicial system and rules of law so not to let the true facts about these investigations come to light. Denying these investigations; calling them witch hunts surely prove that some in Congress and some of the American people are just as corrupt as his administration has been!

-We are in a constitution crisis now; it's time to quit being blue or red, Republicans or democrats. It’s time to stand up as Americans.

Donald Trump showed us and told us who he is. The “Emperor has no clothes” now.

He's "Gas lighting" America once again by blurring the DOJ investigation on classified documents found at his golf resort and residence, Mar-a- largo.

What he is not bluffing about is rallying up his supporters for more violence in the name of Trump.

If this doesn't frighten you to your core then you need to read the Constitution of the United States and revaluate your term of America and what Democracy means! 

Trump is doing what no president in the history of America has done; bringing in a dangerous conspiracy group into his already delusional fold of supporters. The group is QAnon, the FBI has already tagged them as “Domestic terrorist.”  These people believe in their core some of the most Bat-Shit crazy conspiracies that the world has ever seen! Its main conspiracy theories claim dozens of politicians and A-list celebrities’ work in tandem with governments around the globe to engage in child sex abuse. Followers also believe there is a "deep state" effort to annihilate President Donald Trump. They believe that ONLY Trump can save America! These people are in a dark and dangerous place alienating friends and families who have tried to show them truth and facts. They believe that John Kennedy Jr. is still alive and working with Trump, they believe that Trump will be put back in office and put all his “Haters”, in jail or execute them; including Hilary Clinton, Barrack Obama, George Soros and Joe Biden.

They were in the mix of the insurrection; proving they are open to violence to support Trump and his lies! He is spoon feeding them everything they believe is true in their delusional minds. He is winking and nodding at them to try and save him from jail and prosecution!

It's time for Trump Supporters and the GOP to take off their "Loyalty" blinders and really look at this pathetic, corrupt, lying little excuse for not just a man but an X- President of the United States!

The world is watching!

September 24, 2022 18:05

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.